Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MN & POS] Cryptonodes CNMC Masternode & Staking Swiss thinking Projekt - page 3. (Read 20108 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 1
I just read up a news about “SEBA Crypto AG (SEBA) has secured CHF100 million to ignite its vision to build a regulated bank to bridge the gap between the crypto and traditional financial economies. Now obtaining a banking and securities dealer license from the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA)“ this is really a good news for crypto world out of this few month bear markets.

Will CNMC plan to get listed if SEBA successfully acquired the license? 
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Hello Cryptonodes Community,

we are pleased to announce that Cryptonodes is now listed on coinlib.io:

Jump to coinlib.io

copper member

we are pleased to announce that Cryptonodes is now listed on WorldCoinIndex:

Jump to WorldCoinIndex

copper member
@ Kasperiko
seems now we have to make the whole cmpaign new. after the member ranks changes here, i'm back to newbie lol.
we bring it back up until we set new conditions.

@ zthomasz
yes we need to make some good pics. so now just placeholders there.
better placeholders as stolen pics from the web.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
BitcoinTalk Signature Campaign (Bounty Pool = 20,000 CNMC, i.e. approx US$2,610)
Use the Cryptonodes signature (according to your profile level) below to receive Cryptonodes!

What terms of participation will the company have for the times? If one month or two is normal, but more is no longer very good.
Your project is quite interesting, although the payment is very low. But I think there will be those who like it and are ready to invest their time in promotion so that later they will enjoy success.
Activity: 489
Merit: 12
Very solid project, the Dev is very responsible.

Remarkable how the team members pix on the website resemble each other, they must be quadruplets.

https://www.cryptonodes.ch/en/home/
copper member

we are pleased to announce that Cryptonodes is now available in the masternodes-wizzard program.

waht is masternode-wizzard:
Masternode Wizard is a client-side software. It will guide the user, step by step, until he finally installed his own masternode. At each step, the software will give explanations so the user will learn about the technology and about masternodes.

Masternode-Wizzard Website

Activity: 37
Hey fellows! Great to see that everything is so detailed and well thought off.Shows how good team and this project is, optimistic about the future of the project. Wish you good luck.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
ok ... this is a good thing in masternode development I hope sales will be successful and I will try to see [url = https: //mintnodes.com/clusternodes] mintnodes Website [/ url] to see...
Activity: 26
Hello
Good Project.. But How we can check that How many tokens have already been sold?
copper member

we are pleased to announce that Cryptonodes is now available on latinex.la exchange:
latinex Website

we can't provide much informations about it, because it's a verry new exchange.
we tested deposits and withdrwals and it's working.

copper member

we are pleased to announce that Cryptonodes is now available on clusternodes from mintnodes.com:
mintnodes Website

What is mintnodes:
Creating a sharing community of masternodes can really cut your costs. It's sometimes too expensive to buy a masternode by yourself, but being part of our clusternode community, you can benefit from the earnings together!

Activity: 28
Looks like a really interesting project with difficult aims in my opinion. Hope you gonna hold your timlane and can release your Final version allready in Q4. Gonna follow up on your plans.
Activity: 14
Greetings
That is so very nice having now such a great opportunity to invest in a really strong coin ! coin of the future, no doubt! ! To the Moon ! To the Moon ! To the Moon !
copper member
@Forcovaljudg and @dengan

different bounty for votings running since weeks, check out on discord server:

Jump to Discore server
Activity: 14
Hello,  I am impressed with the interests of investors with the businesss you have. and I want to ask about bounty, don't you open a bounty service for this business?
copper member

we are pleased to announce that Cryptonodes is now available on mintnodes:
mintnodes Website

What is mintnodes:
Creating a sharing community of masternodes can really cut your costs. It's sometimes too expensive to buy a masternode by yourself, but being part of our clusternode community, you can benefit from the earnings together!

Activity: 6
I think Masternode Coin is a digital currency of the latest generation. Anyone can create their own coin on your PC or laptop, this one works for this network and 24x7 support. For this, Masternode will be rewarded. These are utilities that are extremely interesting from this project. Kiss Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: