Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MN][$LOKI] Loki - Private Transactions & Comms - page 62. (Read 80384 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 11
Hello !

I downloaded ubuntu wallet loki-gui-ubuntu64-v0.1.0.zip from here https://github.com/loki-project/loki-gui/releases
But when I launch loki-wallet-gui , I got the error:

./loki-wallet-gui: error while loading shared libraries: libunbound.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Could anyone help, please ?
try this:
Code:
sudo apt install libunbound-dev
or
Code:
sudo apt install build-essential cmake libboost-all-dev miniupnpc libunbound-dev graphviz doxygen libunwind8-dev pkg-config libssl-dev libzmq3-dev

Thanks a lot! It worked. But now I got the following error:

./loki-wallet-gui: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_serialization.so.1.58.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
I have problem with gui wallet. "Loki wallet has stopped working."
Activity: 91
awesome website .... but i just cant find details on the airdrop
Activity: 10
Bitupper - plunge into the 🌊ocean🌊 of useful blockchain services ❗❗ Everything under one hood and simple enough for anyone! Multicurrency secured wallet, merchant, payments, exchange, jobs, community, news, API - you manage this ALL from a single account 🆒 Interaction, simplicity, reliability - that's what Bitupper is! Social and bounty NOW💋
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Hi all,
I have mined the coin over 50 minutes, there is the screenshot of my total shares submitted, but till now I have not seen any coin in the pending balance.
Why is this?

Using the calculator of the pool, I can get around 30 LOKI per day!

For you cases, how long did you wait till the first pending balance appeares?

Anyone help will be highly appreciated!

just keep waiting I am sure it will appear on your balance. May I know what mining rigs you are currently using ? I am also interested in mining Loki tokens
Activity: 2
Don't mind me, just a harmless pool shill.

http://loki-pool.com/
First Australian based pool!
Payouts checked every 5 minutes
Min payment 2 LOK
Fee of 0.7%
https://discord.gg/D25svw

Any Aussies out there? or SE Asia.. or anywhere really! I don't mind. Get some of this.
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
XMR-AEON-STAK is now having native support for LOKI! Set coin to LOKI and mine! 1% dev fee only
https://github.com/IndeedMiners/xmr-aeon-stak/releases
Activity: 52
"Service Nodes - INCENTIVISED NODES" Fancy way of saying Masternodes. How does that fit with decentralization?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Ah, I know, it requires 30 blocks to be matured, so my first block I contributed to find is 1419, that's why I saw my pending coins a couple of seconds ago.

I will wait about 10 minutes to see what I got.
Thanks, murgox.
The pool you are mining on hasn't solved a block yet, that's why you do not have any rewards. If you join a pool with a higher hashrate and which finds block more often, you will see the results there Smiley Now you are going to mine, let's say for 3 hours and do not see anything, but when the pool solves a block, you are going to receive instead of 0.05 LOK - let's say just for the example 1LOK, based on the valid hashes.
Really?
I think this one is a dominant pool at the moment because total hashrates of the network is 26 Mh/s and the figure of the pool is 20 Mh/s. Why not found blocks over 40-50 minutes.
So which pools did you suggest?
Thank you.
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
Hi all,
I have mined the coin over 50 minutes, there is the screenshot of my total shares submitted, but till now I have not seen any coin in the pending balance.
Why is this?

The pool you are mining on hasn't solved a block yet, that's why you do not have any rewards. If you join a pool with a higher hashrate and which finds block more often, you will see the results there Smiley Now you are going to mine, let's say for 3 hours and do not see anything, but when the pool solves a block, you are going to receive instead of 0.05 LOK - let's say just for the example 1LOK, based on the valid hashes.
Hi all,
Why is this?

For you cases, how long did you wait till the first pending balance appeares?

Activity: 404
I did not find any information about Airdrop. Why then is the word "Airdrop" in the title of the topic? It's not fair to people.
Activity: 350
It's already on tradeogre? Thought the dev said listing was way far out?
Dev... need confirmation please...
Scratch that
From that volume this is the real action. Time to get in on it!
Activity: 106
Is is cryptonight-heavy or v7? Since when is this project mineable, does anyone know?

cryptonight heavy - minable since 3th May 11AM AEST
Activity: 254
Merit: 121
Is is cryptonight-heavy or v7? Since when is this project mineable, does anyone know?

cryptonight-heavy
Activity: 443
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
is POW getting 100% of rewards or already exist a service nodes ?

POW is getting 95% block reward. There is a 5% governance fee

I thought 50% block reward for miners? based on front page. Is it changed now?
Activity: 269
Merit: 4
Hi all,Why doesnot cpu mining work?I use xmrig2.5.3 mining software!

Algorithm is Cryptonight Heavy.
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
any miner for nvidia?
Yeah sure XMR-STAK for AMD/NVIDIA/CPU and for AMD SRBMiner. You can use our fork XMR-AEON-STAK with only 1% dev fee, in next release there will be LOKI option. In this current release use Sumokoin as coin option. https://github.com/IndeedMiners/xmr-aeon-stak/releases
Mining guide https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guideamdnvidiacpuxmrhow-to-mine-moneroryo-miners-downloads-2126975
Pages:
Jump to: