Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 312. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
ARNA | TokenSale - December 15th
I like new logo, looks very nice.  Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Dam BTC network is slow! I want more minerals!
Activity: 392
Let's troll at poloniex.More attention more chance to be add there. Wink
Activity: 280
Make Love Not War
Hi Minerals

I don't know if you and this community might ever pull it off to get Minerals linked with Starcraft/Blizzard, but wouldn't it be a good idea to get Minerals into a kind of Eve-Online game?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2078503895/voidspace

Ingame transactions can be effected with DOGE and soon with BC. I believe MIN should certainly be included if not replacing them. No other coins' "themes" are more befitted for this role than Minerals. Also, the fair distribution makes it possible for more players to get Minerals and trade in-game items and services.

It would be nice that Minerals become the "Gold" of the game, and BC & DOGE can fight over the status of "Silver" and "Bronze" coins Wink

+
Make Love Not War
current price is 2k satoshi right now  Wink

yeah Wink its very cheap and expect more increase once reach other exchanger Cheesy

i expect MINimum 10k  Grin

joke aside this coin can follow the blackcoin pattern, would be good

Ill follow your prediction. just bought @ 2k price Cheesy

too be honest i think there will be a stop around 3-4K

still its cheap compare to other pump and dump coins.

Activity: 411
Merit: 252
Hi Minerals

I don't know if you and this community might ever pull it off to get Minerals linked with Starcraft/Blizzard, but wouldn't it be a good idea to get Minerals into a kind of Eve-Online game?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2078503895/voidspace

Ingame transactions can be effected with DOGE and soon with BC. I believe MIN should certainly be included if not replacing them. No other coins' "themes" are more befitted for this role than Minerals. Also, the fair distribution makes it possible for more players to get Minerals and trade in-game items and services.

It would be nice that Minerals become the "Gold" of the game, and BC & DOGE can fight over the status of "Silver" and "Bronze" coins Wink
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

yeah Wink its very cheap and expect more increase once reach other exchanger Cheesy

too be honest i think there will be a stop around 3-4K
Make Love Not War

Can someone dump, I want cheap coins! Angry
They are still cheap  Roll Eyes

I know, I just want them cheaper.  Maybe I will start spreading some FUD  Tongue
legendary

you are too used to price of shitcoin, 2k is still super cheap
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Minerals Dev
betting should be a key feature i think; i'd buy min if there would be a "bet" tab in the wallet dedicated to starcraft betting.

I'm using sc2gears so i assume it can work the same; so in bet tab link your starcraft account (login + password) to a min address; then setup bet conditions : bo 1/2/3/5/7; 1v1; 2v2; 3v3; 4v4, FFA / map with names.

then start the bet.

when each parties have send the bet; the output from the next match (on the chosen map) between those nicks = official results; then bet is send to the winner.

So i'm OwnZor on starcraft; i want to challenge mvp because that's fun; i bet 10,000 min to fight him; we both send the bet through our wallet. He wins; so he receive 20,000min.

Pm me if you are going that way plz.

cheers

Speaking of betting on your own matches
Is there a way for a betting service to see whether you won a game? Hoping for battle.net API or at least some stats that are updated right away when the game is complete.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
They are still cheap  Roll Eyes
legendary

Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
Is there a richlist for MIN ?
Make Love Not War

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014

Also https://www.mintpal.com/voting#MIN
Make Love Not War
bittrex can't ignore this for too long, the volume speak for itself(on c-cex a volume like this would x 10 on other exchange)

bittrex can't ignore money, add this cunt already

i agree, thats why i invested while its cheap, sure profit for this current price is 1.9k satoshi. Cheesy
surely it will hit atleast 5k within 24 hours.

Thats only my opinion Smiley
legendary
Multipool is really low payouts now, the price is steadily increasing so cannot complain.

Not for me (and it would be the same for everyone on the Multipool ).. Average 24hr. (daily) payout = $43.50 US (at current LOW price of.00001955 Min)..   BEST X11 coin out there and it's NOT in the hands of the WHALES, just us good old folk !!!   The FUTURE of Alt's is here !!

what hashrate? 43 seems a lot...
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Multipool is really low payouts now, the price is steadily increasing so cannot complain.

Not for me (and it would be the same for everyone on the Multipool ).. Average 24hr. (daily) payout = $43.50 US (at current LOW price of.00001955 Min)..   BEST X11 coin out there and it's NOT in the hands of the WHALES, just us good old folk !!!   The FUTURE of Alt's is here !!
Jump to: