Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MLD] LAUNCHING MOLD GAME PLATFORM - page 25. (Read 26388 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 253
December 31, 2017, 01:16:07 PM
Not only is it possible to make game purchases through this platform, but also put protection on your account! Very comfortably.
Activity: 532
December 31, 2017, 01:15:20 PM
I really like the idea of the project! And on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform?
Are you referring to mobile devices and PCs?
Yes, will it be presented in a mobile environment?
Of course, you can be sure of it! I think that the development options are very different!
Well, I really hope that I will have the opportunity to soon see that the project is really excellent!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 31, 2017, 01:13:43 PM
Just a wonderful project with a huge potential, if everything is properly organized, the result will be something perfect! Good luck, guys, I really hope for you!
I completely agree with you, the sphere of games now enjoys very high popularity and has a great future.
Lately a lot of people are developing in this direction, there may be a lot of competitors, do you think that everything will turn out?
Perhaps you are right, but now many people are developing in this direction, most likely, someone will be able to compete with them, but nevertheless they have a lot of advantages!
I completely agree, I believe that competition is the engine of progress! Perhaps this will only be an incentive to improve your product! Good luck!
Activity: 602
December 31, 2017, 01:12:15 PM
The idea is really impressive. But how to deal with competition?
Who exactly do you mean?
Well, for example, such giants as Ubisoft and others. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
We know that while there is almost nothing in the market worthy in this sphere, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will become a part of our life!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 01:11:17 PM
I agree with the creators. Now you can easily benefit from buying clothes and weapons!
 what kind of clothes? it's about games
 in games they sell not only weapons, but also clothing. The hero will not always walk in the same armor  Grin
Activity: 308
December 31, 2017, 01:10:35 PM
I really like the idea of the project! And on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform?
Of course, you can be sure of it! I think that the development options are very different!
Merit: 252
December 31, 2017, 01:08:13 PM
Just a wonderful project with a huge potential, if everything is properly organized, the result will be something perfect! Good luck, guys, I really hope for you!
I completely agree with you, the sphere of games now enjoys very high popularity and has a great future.
Lately a lot of people are developing in this direction, there may be a lot of competitors, do you think that everything will turn out?
Perhaps you are right, but now many people are developing in this direction, most likely, someone will be able to compete with them, but nevertheless they have a lot of advantages!
Activity: 714
December 31, 2017, 01:06:34 PM
Who exactly do you mean?
Well, for example, such giants as Ubisoft and others. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
Activity: 476
December 31, 2017, 01:06:06 PM
I agree with the creators. Now you can easily benefit from buying clothes and weapons!
 what kind of clothes? it's about games
December 31, 2017, 01:05:05 PM
December 31, 2017, 01:03:20 PM
December 31, 2017, 01:01:34 PM
Who exactly do you mean?
Activity: 154
December 31, 2017, 01:01:10 PM
Activity: 308
December 31, 2017, 12:59:57 PM
December 31, 2017, 12:58:08 PM
Activity: 714
December 31, 2017, 12:56:33 PM
December 31, 2017, 12:56:06 PM
Hurray! Finally a gaming platform! How long have I been waiting for this!
Activity: 532
December 31, 2017, 12:55:11 PM
Merit: 252
December 31, 2017, 12:53:55 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 31, 2017, 08:44:07 AM
So, as a developer, I can release my game based on the Mold platform, right?
Of course yes. For this purpose the platform is created  Wink
I have a question about the documentation and developer too
Pages:
Jump to: