Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 340. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
so whats gonna happen with the coins wich people forget too withdraw?

as you can see in the blockexplorer.. there is still a significant amount of MIN on there...

and pls tell us... how many times a day do you plan on doing a multipool pay out... like how many rounds a day...
We are hoping that people will withdraw but if some coins are left we can use them for tipbot or faucet. Lets first see how many coins will not be withdrawn.
Multipool is paying currently at least 3 times per day

thnx for replying... is it correct only one payout has been processed till now?
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
Is anyone else watching the market activity on C-CEX?
Is that an orderbot in action?
Yep, is doing this for hours Smiley

5 minerals per order now. been 20 before
No idea why would any1 do that
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Yep, is doing this for hours Smiley
Activity: 432
Activity: 532
MIN 800 SAT 
https://c-cex.com/
just beginig compare Min to eg 3day mine Cinni Cheesy...
Min had unique fair mine feature... and wide distrybution.
Premine as pool fee... 1% what was at mine stage worth  ~1BTC Tongue
so we were paying 1BCTC for hosting 6 pools for seven days 500$... here is nothing to argue guys...

Minerals have been 1st coin with such concept and honest one.
Rest probably will be scam try to coppy concept and mine eg. DRK for developers
or merged minig.

The thing is no one knows if that 1% is real.
Investigate block chain then.
If scam better would be mine DRK direct not just fail try like that IMO...
20ghs and you mine 1000-2000 DRK a day...
So 1-day scam and you have LARGE AMOUT OF BTC...
simple.

20ghash would give you 500 drk at best.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

as you can see in the blockexplorer.. there is still a significant amount of MIN on there...

and pls tell us... how many times a day do you plan on doing a multipool pay out... like how many rounds a day...
We are hoping that people will withdraw but if some coins are left we can use them for tipbot or faucet. Lets first see how many coins will not be withdrawn.

What is the average payout per MH for the moment?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Minerals Dev

Activity: 138
I dont think people "forget too withdraw". They are waiting for a bigger exchange like Bittrex to withdraw.
Growcoin Chief

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
Minerals POW stage has ended. If you are still hashing at this pool your hashes have been redirected to http://multipool.minerals.pro. Please, make sure you register there otherwise you will not receive any coins as your connection to the stratum will be rejected.
This pool will close in 3 days (Sunday 22 June, 11pm GMT). Please, withdraw all your funds by that time

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

dev,

I dont have support in:  [email protected] ,    I cant login to scv.minerals.pro(old pool) to withdraw funds,   would you help me please?
I sent you emails and a messsage here in bitcointalk (MY MESSAGES).

thanks         

Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
any idea how many rounds a day your gonna pay out MIN on the multipool?

and how many coins are we mining? everytime i check the pool.... were mining glyphcoin...
Multipool has to be more in detail, like others are.. It's not enough to know what you are mining.. Need detailed stats - sample : Mining : X coin, Est. in X : # , Est. in MIN : #. etc.
I am not sure how easy it would be to implement all of that. Eventually we would be able to do it but it takes time. Maybe it would be better if we transfer multipool to others that have more experience? If yes, please write your suggestions.

I would start concentrating on the future of the coin like building infrastructure and marketing instead of multipool
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
MIN 800 SAT 
so we were paying 1BCTC for hosting 6 pools for seven days 500$... here is nothing to argue guys...

or merged minig.

Investigate block chain then.
If scam better would be mine DRK direct not just fail try like that IMO...
20ghs and you mine 1000-2000 DRK a day...
So 1-day scam and you have LARGE AMOUT OF BTC...
simple.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Minerals Dev

and how many coins are we mining? everytime i check the pool.... were mining glyphcoin...
Multipool has to be more in detail, like others are.. It's not enough to know what you are mining.. Need detailed stats - sample : Mining : X coin, Est. in X : # , Est. in MIN : #. etc.
I am not sure how easy it would be to implement all of that. Eventually we would be able to do it but it takes time. Maybe it would be better if we transfer multipool to others that have more experience? If yes, please write your suggestions.
Activity: 289
Merit: 251

I am sorry about this, it has been fixed now. Please make sure that you have received Minerals.

Just received my MP payout.

how much? hashrate? maybe i will point mi hash to it

I had 4Mhs pointed at the MP for about 12 hours and received 170 Min.

Mnnn aren't the blocks giving just 1min each now? You rrsolved so many in 12 hours?

The MP is not mining Minerals. The MP is mining glyph and converting it to Minerals.

Got it thanks, I've missed the MP concept but I'll give it a try and see ...
Activity: 172
MIN 800 SAT 

or merged minig.

Growcoin Chief

+1....

can you do that dev?

btw..... I asked bittrex if they were planning on adding any coins tonight... they said they will.... so who knows...
Activity: 462

Growcoin Chief

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
 Got just over 1000 from the MP. I have no idea how much hash or for how long that was. My rigs were on auto switchover for when the MP went live.
Jump to: