Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MLD] LAUNCHING MOLD GAME PLATFORM - page 26. (Read 26390 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
December 31, 2017, 08:43:42 AM
So, as a developer, I can release my game based on the Mold platform, right?
Of course yes. For this purpose the platform is created  Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 31, 2017, 08:42:45 AM
So, as a developer, I can release my game based on the Mold platform, right?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
December 31, 2017, 08:40:30 AM
Has the platform already been developed? Or not?
The development will begin one month after the end of the token sale period
And when will the token sale period end? Has it already begun or has it not started yet?
At this moment there is a token sale period. It will last another 8 days, as far as I know.
I do not know the exact date when it will end. Product development starts in early 2018  Smiley
Ok, thanks for the info!  Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
December 31, 2017, 08:39:55 AM
And when will the token sale period end? Has it already begun or has it not started yet?
At this moment there is a token sale period. It will last another 8 days, as far as I know.
I do not know the exact date when it will end. Product development starts in early 2018  Smiley
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 08:38:04 AM
bounty?
December 31, 2017, 08:37:49 AM
Activity: 378
December 31, 2017, 08:36:18 AM
December 31, 2017, 08:36:03 AM
Activity: 742
December 31, 2017, 08:35:42 AM
Mold is a really interesting project, which truly reveals the potential of the platform Etherium! It is very cool!
What is the potential? What do you mean by that?
I mean, at last the etherium is used to develop a really interesting decentralized software product, and not just as a currency for collecting investments using a smart contract.
Initially, the etherium was developed as a platform for decentralized software products. And in the case of Mold, they use all the possibilities of this platform, I think it's very cool!

It sounds very cool, but what about the competitors?
Are there any competitors for this project?
I have not yet met competitors who would provide exactly such advantages as this project. Mold is a unique product, my opinion  Smiley

It sounds very cool, we are watching the development of the project.
I wish the developers good luck!
December 31, 2017, 08:33:32 AM
Mold is a really interesting project, which truly reveals the potential of the platform Etherium! It is very cool!
I mean, at last the etherium is used to develop a really interesting decentralized software product, and not just as a currency for collecting investments using a smart contract.
Initially, the etherium was developed as a platform for decentralized software products. And in the case of Mold, they use all the possibilities of this platform, I think it's very cool!

I have not yet met competitors who would provide exactly such advantages as this project. Mold is a unique product, my opinion  Smiley
December 31, 2017, 08:29:29 AM

December 31, 2017, 08:29:17 AM
December 31, 2017, 08:29:00 AM
December 31, 2017, 08:28:09 AM
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 12:28:26 PM
is there anyone want to buy Moldcoin from me?
your 1 eth for my 12000 Moldcoin
please msg me how many Moldcoin you want
thank you
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 09:56:47 AM
The project that makes software to sync many games in 1 software is a pretty interesting project to follow because with a device like this the interest in the gaming world and knowing new game updates can be quickly detected. one of the project options to be monitored.
Activity: 189
December 29, 2017, 06:33:08 AM
if i buy this aco, what is the benefit i could get?
is this platform looks like steam by volvo or like what?
i need to know more before i go to the ico.. but frankly, i like the concept..
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 29, 2017, 03:56:19 AM
this for indonesian translation
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27140813
ramaikan  Cool Cool
Pages:
Jump to: