Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MN]Makeator - The new chatting app for the MN community - page 2. (Read 1619 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Welcome to the successful, excellent investment platform, it is good to be able to be part of this family, wonderful project. This project will certainly be part of my portfolio. It will revolutionize the blockchain, the future has already begun, congratulations to all this supercompentent team.
Activity: 31
It will be possible to buy with a credit card.
Activity: 37
HI FRIENDS I SEE YOUR PROJECT YOUTUBE,I SIGIN ON DISCORD.HOW SEND MY WALLET ON DISCORD?
Activity: 34
The goal is very good.
Developing new investment opportunities that are particularly carefully considered.
I like this very much.
I think that it would be wonderful if we could create long-term value of investors.
It is worth noting.
Activity: 126
So good is the project, Maybe those who don't take part in it will regret it later. Wink
Activity: 93
Is good project,em futuro e uma grande oportunidade para investir ,Ansioso pelo seu sucesso.
Activity: 56
This is a great project bringing Masternode coins enthusiast into one place. The idea of the app makes it even more interesting because of mobility. Games is a nice way to share with users to earn coins while using the platform. Smiley Good luck to the team.
Activity: 42
I think it is the one of best and greatest project.. Because the developers are so smart and hard worker.. And they are experience person of about crypto currency network & market.. So i think all perticipants will get a very learg benifit from this coin..
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Your project have many potential and advantagements to grow more in the future. Now, you are creating a community which is very strong and can support you to develope. Although, I haven't understood your project clearly but I have a belief on your success.

What is the success of the project? I also do not see much sense in the project and clear prospects, but I will say only good words))) As soon as the exchange appears, we will immediately know the price of the coin and be able to draw conclusions about the prospects. Can I participate in airdrops and to help draft advertising?
Activity: 175
Merit: 4
Hey. In the topic of what is not said about the exchange. When listing is scheduled. And what is the first exchange.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
Your project have many potential and advantagements to grow more in the future. Now, you are creating a community which is very strong and can support you to develope. Although, I haven't understood your project clearly but I have a belief on your success.
Activity: 73
Holle,Your Project has joined the Bitcoin Park blockchain the media platform !

English:https://www.bite365.xyz/en/2145.html

Chinese:https://www.bite365.xyz/zh/2136.html

Official Website:https://www.bite365.xyz/

Good Project !
Activity: 13
Honestly I'm new to crypto world... But seeing the road map of the project is very interesting it has a future and great opportunity to invest... Looking forward for your success ...
Activity: 8
The project is really awesome! I see a promising project, a really great call for people. Good luck to you in the project! I believe in this coin.
Activity: 13
Hey everyone, I've been in crypto for a few years now and it's awesome to see how Makeator solves a pretty essential problem in the industry. Keep working 👍
Activity: 12
Nice startup. I downloaded the new app build on the bitcoin core and it is working like it should do. The community is also nice and i am curious what is coming next. I'll follow the developments. Keep hanging on in this bearish times.
Activity: 17
Thia is most promiseable project. It has a great masternode reward. This coin community is strong and active and they working for their investor and member. So this can give one big peofit soon in future time.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
the project has a great innovative and build a new app to use by the  masternode community,this is a good idea to unite the community by using the app. looking forward for the full implementation of the app and to the project.
Activity: 4
I'm looking forward to see the good that this project can bring to the world of crypto.
This project has a lot to offer and a lot of room to grow.
MiVpLWG4u4TzvNUmDMJf8jSin3A6cU6Vng
Activity: 15
Your project is one of my favorite among those I am joined. If this project choose a better exchange, it will help to gain a big momentum in a market...
Pages:
Jump to: