Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MNM][LAUNCHED] MINEUM |x13| PoW STARTED - page 8. (Read 153244 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 250
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I hate to be "that" person but it kind of... smart.

1) Make an ICO
2) Return "dividends" of like 10% a year while all market went up hundreds percent.
3) Because of this your coin WAY bellow ICO price as it not attractive at all.
4) Now you buy back at 3/4 of price (not sure about the number, more or less) because of the HOLDERS demand from "profits", artificially inflating it's value as there is no real value which derives from miserable dividends, that also gonna disappear because of buyback, so nobody really will buy it Smiley))  Even reaching ICO price will be "success".
5) You keep the operation, got almost nothing to pay to holders, got almost free funding. PROFIT.

the sad thing is that I am also a "big investor" here :/

We did a vote a few weeks (https://forum.mineum.org/t/vote-about-the-future-of-mnm-token/39) about that case.
The community voted to keep it as it is.

But let stand on facts. When you invest into a mining operation company, you can't think that 100% will be invested into GPUs. You have motherboard, Power supply, RAM, CPU, risers and much more components to buy to mine. Then, you have to eliminate all the heat you are currently dealing with. That says you need to SPEND in order to evacuate everything and keep the farm at 20-25C. But the worst part is about the electricity. The rates are low, but you need to install everything to fit in, breakers, cables/wires, transfos, etc and that cost a lot.
This is exactly why we suggest to get 100% of the ICO into mining gear which would only include GPUs + Support components such as MB/RAM/PSU/RISERS/SSD/CPU, but it was not selected.

We work hard to deliver a lot of stuff and keep everything up and running.
We realized that the monthly return was not as high as we esperated due to many reasons including the BTC inflation. There's a neat progression of our payment, but the increasing price of the BTC make it almost impossible to see it in the amoun itself.

If you look at the expected ROI for mining equipment, I think the returns are reasonable.
ROI for a mining rig is usually about 12 months not including any location costs.
The mineum team raised about $60,000 and is currently paying about $5000 in dividends each month, giving it a ROI of 12 months.

Keeping your BTC would have been a better investment, but your ROI is what you would expect from mining.
Be carreful : your numbers are totally false.

Right numbers are :
ICO average price : 3002 sats (source : ANtho281)
Dividends from the first day to today, per MNMs (2016-july -> 2017-march = 9 months) : 236 sats, then an average of 236/9 = 26,22 sats/month
For a 12 months ROI, dividends should be 3002/12 = 250,17 sats/month
Real numbers are 10 times less !
And the real ROI is 3002/26,22 = 114,49 months = 9,54 years !!!

The performance of this mining farm is a disaster.
Even me I do much better with my little miners and a price of electricity 3 times more expensive.

Please, do your calculations accurately and with the real numbers.
And do not mislead others.

Well... that's not the way you can calculated an ROI .. since you already / still hold the coins...
That says, from the beginning, we sent a total of ~23.9 BTC. At current rate, it represent 37 379,60 USD$. From the ICO we earned about 55 000$ USD. That says, we have sent 68% of what we collected in less than a year.
Now, what you did with your own BTCs, is your choice. But do not forget that we have bills to pay and many other improvement that we had to pay to make that mining operation possible.
If you look at the expected ROI for mining equipment, I think the returns are reasonable.
ROI for a mining rig is usually about 12 months not including any location costs.
The mineum team raised about $60,000 and is currently paying about $5000 in dividends each month, giving it a ROI of 12 months.

Keeping your BTC would have been a better investment, but your ROI is what you would expect from mining.

You are right. According to your numbers about rigs, our ROI is... at least 2 years (50% go to owners) and this not including additional costs while according to dividends it more like 7-8 YEARS in best case only to get "invested" money back. Because of this I don't understand all this voting and and buy back "strategies" that don't have anything behind them.
*This are cold numbers which make sense to me and I think that had to be obvious to owners at the ICO time.

The only problem in your calculation is selective use of bitcoin rate for ICO and dividents.
If you want to talk in BTC, talk about BTC - raised 117 , monthly dividend to ICO participants - 1.6 ( without 51% that you count in)
If you want to talk in USD at current conversion rate... do it... but to say raised 60000 with 5000 return including owners share is bit misleading for my opinion.

This simply looks like nicely decorated dead coin but I will be exciting to be wrong. Just don't like all this fuss about nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

Be carreful : your numbers are totally false.

Right numbers are :
ICO average price : 3002 sats (source : ANtho281)
Dividends from the first day to today, per MNMs (2016-july -> 2017-march = 9 months) : 236 sats, then an average of 236/9 = 26,22 sats/month
For a 12 months ROI, dividends should be 3002/12 = 250,17 sats/month
Real numbers are 10 times less !
And the real ROI is 3002/26,22 = 114,49 months = 9,54 years !!!

The performance of this mining farm is a disaster.
Even me I do much better with my little miners and a price of electricity 3 times more expensive.

Please, do your calculations accurately and with the real numbers.
And do not mislead others.
Activity: 437
Merit: 258

If you were right, I would've had almost all the money invested in this project back by this moment, because it's been almost a year since ICO took place. But I'm not even close. Don't get me wrong, I don't wanna FUD and stuff, I just care about this project and my investment. Honestly, I didn't consider it as very promising from the very beginning, I just thought it was interesting enough and I wanted to support it. But at the end of the day, who doesn't wanna make more money?
Activity: 658

1) Make an ICO
2) Return "dividends" of like 10% a year while all market went up hundreds percent.
4) Now you buy back at 3/4 of price (not sure about the number, more or less) because of the HOLDERS demand from "profits", artificially inflating it's value as there is no real value which derives from miserable dividends, that also gonna disappear because of buyback, so nobody really will buy it Smiley))  Even reaching ICO price will be "success".
5) You keep the operation, got almost nothing to pay to holders, got almost free funding. PROFIT.

Well, actually, it's more like 2/3 of the ICO price right now, if we're talking about price in BTC. In fiat it's it's like twice as high as ICO price, but I don't consider it a success either. I've always been really supportive of this project, despite low dividends and stuff, but I think you have an interesting opinion and I'd like to hear from the team about that.  
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

1) Make an ICO

I hate to tell that, but I agree with this post :-( !
And I am also a "big investor" here !

The only way to increase the value of MNM is to distribute more dividends : it is unlikely that ICO funds will yield as few btc in mining.

Redeem the MNMs with the dividends of people who have already bought them, it is not honest.

The buywall is a scam: me alone I have enough MNMs to make it collapse and I'm not the only one (I'm not saying I would). This buywall will be used only to refund the funds invested in the ICO by 2, 3 ou 4 people...

1) Make an ICO
4) Now you buy back at 3/4 of price (not sure about the number, more or less) because of the HOLDERS demand from "profits", artificially inflating it's value as there is no real value which derives from miserable dividends, that also gonna disappear because of buyback, so nobody really will buy it Smiley))  Even reaching ICO price will be "success".

And what happens with those MNM's that have been bought on exchange? I mean, if the majority votes for the buyback program?
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.

The Vote is now online ! Please give us your thoughts and follow the discussion here : https://forum.mineum.org/t/proposal-for-a-change-from-dividend-payments-to-buyback-program/53/

What was the result of the previous voting?
Activity: 700
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Good job. It will help this coin rocket into the sky. That's good thing Dev needs to do for this project.
Just bought some coins for dividend payment.
Hi there MNMers all payouts have been send if there's a problem contact  MDUBE in the MINEUM slack.
[img]https://www.kickball.com/files/league/382596/weekly_update_png_15759.png[img]

An update on the March payout?

March Payout

March payout is now fully calculated. A full post will be done tomorrow including the result for the last month and some more details about the payment schedule.
MyMineum will be updated at the same occasion, following the announcement.

Here we go:

https://forum.mineum.org/t/march-2017-payout/69
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Hello i have not get April dividend yet
Pages:
Jump to: