Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MNCH] MunchCoin - Where Food Meets The Blockchain - page 2. (Read 1490 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 2
Hello. Your bounty campaign is over?

Yes, our bounty program has ended.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Nice project.
Activity: 406
Hello. Your bounty campaign is over?
Activity: 10
Merit: 2
after reading your announcement and visiting the site, I did not understand what the main essence of the project, unfortunately. can you please tell me in a few words what the goals of the project are, what is this platform for in general?

Our goal is to give business back to mom and pop shops and local eateries, while at the same time rewarding you, the consumers, for spending your money there. We are simply using the blockchain as a backbone. If you have anymore questions please do not hesitate to come to our telegram and ask there.

Currently The MunchCoin Project is based off our rewards system that is outlined on our website. We do have plans of expanding our purpose in the future as well.
Activity: 4
Activity: 2
Activity: 5
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Seems a great project. Looking forward for more developments. Good luck.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Is this for real, just by eating then we could get reward from it?
When will this program available, will it available globally all around the world?
Activity: 616
Unique project that came in this form is indeed interesting.
Just by eating then we'll get some kind of reward, this sounds like a dream come true Cheesy
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
hey, what's going on? why so many similar projects? projects that no one is interested in, even the manager and team members. why do it then?
Activity: 602
Is this project based on ERC-20 tokens correct? Is there not an ICO? How will the project expenses be funded?
Activity: 1
it's a great chance and we should try it
Activity: 7
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
after reading your announcement and visiting the site, I did not understand what the main essence of the project, unfortunately. can you please tell me in a few words what the goals of the project are, what is this platform for in general?
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Good idea. This project will be popular. When will the project fully work?
Activity: 14
Этo cyпep пpoeкт
Activity: 37
good & big project
Activity: 28
oh my god, food integrated with blockchain is probably one of the most interesting things I have heard for a while  Grin Grin
Good luck, would be interesting to see, what will be in the result)
Activity: 700
What a unique project.
By just eating ur favourite there will also became a target that are wifi news.
Pages:
Jump to: