Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 448. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
where is pools?? no pool work
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Checked all suggested pools and none is working 10 min before the launch. No solo, no pool, no coins!

It doesn't launch until tomorrow.

Thanks for the info, just looked again after your post and I can see that it's postponed to tomorow. 30 min ago I left my work and I did not see the update on the first post of this thread.
Activity: 56
Checked all suggested pools and none is working 10 min before the launch. No solo, no pool, no coins!

It doesn't launch until tomorrow.
Activity: 742
This is just stupid to disable solo mining!

Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
So what is the innovation here? Leaguecoin made a tipbot approved by Riot. Any interesting stuff for the community or similar to a tipbot? Not that Blizz will approve something like that..

the limit hash is somethin new at least, and blizzard can't sued you for the word "minerals" come on...

No premine. I would like to mine this but not with your pools. Good luck.

you can mine in solo, if the limit hash will really work

unfortunately not

Solo mining?
In order to avoid potential ASICs and big farms from dominating the coin network there will be no solo mining.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
The whole point of cryptocurrency is that it's supposed to be decentralized. This coin is the exact opposite.
It seems like this coin is gonna be centralized only for the PoW period. Once it becomes PoS only it should be fine.
Seems like some interesting ideas are implemented in this coin, ideas that can be viewed as either innovative or a scam.

To the OP: you guys should clean up your forum, it's filled up with bots.

Also, where's the assimilator pool?  Cry
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
So what is the innovation here? Leaguecoin made a tipbot approved by Riot. Any interesting stuff for the community or similar to a tipbot? Not that Blizz will approve something like that..

the limit hash is somethin new at least, and blizzard can't sued you for the word "minerals" come on...

you can mine in solo, if the limit hash will really work
Activity: 196
STARCRAFT! Right on I play it when I free up some time. Adding Minerals to coinbounties now!
Activity: 345
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

Is greek OK? If so please update the OP. I put the link in post #65

Also updated the date
Activity: 182
without standard pools i'm out.

too much scams around to trust that kind of launch; too bad; i'm a heavy starcraft player.

good luck anyway

why would you need standard pools? You will lose more than you will benefit if the coin source released during POW stage. Asics will flood in, big farms and rentals will flood in and dump coins right away. Average miner gets nothing. Not to mention pools that charge you up to 2% fee for nothing on top of the premine that is needed for coin promotions. Why all coins are crap now? Because of unfair distribution. Distribution of Minerals going to be fair. We are setting up abe block explorer to be totally transparent from the start

What on Earth?

You know there are costs involved in running/managing a pool right? And you are charging 1% fee on all your pools - for nothing?

The whole point of cryptocurrency is that it's supposed to be decentralized. This coin is the exact opposite.
Activity: 204
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
What about logo ? why everyone are silent ?

Logo for this coin.
[bounty expected if logo is used]

Activity: 9
Watching for tomorrow.

I'll definitely mine...

Good luck to all..
Activity: 527
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
Sorry but
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--646145 is a GOOGLE italian  translation, not really italian translation  Grin
I cant agree with you, I`m here in Italy since 8 years now and I have asked my italian friend if this is well understood and he accepted.
I didn`t used google translator for translation, I did it with my own capacity.
If you can do it better go for it.

EDIT: if you use google translator there are the characteri giusti italiani con accenti etc...you can see that I have used this one "`".
btw. if you are italian and looks that you are corregi mi amico mio. Ti mando un`po` di MIN al conto tuo, non e` un problemma per me.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Sorry but
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--646145 is a GOOGLE italian  translation, not really italian translation  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Minerals Dev
we are delaying the launch by 24 hours
https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/531-MIN

I've updated original post. Now the launch time is 11 June 2014. 15:00 GMT

See you there! En Taro Tassadar!

I edited the Russian version.

Thanks! Updated original post. PM me your MIN address after launch
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
Italian translation DONE

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--646145

EDIT: where to put new logo? I have some ideas....
Thanks mate, I've updated the OP.
Could you upload new logo ideas here or to a file server?
I`ll do it tonight cause going to work now...
Jump to: