Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MLD] LAUNCHING MOLD GAME PLATFORM - page 15. (Read 26371 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 01:49:10 PM
Wow, a project to attract attention saya.. project MLD this project is a very good prospeknya, a project right in the future tepat.. this time the growth and development of the smartphone games again growing rapidly, this is a very bagus.. really the idea of the project is very good, I was so sure that the project is going to success and attracted a lot of investors.
consider this the main advantage of ICO

I do not fully understand the essence, can I make real money in games based on the MOLD game platform?
Activity: 532
January 06, 2018, 01:45:31 PM
Wow, a project to attract attention saya.. project MLD this project is a very good prospeknya, a project right in the future tepat.. this time the growth and development of the smartphone games again growing rapidly, this is a very bagus.. really the idea of the project is very good, I was so sure that the project is going to success and attracted a lot of investors.
consider this the main advantage of ICO
January 06, 2018, 01:38:47 PM
What about the translations of this project?
What exactly do you mean?
Which translations?
I was also interested in this question probably the user meant that there is no translation of white paper into multiple languages that you want
Well, in general, the project is translated into the main languages. Japanese, Chinese and English. Is this not enough?
In addition, translations are usually handled by members of the campaign bounty, am I not right?
But I did not find any information about the campaign bounty, so I ask here.
Most likely the bounty campaign will soon be available.
At least I've seen this information from devs
English is the primary language and Japanese and Chinese I do not think so
Why do not you think so?
The developers of this project from Japan and first of all they rely on the Asian market, it seems logical to me that the Japanese and Chinese language developers have priority.
Well, actually, yes. This is the feature of this gaming platform!
Activity: 210
January 06, 2018, 01:34:38 PM
January 06, 2018, 01:30:56 PM
Which translations?
I was also interested in this question probably the user meant that there is no translation of white paper into multiple languages that you want
Well, in general, the project is translated into the main languages. Japanese, Chinese and English. Is this not enough?
In addition, translations are usually handled by members of the campaign bounty, am I not right?
Why do not you think so?
The developers of this project from Japan and first of all they rely on the Asian market, it seems logical to me that the Japanese and Chinese language developers have priority.
January 06, 2018, 01:30:22 PM
Which translations?
Why do not you think so?
January 06, 2018, 12:59:16 PM
Which translations?
January 06, 2018, 12:50:57 PM
Which translations?
January 06, 2018, 12:41:07 PM
Which translations?
January 06, 2018, 12:34:23 PM
Which translations?
January 06, 2018, 12:26:00 PM
Which translations?
January 06, 2018, 12:19:13 PM
Which translations?
January 06, 2018, 12:13:28 PM
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
January 06, 2018, 09:54:45 AM
that is due to the fact that design quality made investors pay attention to the project?
of course it has long been clarified that if a pretty well executed design the whole project is good
I am sure that at the moment, not only did it affect the attraction of investors
what else?
how's that? the idea and General work of the developers
fully agree with you Grin
joined to your opinion  Shocked
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
January 06, 2018, 09:53:52 AM
that is due to the fact that design quality made investors pay attention to the project?
of course it has long been clarified that if a pretty well executed design the whole project is good
I am sure that at the moment, not only did it affect the attraction of investors
what else?
fully agree with you Grin
January 06, 2018, 09:50:43 AM
what else?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 09:49:15 AM
what else?
Activity: 364
January 06, 2018, 09:47:11 AM
gaming projects are interesting and promising in blokchain.
when you plan to start the application on iOS? web application?
or are they already there?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
January 06, 2018, 09:46:51 AM
January 06, 2018, 09:43:31 AM
Pages:
Jump to: