Author

Topic: [ANN][MNM][LAUNCHED] MINEUM |x13| PoW STARTED - page 105. (Read 153273 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
How many MNM will get for 0.05 btc right now ??
thanks
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
A basement is most certainly NOT a warehouse because the very notion of a warehouse implies something extremely sizeable.

If you want to reassure potential investors, you should indeed be providing detailed pictures of your mining farm along with a general breakdown of what the cost of the equipment is.

That way, it ensures transparency, avoids Icocountdown type situation and provides hard evidence that your operation is indeed kosher and warrants investment.

Watching with interest.

Regards.
Activity: 700
Interesting project.
Are you a registered business in Quebec?

For the moment, we ain't registered.
Mining is currently tax free in Canada if you follow some rules (that we actually follow).
However, if the farm has a value of over 250k$ (CAD) we will need to register; and we will.

Everything will be done legally following the Canadian's laws.

Can you please provide more pictures of your mining farm?

Some picture will be available in time. We have started to add some pictures on our instagram and more will come.
You'll understand that with ICOcountdown reaction of yesterday, we will need some time to take exacts pictures of the farm and publish them as clearly as possible to avoid any future problem.
We are planning to add some more pictures on friday morning. Including all the details.

For the moment, the picture made online shows :
1 RIG of 6 x GTX 970
2 RIGs of 5 x GTX 970
1 RIGs of 1 x GTX 750ti

For a total of 16 x GTX 970 and 6 GTX 750ti. In mining gear, this represent about 8-9 000 CAD $.
The total cost of the equipment (including mobo, RAM, CPU, PSU, Hub, wires, electrical adjustment and more), represent about 14 000$.

More photos will be available, as promised. We are just working to make everything as clear as possible Wink
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Interesting project.

Mining is currently tax free in Canada if you follow some rules (that we actually follow).
However, if the farm has a value of over 250k$ (CAD) we will need to register; and we will.

Can you please provide more pictures of your mining farm?
Polls section is now fully working! One more step done in shareholder development Smiley !

4 days left for 10% bonus during the ICO!
Join us on our slack channel for more information!
Slack Invite : https://mineumslack.herokuapp.com/
Hey dev lets concetrate in your project....have you list all your supporter ?  Grin

Things are being done Smiley

Thanks for the support !! We will post a new screenshot of the platform today !
The shareholder platform will be accessible from tomorrow ! Hope you'll enjoy Smiley
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
Hey dev lets concetrate in your project....have you list all your supporter ?  Grin
Interesting project.

Activity: 83
Interesting project.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Consider my rigs part of the project. If need be I can loan them out make this work. I'm in 100%

That's a beautiful setup man! Thanks for the follow on twitter!
Activity: 108
I'm glad you guys are finally making a coin! I think this project will be a huge success!

Thanks!
Consider my rigs part of the project. If need be I can loan them out make this work. I'm in 100%

Thanks a lot for the support Lethax! Smiley
Nice stuff by the way Cheesy

Need advertising for your coin? I work very cheap. Send me a private message with an offer.
I'll pm you soon Wink Watch your mailbox !

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
🌟
Translating it into italian  Smiley
Oh yeah, and the dev helped me set these up. very knowledgable.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
ico guy is an idiot stop encouraring him.
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
I knew it, hahah.
@icocountdown : Any evidence about the fact you're british?

Would love to see a picture of you in the UK street.
Some people are telling me you're not...

Proof :

This is not fair if you lied at that point.

Shame you want to use intimidation tactics.

True colours revealed.

There is no intimidation, you hit my project and I.
No way I'll let you do.
MINEUM got a great strong community and I got, as one of the project leader, to protect and showe them that this project means a lot to me.
This is all my reputation I got here, you got nothing to lose, you don't even want to share any information!

You don't even remember anything about that project, you just asked me to get full doxxing... WHICH IS ALREADY DONE, since the beginning!

So I ask you to prove that I'm wrong, you can't prove to me that I'm wrong so you try to post public information about me. I still cannot see any evidence.

Nah, your job is to prove out of any doubt there MINEUM is about to be a scam. Not supposition.
That's the reason why you started that website.
If you want to be transparent, you need to be transparent from the bottom to the top and as a transparent platform, there's no secret between devs and the community.

I just proved that you lied about owning a warehouse.

I also just proved that you lied about owning 20k in hardware.

I can't prove much more than that because it's your entire operation.

Cheesy

1. You didn't prove anything. A Basement is a warehouse if it is used to store stuff.. and this is the case.
2. You prove one thing with that point : You had absolutely no knowledge in mining and you didn't even know what is needed to get on a mining operation. That's not a question of component as for running windows or OS X on your single computer, this is much more than that. This is specific research and much more.
We have that 15-20k USD in hardware, you simply didn't gave us the chance to supply you everything. You were just trying to find a way to get money out of it and it didn't work and now you are angry.
Activity: 661
Pretty sad thread to read through... But at least I feel better about not investing in this shoddy business. Immature management, and just straight up bad karma here. Just look at what your audience reads when evaluating this project... enough said, mineum is over.
Activity: 1008
@icocountdown : Any evidence about the fact you're british?

Would love to see a picture of you in the UK street.
Some people are telling me you're not...

Proof :

This is not fair if you lied at that point.

Shame you want to use intimidation tactics.

True colours revealed.

There is no intimidation, you hit my project and I.
No way I'll let you do.
MINEUM got a great strong community and I got, as one of the project leader, to protect and showe them that this project means a lot to me.
This is all my reputation I got here, you got nothing to lose, you don't even want to share any information!

You don't even remember anything about that project, you just asked me to get full doxxing... WHICH IS ALREADY DONE, since the beginning!

So I ask you to prove that I'm wrong, you can't prove to me that I'm wrong so you try to post public information about me. I still cannot see any evidence.

Nah, your job is to prove out of any doubt there MINEUM is about to be a scam. Not supposition.
That's the reason why you started that website.
If you want to be transparent, you need to be transparent from the bottom to the top and as a transparent platform, there's no secret between devs and the community.

I just proved that you lied about owning a warehouse.

I also just proved that you lied about owning 20k in hardware.

I can't prove much more than that because it's your entire operation.

Cheesy
Jump to: