Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 86. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Testing twitter tib-bot right now. Hopefuly will be released today.

+1
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
CraigsCoin Developer
Testing twitter tib-bot right now. Hopefuly will be released today.
Activity: 411
Merit: 252
Looks like I'll have a few things to write about this evening.
For starters: Kota chosing for Minerals > http://bit.ly/1z2W3eC
Enjoy ^^

By the way, check https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annrvc-revocoin-pos-pow-10000kh-miner-limit-launch-22-07-683567
Minerals set a new standard for fair distribution.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Whenever there is money involved, the possibility of cheating exists. Same as any other sport.

Indeed. It was always been and will be like that.

It goes with the territory and is not a minerals specific thing.
CraigsCoin Developer
Whenever there is money involved, the possibility of cheating exists. Same as any other sport.

Indeed. It was always been and will be like that.
Activity: 85
CraigsCoin Developer
Okay. With stream betting cheating is possible. Because obviously player have controm over his game and he can intentionally lose. This is the risk that everyone should accept. However we implemented streamer`s 5% cut for a reason. Streamer should be motivated to play fair - he is rewarded when people put bets on his game, no matter if he loses or win. He can screw things around once or twice - but if gamblers will notice that he will lose trust and with it his 5% cut.

But this issue keeps bothering me. One way to elliminate it is to hide total bets made on stream and leave only estimated odds. But this may kill all the fun. We still looking for effective solution.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
So I was watching some streams today and the old question comes up again for me. Since theses dudes are sitting at home and playing one another over "Internet" how the hell does one not think some of theses dudes are "cheating". Sorry been around to long and seen to much for anyone here to convince me otherwise. I would bet my last dollar At LEAST 10% are.

So when I bet just need to figure out which ones are which shouldn't be to hard with a little research.

Peace.

I'm more concerned about fraud (let say player A is my friend and lots of minerals say he will win... what if he tell me, put your minerals on player B, I will lose). So, I think it's ok for small bets, but I think the big prize are big tournaments (players really need to win).

Simple answer, The ladder is random. And even if they got matched against each other, the betting round is already closed. Yes there will be mini-rounds, which is bets during games but people will notice by then. Atm all bets during game goes to the next game. They can run a scam and do a custom match against each other. But after 1 match, the betters should already know what is going on.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
So I was watching some streams today and the old question comes up again for me. Since theses dudes are sitting at home and playing one another over "Internet" how the hell does one not think some of theses dudes are "cheating". Sorry been around to long and seen to much for anyone here to convince me otherwise. I would bet my last dollar At LEAST 10% are.

So when I bet just need to figure out which ones are which shouldn't be to hard with a little research.

Peace.

I'm more concerned about fraud (let say player A is my friend and lots of minerals say he will win... what if he tell me, put your minerals on player B, I will lose). So, I think it's ok for small bets, but I think the big prize are big tournaments (players really need to win).
Activity: 136

Peace.
Activity: 238
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
A lot of great things is happening with minerals ... like this coin... knew it is worth investing in it Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Getting this error every since trying to import a private key. Now I have deleted every trace of the wallet on my pc, then tried re-installing it. And I still get this:

http://i.imgur.com/a7wIXfM.png

HALP!

close wallet and restart

Don't you think I have already tried that -.-

Happened to me once, coins were still staking in the background and one day it just didn't appear anymore..

Now ive the same message like gambimans png,  when i try to start minerlas qt i see that message and than qt close automaticly.  Undecided

Mine is working fine from my 2 computers.
CraigsCoin Developer
Spoke to Karnage e-sports. Pretty much answered all the questions about minerals. Didn`t saw any significant interest but perhaps we will see couple of new names in stream betting page http://bet.minerals.pro/ and at tournament.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Hello Guys,

ive some Problem with my wallet, it wont sync anymore the message i recieved advised me to check the time on my computer if time and date is not correct it wont properly work,  but my time and date ist correct here in western europe.  What can or should i do?

minerals wallet ok here, but happened the same bug with the wallet of another coin and the solution was this:

What I did is backup my wallet.bat and delete everything (include wallet.dat) then install new wallet. Do not copy your backup wallet.bat to the new installed wallet yet, wait until it completed sync then copy your wallet.bat to it. Close and open. If it stuck during syncing just close and open wallet.

If the coins that were in stake not appeared. Just typing "repairwallet" in the console and they reappeared

Sorry for my English
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Getting this error every since trying to import a private key. Now I have deleted every trace of the wallet on my pc, then tried re-installing it. And I still get this:

HALP!

close wallet and restart

Happened to me once, coins were still staking in the background and one day it just didn't appear anymore..

Type: "repairwallet"in console
Activity: 86

HALP!

close wallet and restart

Now ive the same message like gambimans png,  when i try to start minerlas qt i see that message and than qt close automaticly.  Undecided
Activity: 106
Hello Guys,

ive some Problem with my wallet, it wont sync anymore the message i recieved advised me to check the time on my computer if time and date is not correct it wont properly work,  but my time and date ist correct here in western europe.  What can or should i do?

I have the same problem? Any solutions?
CraigsCoin Developer
Hello Guys,

Hello. I have addressed this questions to the developers. Please allow some time for us to investigate this issue.

Thanks!
Activity: 389
Merit: 250

HALP!

close wallet and restart

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Hmmm so som1 dumped over 4 btc worth of min at mintpal?

I guess people want to see stuff go live, tournaments happening, updated wallets and the whole process running business as usual. Has dates been decided for the tournament? Will all functionality be live in time and working properly? When will the switch be turned on? These types of confirmations and assurances will support the price.
Pages:
Jump to: