Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】【MIX】【POW】 Unstoppable Web Publication : The NEW WEB ►► Mix Blockchain ◀◀ - page 9. (Read 6671 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Need help seeing MIX in my MEW/metamask wallet.
Can see balance on blockchain:
https://blocks.mix-blockchain.org/#/address/0xc72d5cf07016da7225cb7d60124fed6a7ce6b812

Just do not know how to see on MEW.. any help is greatly appreciated.

Hey Rickou812,
You can actually use the myetherwallet that we have on wallet.mix.minerpool.net. I`ve tested my account and it works great, and i`m able to interact with my coins.

At the moment it seems CCEX is having some exchange maintenance on the wallet. But hopefully not too long before they are done (:

Regards,
Panda
Activity: 21
Need help seeing MIX in my MEW/metamask wallet.
Can see balance on blockchain:
https://blocks.mix-blockchain.org/#/address/0xc72d5cf07016da7225cb7d60124fed6a7ce6b812

Just do not know how to see on MEW.. any help is greatly appreciated.
Activity: 62
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Scam Hunter
Reward reduction: every 200 Days contract automated
PoW:  2000 days

What does mean this 2000 days please ?
Activity: 44
Merit: 4
do you have any estimations about the future value ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Yes, they are gold sponsor of the anarchopulco and going on a promotional world tour on 31st january.

thats awesome.

awesome Chris.

new coins are really exciting, but i nevers saw such a complete new coin with such an active team.
is it true that the team of mix does some promotion with anachopulco and so on ?
i heard only rumours.
Yep mate, of course, like written in the links of the announcement.

Minerpool pool is up and running:

http://mix.minerpool.net

Wow.

That look promising.
Got minerpool.net a pool for that.

If yes i am in.
Yep, as soon as the promo World Tour begins it will be known and rocket   Grin
Activity: 13
a great project and very promising

We think it's extremely promising as well! It's sad that this got dropped off, and we as a community decided that we should give credit to this wonderful blockchain that will revolutionize the way it works.

To think about it, it's like tron, but something with substance (:
Activity: 164
Merit: 37
Yes it's a new thread to a existing project. This project was never posted on bitcointalk, hence we are making a community announcement that this coin exist (:

I read this project was originally called LINK Blockchain. Where was the official announcement for LINK Blockchain made if not on bitcointalk?

Reddit, Medium, Twitter, Website, and so on...

I looked at the reddit thread, but couldn't find any pot that I would describe as a proper coin announcement. Could you post a link the the reddit coin announcement thread please?
wallet windows qt?  Huh

Wallets are at the moment:
- Coinomi Beta App
- Webwallet
- local Parity Windows Wallet
Yes it's a new thread to a existing project. This project was never posted on bitcointalk, hence we are making a community announcement that this coin exist (:

I read this project was originally called LINK Blockchain. Where was the official announcement for LINK Blockchain made if not on bitcointalk?

Reddit, Medium, Twitter, Website, and so on...

Activity: 214
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Activity: 164
Merit: 37

Are large exchangers planned?

Planned in any case, but first enough volume has to come into the coin trading
Pages:
Jump to: