Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MN]Makeator - The new chatting app for the MN community - page 3. (Read 1619 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Makeator brings in new innovative concept on Masternode crypto projects. Brilliant utility and integrated features. Also the core team behind working on the project seems reliable and very dedicated to make this project possible. Looking forward to the development and full implementation of this very promising project to invest.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Although, I haven't understood your project clearly but I have a belief on your success. Happy to be a part of your community. Good luck...
Activity: 37
This is a good project with a great roadmap together with a good leader it can grow fast so i will support this project.Everyone support this project ànd team. Best of luck team.I wish you success in the projec
Activity: 39
I generally do not like to write on bitcointalk.  Usually I just read everything and then go onto my next task.  This is probably the first time I have actually felt I should write something.  I have been lurking in Makeator  discord for a little bit just to gather information.  You do your usual - "where exchange, wallet, links, who devs, etc".  But you can get a good gauge of how things are by the community.  Everyone was friendly, happy, and very helpful.  A good sign of what is going on with the coin.  (no one screaming lol).  I am interested to see where this platform goes in the future, the potential of it is great.  Even in this bear market, it seemed like Makeator is going in a right direction.  Its worth a shot to check them out, get your own idea what is going on.  Won't hurt you to look.
Activity: 8
Very familiar coin for community.This  project is one of my favorite among those I am joined.This is an interesting new project.i am very happy to be a part of grvs. We all take part in bounty and getting some coins and hope it will give us profit
Activity: 25
The project is beautiful. The future is bright. I hope this project goes to the moon. We're waiting for upcoming events. Mktr is the best medallion of 2018. very lucrative, dad.
Activity: 149
a large and strong community of Makeator gaining great support from participants and investors.
Dont miss masternode.   
Activity: 53
Here ,Makeator coin is a big project.The community of the server is really awesome,because they are very hardworking for the purpose of their goal.I thanked them for give me such as a coin named MKTR .I wish they complete their goal as soon.
Activity: 25
MKTR company is very competent and trustworthy. follow the developments and feel the benefits and benefits together.
Very interesting presale Masternode.
Activity: 63
A more secure and efficient crypto transaction payment system with MKTR is available.
Lets get masternode.
Activity: 28
Your project is one of my favorite among those I am joined. If this project choose a better exchange, it will help to gain a big momentum in a market...
This is new good project... Very interesting any wonderful.... Love this project  Love this project
This is an interesting new project. no regrets for getting a masternode offer. because this project is for the long term. patience is the key to success in investing with MKTR
MKTR with a good marketing system and a solid work team. supported by sophisticated developers. allowing MKTR to become a much-loved coin
MKTR gambler reviews created for you who want to transact quickly and safely.
Lets get Masternode. Lets bet.  Good profitable
Activity: 35
the project gives a big opportunity to the investor, traders and masternode holders to get a good benefit and earn a high profits, this exchange will be a great future, looking forward for the further development.
Activity: 977
Merit: 10
Makeator new hope crypto. MKTR company is very competent and trustworthy. follow the developments and feel the benefits and benefits together.
I'm looking forward to seeing the progress this project makes.  Good luck. Good Project Good teeeaam
Activity: 40
hope the best for your project looks realy nice
New projects, many new ideas or people to introduce together about this project
looks like a nice start... lets hope for the best and a long term coin!
MKTR. It will has a great future if the community supports this project. Good Luck !
Great project. Go to the moon with bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: