Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MLD] LAUNCHING MOLD GAME PLATFORM - page 14. (Read 26366 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 07:50:28 PM
Is there anything known about the road map?
What do you mean?
What events are planned for the first half of 2018?
If I'm not mistaken, game development starts in January.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
January 06, 2018, 07:44:04 PM
Good evening! Tell me please, what is the idea of the project in general, what is it for?
Why do not you just read White Paper?
The fact that I'm not strong in the technical part, so I'm trying to find someone who can explain all the details to me!
Well, what exactly do you not understand? Maybe I can answer your questions.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 07:39:03 PM
Quite a promising project, but can I still take part in the project?
Do you mean the purchase of tokens or help?
I'm talking about buying tokens, can I still do this?
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
January 06, 2018, 07:33:55 PM
What do you mean?
What events are planned for the first half of 2018?
Activity: 490
January 06, 2018, 07:28:16 PM
Good evening! Tell me please, what is the idea of the project in general, what is it for?
The fact that I'm not strong in the technical part, so I'm trying to find someone who can explain all the details to me!
Activity: 476
January 06, 2018, 07:23:27 PM
Do you mean the purchase of tokens or help?
Activity: 644
January 06, 2018, 07:09:58 PM
What do you mean?
Activity: 308
January 06, 2018, 07:05:34 PM
Activity: 462
January 06, 2018, 07:01:24 PM
Merit: 253
January 06, 2018, 06:56:38 PM
Activity: 490
January 06, 2018, 06:51:25 PM
Activity: 588
January 06, 2018, 05:13:07 PM
Wow, a project to attract attention saya.. project MLD this project is a very good prospeknya, a project right in the future tepat.. this time the growth and development of the smartphone games again growing rapidly, this is a very bagus.. really the idea of the project is very good, I was so sure that the project is going to success and attracted a lot of investors.
consider this the main advantage of ICO

I do not fully understand the essence, can I make real money in games based on the MOLD game platform?
Well, in general, the project is translated into the main languages. Japanese, Chinese and English. Is this not enough?
In addition, translations are usually handled by members of the campaign bounty, am I not right?
I mean, at last the etherium is used to develop a really interesting decentralized software product, and not just as a currency for collecting investments using a smart contract.
Initially, the etherium was developed as a platform for decentralized software products. And in the case of Mold, they use all the possibilities of this platform, I think it's very cool!
It sounds very cool, but what about the competitors?
Are there any competitors for this project?
I have not yet met competitors who would provide exactly such advantages as this project. Mold is a unique product, my opinion
It sounds very cool, we are watching the development of the project.
I wish the developers good luck!
Has the platform already been developed? Or not?
he development will begin one month after the end of the pre-sale period
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
January 06, 2018, 04:47:07 PM
Wow, a project to attract attention saya.. project MLD this project is a very good prospeknya, a project right in the future tepat.. this time the growth and development of the smartphone games again growing rapidly, this is a very bagus.. really the idea of the project is very good, I was so sure that the project is going to success and attracted a lot of investors.

I do not fully understand the essence, can I make real money in games based on the MOLD game platform?
Well, in general, the project is translated into the main languages. Japanese, Chinese and English. Is this not enough?
In addition, translations are usually handled by members of the campaign bounty, am I not right?
I mean, at last the etherium is used to develop a really interesting decentralized software product, and not just as a currency for collecting investments using a smart contract.
Initially, the etherium was developed as a platform for decentralized software products. And in the case of Mold, they use all the possibilities of this platform, I think it's very cool!
I have not yet met competitors who would provide exactly such advantages as this project. Mold is a unique product, my opinion
he development will begin one month after the end of the pre-sale period
January 06, 2018, 04:36:25 PM

January 06, 2018, 04:23:52 PM

January 06, 2018, 04:13:18 PM

January 06, 2018, 04:00:49 PM

January 06, 2018, 03:52:43 PM

January 06, 2018, 03:41:07 PM
Mold is a really interesting project, which truly reveals the potential of the platform Ethereum! It is very cool!
January 06, 2018, 01:54:33 PM

Pages:
Jump to: