Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MNM][LAUNCHED] MINEUM |x13| PoW STARTED - page 2. (Read 153244 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Please, someone knows how to connect windows wallet?
Activity: 29
Wel well well Awesome progress! Keep it up Mineum!!
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Shitcoin Bliss

Pretty sure the mining phase is long over bud
Activity: 2058
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
Activity: 84
Of course not. In the crypto world, the ups and downs are normal and realistically predictable.
These ups and downs are happening in cycles, and these changes definitely not mean the end of some currencies.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
not sure that two enthusiasts who have a mining industry in Canada will be able to provide a stable crypto currency, but we will soon find out, will be seen after sales how people evaluate the idea
Activity: 81
amount of dividends paid are proportonial with the all the mineum owned (with the minimum of 10k) or just on chunks of 10k?

That is, if I have 11.000 mineum, I'll get 0.11% of dividends or just 0.1% until I don't have 20k to get the 0.2%?
Activity: 61
This coin is NOT a skam!  It is still being traded on Cryptopia and Yobit.  It has a low max supply of only 10,000,000 and you need to get your Bitcoin into the exchanges to buy Mineum.  This coin needs to be pu mpt to the Muun!  Do it!  Do it now!  Do it!  Pu mp it like a heart!  Pu mp it to the Muun!  That's how you can get this coin rocketing upward.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Well ...

We would be happy to chat to Antho/Owners if they have any ideas they wish to impart.

This was a very good project, but the monetization was always a shaky proposition for me personally, which is why we never entered into Mineum. If the owners are still here, and read this message however, I would like to chat for a catchup and see what can be done, if anything at all.

If the farm they built on the money they earned from the community is still running, there is always a possibility things can still be discussed and negotiated.

#crysx
Activity: 471
Merit: 252
quarkchain.io
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
coin dead??

This sophisticated scam or team incompetence is dead long time ago. Just look back at this trade and be happy that you have not invested in this "project".
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
coin dead??

Looks that way. I've done some research and haven't found anything current...
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
coin dead??
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
It seems that the benefits of this project are dissatisfied with many people, but at least it will be rewarded. To continue to support it, there is a good future.

Activity: 50
Does Smb knows, whether this team has experience?
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
"Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/mineum-3166 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO and also verify team members to improve ranking.
If you need any help - feel free to contact me!

good timing  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
now even the nodes are down
mission accomplished

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Any news about this project.
Where is our money ?

your money is gone, it went into a 200+ GPU farm that they said dosent make any money in 2016 nor all this year apparently Sad

you were ripped off.
i never lost a penny here, as i sold like a year ago seeing thru the scam, but if i did i would be calling the Canadian government if i was you guys
They sold unsecured shares before even REGISTERING the biz, they may have registered NOW, but that dosent matter.
Get the gov involved, you will all see your money back, but sadly as this is crypto, you were jacked otherwise, nothing you can do Sad
Activity: 810
Merit: 444
Any news about this project.
Where is our money ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Slow development, how to raise prices, programmers work overtime。Don't disappoint investors Cry
Pages:
Jump to: