Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MN & POS] Cryptonodes CNMC Masternode & Staking Swiss thinking Projekt - page 8. (Read 20108 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It looks like the profit is very good. It may be worth buying. You can check it out.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
I read your home page and white papers, the project looks very good and has started to join the mission! LOL
Activity: 140
I have seen a lot of masternode coins. Prices were very beautiful at first, but they began to fall rapidly after a few days. But anyway, I expect you to be successful.
Activity: 37
The price of the exchange is 0.0000225BTC, which is an ideal price. It doesn't look too expensive, but now the trading volume is very small, and I has never used this exchange , is it credible?
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
An excellent project with a professional and strong team that contains interesting ideas and innovations. I think that this project will be a great success.
Activity: 38
Stumbled on this project.
Must admit when I see Low supply like this of 21 Million coins,and a reward scheme which grants stable price in future,im ready to go all in...
Can't wait to se further development.Will be present here. Keep the good work team! Cheesy
Activity: 52
My wallet have 0 connection. Is there any addnode to add?

addnode=185.62.81.131
addnode=185.62.81.132
addnode=185.62.81.133
addnode=185.62.81.134
addnode=185.62.81.135
addnode=185.62.81.136
addnode=185.62.81.137
addnode=46.127.236.103
addnode=94.199.213.177
Activity: 434
Hi, dev, where can I see information about the airdrop? I did not find the airdrop rules on the ANN and Discord channels. Cryptonodes is a great project, I was so happy to find it and expect this project to be successful!
You can find the relevant rules in Discord channels. Please, this is already written in the theme announcement. Please don't be lazy,Read the topic carefully and you will get everything you need.
Activity: 89
I just browsed the website of CNMC and made it very elaborate. I think this is a reliable project, and it seems that there is not much investment. If you are interested, you can try it out. Of course, finally you need to list a good exchange. Is the key to success.
Activity: 91
I hope that the development of CNMC has been going smoothly. Now that Masternode coins are very competitive, most of them have failed. However, there are also some successful cases. I hope that you are the successful ones.
Activity: 41
My wallet have 0 connection. Is there any addnode to add?
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
It looks like this is a good airdrop activity. It's very easy. There aren't too many tedious steps. You just need BTT reply to complete it. Is CNMC listed on any exchange,and how much is one masternode now?
Activity: 39
New Cryptonodes wallet runs smoothly, and already started stake, nice wallet GUI design.
copper member
Activity: 98
@marufnang
open project for everyone. It's siwwis thinking because i'm from swiss  Smiley

@wallerdeleon785
Masternodes are moste vps server they run 24x7 to support a network.
For the work a msternode do for a network, he gets rewardet.
Activity: 44
Thank you dev for resending the CNMC coins to me, I received them and another 25 coins.
Activity: 3
I don't understand masternodes. explain more pls.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
So why is Swiss? Is this coin available only for Swiss country?
How about the other people who get interested in the project, can they also trade?
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Hi, dev, where can I see information about the airdrop? I did not find the airdrop rules on the ANN and Discord channels. Cryptonodes is a great project, I was so happy to find it and expect this project to be successful!
Activity: 78
The developer of this project is very responsible, he is willing to answer newcomers' questions, no matter how trivial the questions are. if you want to get some coins, you can join our discord and do some simple bounties, the rewards are reasonable. With the coins you receive, you can start to stake, the rewards are very good right now!
Activity: 294
It seems to roll back with trouble
Because Cryptonode has fair distribution and no presales, I think that it is a project to make a sound growth
Pages:
Jump to: