Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MNCH] MunchCoin - Where Food Meets The Blockchain - page 3. (Read 1490 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 2
Hello. What is a limit of tweet/share per week/day? I have to send you an email a screenshot or links of tweet/share?

There is no limit currently. Yes, please send screenshots and links if you can. (It makes it easier for the team to go through emails that already have the amount of $MNCH the person deserves for whatever social media bounties they did.)
Are there any plans to covert from an ERC20 Token to a coin with its own blockchain, or will MunchCoin always remain an ERC20 Token?

Our team has been considering this, as of now there are now plans to do so. Although if in the future it ends up making more sense to do so then we will let EVERYONE know!
Activity: 434
Merit: 0
Good project succes
Activity: 406
Your Facebook page is not available!
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
It seems the food projects are rising, last week I just read a project about Ramen.  Tongue
Hopefully the project will also taste as good as the food.  Grin
Good luck!
Activity: 406
Hello. What is a limit of tweet/share per week/day? I have to send you an email a screenshot or links of tweet/share?
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
Are there any plans to covert from an ERC20 Token to a coin with its own blockchain, or will MunchCoin always remain an ERC20 Token?
Activity: 7
Cool project ..goodluck bos
Activity: 9
Good day and nice project
Your road-map says in Q1 (Official coin Release)  but am not able to find git-link, can you please help me for that  Huh

You can find any technical information about our coin on etherscan.

https://etherscan.io/token/0x26b7d545de1c04af88dd2a5f3f4c8f58108c55a2?
Do you have contacted any potential costumer?

No they don't have any costumer at the moment even it is not clear about their roadmap and no info about the team. This project is missing very important info as well as whitepaper is also not available to understand how they will provide this service.

Hello! We are pinpointing our project to people who enjoy eating quality food from their favorite delis and restaurants who do not mind getting rewarded for it at the same time. Supporting local business is extremely important in our eyes.

We will be updating our road map soon considering a few things has changed since it was made.

Please let us know what you do not understand about the project, as it can help any future confusion to anyone else who looks at us and asks the same question!

This service is provided via the Ethereum Blockchain.

We are currently in discussion about releasing certain info about our team. When we do, the public will be informed.

A whitepaper is not mandatory for any cryptocurrency, just expected. We are still in the process of providing one.

Thank you for the feedback!
brand new
Activity: 0
Good😎👍
Activity: 4
Your road-map says in Q1 (Official coin Release)  but am not able to find git-link, can you please help me for that  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

No they don't have any costumer at the moment even it is not clear about their roadmap and no info about the team. This project is missing very important info as well as whitepaper is also not available to understand how they will provide this service.
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
oh my god, food integrated with blockchain is probably one of the most interesting things I have heard for a while  Grin Grin
Good luck, would be interesting to see, what will be in the result)
Activity: 161
 Cool👍 Let have some Munch
Activity: 188
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Well, I do enjoy food, so do the rest of us, actually. And bounty campaign is a nice touch.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I think there might be an update soon Smiley

Activity: 7
I'm looking for an update on this ANN but there's none  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: