Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 438. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Does BLIZZARD know you're using their graphics?  Grin

@Dev: If you are using Blizzard graphics to promote this coin, you should have them replaced ASAP. Blizzard graphics are copyrighted. At this point, people are more interested in the coin itself and what it brings to this community. The graphics no longer matter.
+1

I've seen lots of sites and services (big ans small) who use Blizzards artowork but I never heard any of em got sued for it. I feel like its just not Blizzards thing to sue those who somehow bring additional attention to their games. But I agree, I will remove Blizzards artwork after the launch just to play safe

Mineral will you limit by IP or by worker? I hope by IP as it would me much more fair distribution like that  Smiley

If it's by IP there might be problems with rentals from places like BetaRigs etc. I believe several rigs can be using the same IP. Not 100% sure though.

@Dev: If you are using Blizzard graphics to promote this coin, you should have them replaced ASAP. Blizzard graphics are copyrighted. At this point, people are more interested in the coin itself and what it brings to this community. The graphics no longer matter.
+1

I've seen lots of sites and services (big ans small) who use Blizzards artowork but I never heard any of em got sued for it. I feel like its just not Blizzards thing to sue those who somehow bring additional attention to their games. But I agree, I will remove Blizzards artwork after the launch just to play safe

Mineral will you limit by IP or by worker? I hope by IP as it would me much more fair distribution like that  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
so cant we rent the rig upto50MH???
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Minerals Dev

+1

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Cryptolaunch.net for all coin launches and pumps!
Get Ready for Minerals here!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
Controversial coin this one. Going to be worth a lot!

Let's let it play out the way the devs intend and we'll see what happens. It will be an interesting experiment I guess.
true true Smiley
almost there
with two delays i hope to have smooth launch
Controversial coin this one. Going to be worth a lot!

Let's let it play out the way the devs intend and we'll see what happens. It will be an interesting experiment I guess.
sq
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
                                                            Almost there!!!

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Does BLIZZARD know you're using their graphics?  Grin

+1
tz
Activity: 350
Merit: 251

Activity: 389
I LOVE SC2
I WILL MINE AS DRONE Cheesy

Should be 11Mhs cap like (11minerals in SC per worker )

But here is one f. question who will mine GAS
Get your fact straight :
1 worker mines 5 on regular minerals and 7 on gold minerals
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
I LOVE SC2
I WILL MINE AS DRONE Cheesy

Should be 11Mhs cap like (11minerals in SC per worker )

But here is one f. question who will mine GAS
Activity: 364
This look like a big scam, stay away.
Never gonna mine on your shit pool.

that guy is the dedicatedpool owner?
Nah, this 1 is suchpool.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 462

Suchpool.

Binaryclock owns dedicatedpool
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Activity: 364
Activity: 210

I'll stay away from your pool.
Activity: 350
Are you going to fix the 50mh/s per worker v 50mh/s per IP or does that not suit your own interests??

Minerals use X11 algo.
Disregard where it says Scrypt, I'll fix it
Activity: 210
Wow a pool owner. Wonder why you would say that?  Roll Eyes

+1
Jump to: