Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MN-POS] [MVP] PDG ⭐️ Buy Sell Exchange ⭐️ Digital products on PDG network - page 12. (Read 23147 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 10
Hello! A good and very useful idea, I am sure many will appreciate it, because there are many scammers all around, I guess I will join the testers team.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Nice project. So the testnet coins need to be sent to a separate testnet wallet i see. What will happen to the testnet coins after testing finishes, they will just be discarded i take it?
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
About taxes - correctly written. This is problem. Take for everything and everywhere. But what do you suggest? Avoiding taxes when trading - will not work. For example, without a cash register, which is directly connected with the tax office, it is not possible to trade.

You are very right dude. I will suggest they revisite the issue and make necessary adjustment
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
About taxes - correctly written. This is problem. Take for everything and everywhere. But what do you suggest? Avoiding taxes when trading - will not work. For example, without a cash register, which is directly connected with the tax office, it is not possible to trade.

Friends, help us make our product even better

As you know, we launched a Test network yesterday. This means that you can get 50 PDG coins for free and try to send any file no more than 10 MB on the network to your friend.
Feedback is very Important to us.

Get coins for free:
https://privatedatagram.io/gettestcoin

Download wallets:

Windows 32
Windows 64
MacOS
Linux x86_64

Pages:
Jump to: