Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC - page 41. (Read 84960 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello guys, my wallet is not syncing for almost a week, my webchaind says: 0/25 peers!! what should I do?
Thank you
Activity: 9
We are planning to go live with an unannounced project we have been working on for the last months. Our goal is to run it in September this year. This project will be based on WEB and is going to pave a way and show how WEB can be used by other teams too.

It will be an important step in making sure that Webchain is actually used for what it was built.

Some time after that, latest in October (if we are lucky - maybe still at the end of September), we plan to reveal our biggest project, the one we have been working on for the last weeks. A project that is going to create actual demand for WEB from regular users (not only crypto maniacs) without them knowing much about cryptocurrency topic. This project - our biggest hope for mass adoption - will go live this year. When exactly - we don't know yet, but before 2019.

Where are the news that you promised to announce in September?
Activity: 13
How to recover webchain wallet
screw up my computer  Sad
wechain no seeds if am not mistaken
thanks
You can check question:
How can I recover my webchain wallet?
on FAQ page https://webchain.network/faq
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Thank you @MineCryptoNight for adding us! Seems we are at #1 or #2 for now when it comes to both normal mining or solo mining.
Activity: 110
Webchain is now listed on MineCryptoNight - Happy mining everyone!

Uh oh -- secret is out =)
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Long mining this coin liked the wallet interface for the token why Ethereum does not want to make gui wallet do not understand. Smiley
Activity: 2
Activity: 535
Merit: 251
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
I bought myself 2700x I will test the mining. Well done guys have gone to the stock exchange! I will lick for success.
Activity: 8
I mined this coin for months and it is not difficult to get some coins daily with normal working computer facilities. Good project and team!
Activity: 110
Been mining this coin quite a bit... great profits so far ;-)
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
gpu miner has 3-6% fee but they cant fix duplicate shares what a mess
Activity: 140
This coin has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

WEB Market & Trading Data

Volume (24h)    $ 11.35K   
Total Supply    44,219,978
Price %(1h)    2.69%
Price %(24h)        7.89%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/coin/webchain/web/
Activity: 75
The project is very attractive for investment! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!
Activity: 58
I have just signed up just to say that Webchain is looking great. A lot of positive responses and its growing well. I've been mining this coin for 2 months now and I'm very pleased with it. Developers are always active and involved with community. From the amount of crypto coins I've tried in the last year, this one has stuck with me the longest and I'm holding my stash for as long as possible because I really feel confident in this project.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Keep up the great work Webchain!  Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
This project is awesome!! Good job! Huge potential ahead.
Activity: 196
Now you can track Webchain market information with Coindar.org, visit the site and find information about this and other coins in Russian and English. https://coindar.org/ru/coin/webchain

Activity: 96
circulating supply is wrong on CMC, we already reproted them correct numbers
copper member
Activity: 150
Merit: 5
Now you can find WEB listed on CoinMarketCap. Go to https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/webchain/.

Remember to join us on discord and telegram for real-time communication.
Activity: 363
Merit: 16
Hi
When creating a wallet, I did not enter a password.Now no password is suitable.What should I do?

in the FAQ you could find:

Enter the following command in linux shell console or windows cmd console from the directory where webchaind app is located:
> webchaind account update YOURWALLETNUMBER
Activity: 24
Hi
When creating a wallet, I did not enter a password.Now no password is suitable.What should I do?
Pages:
Jump to: