Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 349. (Read 742176 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
this should rise to 3k, based on similar pow/pos coin, c-cex is just slowing down it
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Other exchanges will list us after the end of POW stage. We have assurance from Bittrex that they will list us once the POW stage ends.

so.... when? lol

And how about the multipool payouts? Ive been mining almost for 12hrs... still no payouts....

So what would be dev's earnings after 12 hours mining glyphcoin (1500mh) + dumping fees of official pools ?

I just wonder why there's no individual hashrate limit anymore (for multipool) and why there's no information about payouts...

Well done dev, pretty clever
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
true .... but cmon: 44k in one single order  Tongue
really don't like it ...

Btw i'm quite new here.

Its 140 dollars, maybe they need to buy something. who knows.
Folk are strange

EDIT : guesstimating its 140 dollars - not done any math

End of minig i have mined with 15Mhs 24k so top holders can have 75k...
also trader can bought at 400+ and sold now... this is free market.
But no one will dump you know 230k + coin at once since dev have about 240k Min...
so not big deal with 1BTC you could have his all market share while price was dumping at ~400sat...
Not all people will hold so dont worry so much.
And 500 sat is cheap for this unique concept coin.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
this coin has 1st such unique concept and no scam...
people who like SC2 mined it becouse they like SC2 i think not many dumped Min low.
Worker limit is allso great that means all coins have some value.

About build coin use BC wallet to it looks good
(i figured that after they didn't changed Cheesy yellow fonts from stuff loading but ok
i am more confident it will works stable )

What later we will see.
If SC2 community will like this coin in can be huge too.
E sports are rising now Dota2 coin left i will mine them for sure if it will be runned like this one.
Activity: 31
Other exchanges will list us after the end of POW stage. We have assurance from Bittrex that they will list us once the POW stage ends.

so.... when? lol

And how about the multipool payouts? Ive been mining almost for 12hrs... still no payouts....

So what would be dev's earnings after 12 hours mining glyphcoin (1500mh) + dumping fees of official pools ?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Activity: 42
true .... but cmon: 44k in one single order  Tongue
really don't like it ...

Btw i'm quite new here.
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief

so.... when? lol

Bittrex wait some more idiots sell 44k MIN at  481 sat, buy all this cheap coin and then add Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
Will there be a server for the game of Starcraft on minerals? Roll Eyes

How do I buy StarCraft? It doesn't work. Please help! Sad

starcraft 2 or broodwar?

there is like a multiplayer demo for sc2(last forever)

Cheesy I was being sarcastic (mega upload link a couple of posts up)

I shouldn't be sarcastic, its wrong to mock people, I just think its helpful if you can cut and paste a link before you delve into the world of virtual currencies, mining and online trading.

but for multiplayer you need the original anyway, even skydrow can't crack it  Grin
By multiplayer you mean the matchmaking part. All arcade and custom games are free to play now with starter edition (which is free to download)

yeah matchmaking, the rest is free i know
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

starcraft 2 or broodwar?

I shouldn't be sarcastic, its wrong to mock people, I just think its helpful if you can cut and paste a link before you delve into the world of virtual currencies, mining and online trading.

but for multiplayer you need the original anyway, even skydrow can't crack it  Grin
By multiplayer you mean the matchmaking part. All arcade and custom games are free to play now with starter edition (which is free to download)
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
I think money for bounties come from pool ..

We all mined 90% of pow in official pool, so atleast they got 1% of 90% of the MIN, that's a lot Cheesy
Another good idea from dev team.
I think it is reasonable. Grin
Activity: 602
Hey dev you can see for Bittrex please ?

thx

Yes, Bittrex please. And by the way, when is the first multipool payout? I wonder how it will reflect on the graph Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Hey dev you can see for Bittrex please ?

thx
legendary

starcraft 2 or broodwar?

I think money for bounties come from pool ..

We all mined 90% of pow in official pool, so atleast they got 1% of 90% of the MIN, that's a lot Cheesy
Another good idea from dev team.
Jump to: