Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC - page 39. (Read 84960 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Currently, the price of the web is 119 sats, the previous peak was 143 sats 25 days ago (3/10).
This shows that WEB has been gradually appreciated and prices will soon stabilize the momentum increase in the long run.
I bought some more WEB when it dropped to 47 sats and currently I have 2x profit. Not bad.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Webchain listed @ Cryptunit!
Compare Webchain with 56 other Cryptonote coins.

https://www.cryptunit.com/coin/WEB

Great! Now 60 CryptoNight coins to compare.
Activity: 41
To the developer of LOUD miner software: If you must fuck with the open source license (by not providing source code for your miner), you should at least know, that linux is not the same thing as ubuntu (virtually no one knows this in cryptosphere), and thus you must take the pain to compile it with static libraries.
Or am I missing something?
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
what's with the coin course when will the pamp?
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
its been a month but the duplicate shares still not fixed
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
@kostepanych2 @2x25BT

I think it was annouced earlier. Great feature to add Webchain network to MyEtherWallet, so you can move your coins even if don't have an access to GUI wallet. Also I read on telegram group, that WEB will also be added to MyCrypto app.
Activity: 732
Merit: 251
Can I use MyEtherWallet for Webchain?
I see node1.webchain.network can be selected in Network select box in MEW...
if you see it than you can
i just tried it - i confirm all works fine
i didn't know about it, thanks for info
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Can I use MyEtherWallet for Webchain?
I see node1.webchain.network can be selected in Network select box in MEW...
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Already wrote that mainil this coin at the initial stage, I liked the interface of the purse the second time I see(maybe there is) gui wallet for ethereum fork why buterin't want a gui wallet for the ethereum?
Activity: 88
Why aren't there any bounties?
Hello, we never planned bounties for our coin. Idea/vision is not concerning such sorts of rewards. Instead, you may mine or buy coin, and this way it may be more profitable for you, than if you would be looking just for bounties.

Regards,
Pavel.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Xeon E3-1220V2 (3 Cores) - 190-200 H/s
Xeon E-5450 (2 Cores) - 50-55 H/s

Tried mining on my CPU i9 7980XE with parameter -t 18 about 1070H/s
Activity: 92
Xeon E3-1220V2 (3 Cores) - 190-200 H/s
Xeon E-5450 (2 Cores) - 50-55 H/s
Activity: 92
Activity: 8
I have a question. What is the path of the purse file that can be saved somewhere outside the computer and not worry that all coins will be lost if the operating system fails? Thanks!
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
List of Webchain mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/webchain
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Yeah, most miners tend to just sell their coins to pay bills or get some more btc, especially now when mining WEB is more and more profitable. I hope we will see any use case for WEB soon, would be really great to buy your services using mined coins.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I have just signed up just to say that Webchain is looking great. A lot of positive responses and its growing well. I've been mining this coin for 2 months now and I'm very pleased with it. Developers are always active and involved with community. From the amount of crypto coins I've tried in the last year, this one has stuck with me the longest and I'm holding my stash for as long as possible because I really feel confident in this project.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Keep up the great work Webchain!  Smiley

Thank you so much Butterflyman for your review. It's awesome you've been with the project for over two months now. Could you write such review on our facebook page? Such words can't just stay on the forum.

The team keeps working hard to achieve the things that have been promised. Stay tuned!

Aside from selling the coins after mining, where can we use this coin? Like if we can use to pay on something?

There are plans to let WEB be a means of payment for hosting services and other projects not announced yet. Meanwhile, we advise you to buy/mine WEB and HODL it.

Okay, let me see. Because without so much app, the increase in market value is hard to attain. If you will rely on traders only, the lifespan might be cut short..
copper member
Activity: 150
Merit: 5
Do you wonder why we haven't touched any coin of our premine? Find out the latest news on the premine distribution and its lock-in dates. Read our last article!
Activity: 196
I have just signed up just to say that Webchain is looking great. A lot of positive responses and its growing well. I've been mining this coin for 2 months now and I'm very pleased with it. Developers are always active and involved with community. From the amount of crypto coins I've tried in the last year, this one has stuck with me the longest and I'm holding my stash for as long as possible because I really feel confident in this project.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Keep up the great work Webchain!  Smiley

Thank you so much Butterflyman for your review. It's awesome you've been with the project for over two months now. Could you write such review on our facebook page? Such words can't just stay on the forum.

The team keeps working hard to achieve the things that have been promised. Stay tuned!

Aside from selling the coins after mining, where can we use this coin? Like if we can use to pay on something?

There are plans to let WEB be a means of payment for hosting services and other projects not announced yet. Meanwhile, we advise you to buy/mine WEB and HODL it.
Pages:
Jump to: