Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【MIX】【POW】 Unstoppable Web Publication : The NEW WEB ►► Mix Blockchain ◀◀ - page 7. (Read 6671 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hello!I have a problem - the balance on c-cex.com did not come coins.
my mix wallet 0x9dee90927e6ab86041b4600e4731143de29edf7d
The balance on the exchange to 0, but smojete can see the presence of 61 coins - https://blocks.mix-blockchain.org/#/address/0x9dee90927e6ab86041b4600e4731143de29edf7d
technical support of the exchange does not respond. There is no way to trade. Is not very good.

I have the same problem, i sent yesterday for a test 98 Mix to the wallet from my c-cex account but get 0 balance...

By myetherwallet (mix) i can see the 98 mix??? 0xc3f50069062527a147404b6152c717a380603296
Merit: 1
Hello!I have a problem - the balance on c-cex.com did not come coins.
my mix wallet 0x9dee90927e6ab86041b4600e4731143de29edf7d
The balance on the exchange to 0, but smojete can see the presence of 61 coins - https://blocks.mix-blockchain.org/#/address/0x9dee90927e6ab86041b4600e4731143de29edf7d
technical support of the exchange does not respond. There is no way to trade. Is not very good.
Activity: 141
hi im a mew diehard
can i use mew instead mix wallet?

like ella and other

can  someone teach me what custom node this mix?
Activity: 126
copper member
Activity: 43
Can I reserve a Danish/Scandinavian translation of the site?
I greet everyone! Welcome to Telegram, a Russian-speaking group https://t.me/mixblockchain
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
I like the fact that C-CEX doesn't accept new users Grin
Activity: 56
Hello
Where to get the geth file for the solo mining?
Activity: 51
everyone knows that the coins here cant really do something that the other coins cant.

secure coins with a contract, dapps due to ethash blockchain and certain gpu mining.

failed coin that changed name
2000 day contract for a % of the entire blockchain. thats 5,4 years.
no good exchange.

this is clearly a scam, who wants to give these guys free money for giving us another ethereum based coin where they have a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee pre mine system?

ellaism is 100x better than this and no premine and it just launched with good support, pools, exchanges and reputation, same with Musicoin and expanse, they have 50 000 to 800 000 volumes.

whalecoin, pegascoin, and a whole lot more pre mined ethereum based coins that offers Nothing new cause you guys simply lie and say we have better tech and security when you dont. this is just gonna get dumped whenever they realise people wont be giving them free money.

Pirl and ellaism's difficulty's in the roof,i think they have hit their best price for a long time.
Much smarter for miners to mine pegascoin and mix coin now.Profits are there now,Ella and Pirl are a bit slow at the moment,still good coins though.
Pegascoin and Mixcoin have a lot to offer.They will make you a lot of money,if that is what you want.
If not then.... mine other coins now
Well said.
With crypto, patience is the key. UBIQ and EXP took a long time before reaching 1$.
Activity: 87
you need to switch the network to Mix on MEW ^^^^^
Activity: 1
I create wallet mix on — wallet.mix.minerpool.net why on accaunt balance ETH? and i dont see coin in my wallet? What wrong with it? But this https://blocks.mix-blockchain.org/#/address/34738B922c09fb9fbEFbebcDB07ADd1A5cAD0E72
i have 14 coin? How to view them in my wallet? And how i send anybody this?
everyone knows that the coins here cant really do something that the other coins cant.

secure coins with a contract, dapps due to ethash blockchain and certain gpu mining.

no good exchange.

this is clearly a scam, who wants to give these guys free money for giving us another ethereum based coin where they have a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee pre mine system?

ellaism is 100x better than this and no premine and it just launched with good support, pools, exchanges and reputation, same with Musicoin and expanse, they have 50 000 to 800 000 volumes.

whalecoin, pegascoin, and a whole lot more pre mined ethereum based coins that offers Nothing new cause you guys simply lie and say we have better tech and security when you dont. this is just gonna get dumped whenever they realise people wont be giving them free money.

Pirl and ellaism's difficulty's in the roof,i think they have hit their best price for a long time.
Much smarter for miners to mine pegascoin and mix coin now.Profits are there now,Ella and Pirl are a bit slow at the moment,still good coins though.
Pegascoin and Mixcoin have a lot to offer.They will make you a lot of money,if that is what you want.
If not then.... mine other coins now
Activity: 169
i cant register on c-cex, so i am not able to sell my coins... any new exchange will be added? something like tradesatoshi or cryptopia?
Activity: 441
Merit: 109

no good exchange.

check again all you know about pegascoin.

pegascoin doesn't have premine https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pegascoin-pgc-ethash-100-pow-2132259 and offers something new : it's called DOB http://dob.pegascoin.com/, has own p2p exchange, web wallet, desktop wallet etc..

Activity: 13

no good exchange.

Do you even read what we type? There's no such thing as free money. There is no cap, so how can you say it's a % of the entire blockchain? The 2000 day contract is just the dev fee for marketing and exchanges and everything else that cost money to make it happen.

If you support ellaism, you would also know our user names on here as well. How does a coin become a scam when there is NO ICO either?

P.S We aren't the developers, we are just helping the blockchain that is being used to create a decentralized web platform. We do not own the premine.
Activity: 266

no good exchange.

Activity: 94
Hello id like to let people know that mining directly into C-Cex wallet adress is useless because you wont recieve anything!
Activity: 19
Where the info about solo mine? (RPC, Network ID & etc).
Pages:
Jump to: