Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 311. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
So you guys want Minerals to be the main e-sports betting currency? Is that what you thinking? Should we take this path?
I've got a friend who's now working on a betting service that will accept cryptocurrencies. I can convince him to use Minerals only and make it mainly e-sports focused since there's no major e-sports betting service (at least that I know of)

We could embed twitch.tv to watch major tournaments and bet on the outcome of each game. SC is not the only game we could bet on. Twitch.tv got many other popular games that are competitive and popular at the same time
http://www.twitch.tv/directory

If you guys think its they way to go we can do it no problem!
If the betting is legal AND we come together to sponsor tournaments, then this is the direction to go.  These two facets combined with the extremely fair distribution of this coin will make Minerals a very lucrative coin in my opinion.

It will also be VERY important for us to do lots of giveaways/tipping to gamers like Dogecoin did.  We must come together as a community for everyone's benefit!

Trouble is the quantity of Min to Doge, tipping a few 0.01 of a min isn't the same as sending a dogecoin - if you get my point. Dogecoin was mined in really large quantities.
I do understand your point, but it doesn't matter.  Most gamers are not going to be active in Crypto.  As such, we MUST get coin into their hands if we want to be accepted by them.  Every .001 helps.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
So you guys want Minerals to be the main e-sports betting currency? Is that what you thinking? Should we take this path?
I've got a friend who's now working on a betting service that will accept cryptocurrencies. I can convince him to use Minerals only and make it mainly e-sports focused since there's no major e-sports betting service (at least that I know of)

We could embed twitch.tv to watch major tournaments and bet on the outcome of each game. SC is not the only game we could bet on. Twitch.tv got many other popular games that are competitive and popular at the same time
http://www.twitch.tv/directory

If you guys think its they way to go we can do it no problem!
If the betting is legal AND we come together to sponsor tournaments, then this is the direction to go.  These two facets combined with the extremely fair distribution of this coin will make Minerals a very lucrative coin in my opinion.

It will also be VERY important for us to do lots of giveaways/tipping to gamers like Dogecoin did.  We must come together as a community for everyone's benefit!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Make Love Not War
what is the main exchange for it ?
C-CEX

Yes, C-CEX had the balls to list it and now they are reaping the profits and getting massive exposure to the crypto community. Everyone is asking about C-CEX, even in the troll boxes of other exchanges.

haha, some people thinking its a pump, but it's not.
they will realize it later when when MIN available to other exchanger.

We've been added to coinmarketcap. Currently #57.

Yeah.

and this is the reason why i love this coin.

"Pool mining - you can have only 1 worker per account and this 1 worker has a limit of 50 MH/s hashrate. Any other workers that you've created were deleted.
PS: if you have several small mining rigs you may use 1 worker for all of them, all valid shares that they produce will be accepted just as well as if you were using multiple workers for each rig"

The fairness itself,  thats  why whe big miners, and whales don't like minerals because they can't play PUMP/DUMP

Read, explore, and decide if this coin is worth it to invest.

it's your choice Cheesy

Have a Goodnight Cheesy
(sorry for wrong grammar in english )

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Help Minerals get listed on Poloniex!
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Mention that MIN has 55 BTC volume on c-cex  Smiley

Oh and don't forget to vote!
https://www.mintpal.com/voting#MIN

Thanks!

One important thing to note is that Polo voting does not tolerate paying people to vote - if this was at some point part of the plan, then dont. If that happens then a coin gets delisted.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
C-CEX

Yes, C-CEX had the balls to list it and now they are reaping the profits and getting massive exposure to the crypto community. Everyone is asking about C-CEX, even in the troll boxes of other exchanges.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Minerals Dev
Help Minerals get listed on Poloniex!
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Mention that MIN has 55 BTC volume on c-cex  Smiley

Oh and don't forget to vote!
https://www.mintpal.com/voting#MIN

Thanks!
Activity: 389
C-CEX
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
@dev can you contact CMC and have them add asterix(*) to coin supply. MINERALS is not minable, except through multipool.
Thanks
Make Love Not War
More exchangers SOON..

cex alive because of this coin.
Activity: 462
C-cex.com for now
Make Love Not War
I just want to share this thread.

MUST read.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7423242

Thank you
Make Love Not War
Just bought 2000 more Minerals  Cheesy

Nice move.

I like the 50Mhs limit per worker, i think they created it for fairness.

It's more fun now knowing that at this moment there are no big whales wanting to sell off all there mined coins for profit.

yes, thats the reason why i like this coin, and this is for gaming enthusiast.

you will feel the increase slowly but surely Cheesy
Activity: 136
Merit: 100

Good news  Smiley
great, hope the price keep rising
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC

I just noticed that too. Sweet !
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief

Good news  Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 182

Nice move.

It's more fun now knowing that at this moment there are no big whales wanting to sell off all there mined coins for profit.
Make Love Not War

Nice move.

Activity: 182
Make Love Not War
Dam BTC network is slow! I want more minerals!

haha, thats the problem. price is increasing.
Jump to: