Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MNM][LAUNCHED] MINEUM |x13| PoW STARTED - page 55. (Read 153273 times)

Activity: 377
Merit: 250
The net hashrate has gone up by a factor of 10 in the past few hours, making it very expensive to mine coins.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
I agree with antho decision about web wallet. we can't guarantee existence web wallet will be secure always. always there a way for hack or infect another computer people by cracker  like phisibg, backdoor, etc

and thanks to antho for plan development android wallet Smiley
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I am a shareholder and has set up right, my wallet . How do I minenar the currency , see all speak , still I do not understand . I want to multiply my coins , mining for !
Thank you.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
hope there a wallet MNM for android. because I rarely online in home Smiley

It's in program to make one, but before other works for the mymineum.org platform have the priority

Wink

Looking good. Waiting for it as well. Is there also web wallet?

Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.

It's in program to make one, but before other works for the mymineum.org platform have the priority

Wink

Looking good. Waiting for it as well. Is there also web wallet?

Wink
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
any time frame for facebook \twitter bounty and how to claim it ?
PM sent to OP
thanks

Soon™

Joking aside, is really soon.
But i don't give a date, because don't want give false information.
When all is ready, we advise you all.

Thank you for your patience.

Activity: 553
any time frame for facebook \twitter bounty and how to claim it ?
PM sent to OP
thanks
Activity: 924
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Activity: 924
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

1MNM = 1$
Activity: 1190
Merit: 260
Tryig to survive in this harsh world
Thank you, I did what you said and now I have all my MNM in my purse in 1 address.
Best of luck for this great project.
I invite those who might have problems with the wallets, platform, or just want some more information, to join the slack channel for more fast and better support.

ask the invite here: https://mineumslack.herokuapp.com/
Do I have to move the coins I bought on the ICO. I still didn't touch the MNM I bought in the ICO and they are still untouched.

You have to import your privkey in the wallet.

How import the key:

In the wallet. go to help>debug window>console. here type importprivkey "yourkey" (without the ") and hit enter.

like in this example:

If you have more than 10000 mnm, after have send all coins in one of your address, you have to go to: https://mymineum.org/share_dash.php and insert the address with all the coin inside, so you can be recognize as sharholder and have access to the reserved platform.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 260
Tryig to survive in this harsh world
Do I have to move the coins I bought on the ICO. I still didn't touch the MNM I bought in the ICO and they are still untouched.
Activity: 700
Hi can someone help me setting up my wallet on ubuntu vps for staking my mineum as i can't run my computer 24/7 to earn stake rewards.
Step by step instructions will be the best for me, you know i've never done that before so it will be a good start for me.

Thanks in advance.

All the balances are reset, as i was having 300 OCOW there. But now everything is gone.
Cheers!!

Code:
sudo apt-get install build-essential libssl-dev libboost-all-dev libdb5.1 libdb5.1-dev libdb5.1++-dev libtool
sudo apt-get install git ntp make g++ gcc autoconf cpp ngrep iftop sysstat autotools-dev pkg-config libminiupnpc-dev
sudo apt-get install libqt5gui5 libqt5core5a libqt5dbus5 qttools5-dev qttools5-dev-tools libprotobuf-dev protobuf-compiler libqrencode-dev

git clone https://github.com/antho281/MINEUM.git

cd MINEUM/src/

make -f makefile.unix //for daemon
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
Hi can someone help me setting up my wallet on ubuntu vps for staking my mineum as i can't run my computer 24/7 to earn stake rewards.
Step by step instructions will be the best for me, you know i've never done that before so it will be a good start for me.

Thanks in advance.

All the balances are reset, as i was having 300 OCOW there. But now everything is gone.
Cheers!!
Activity: 1022
Activity: 742
Pages:
Jump to: