Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MNM][LAUNCHED] MINEUM |x13| PoW STARTED - page 57. (Read 153273 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
IMPORTANT (Shareholders)

The way x13 is working, everytime a transaction will be created, it will move all the coin under the address in two addresses. The first one is where you want to send the coin and the second one will be generate in the treeview of your address. You'll be able to see it in the Coin Control Panel by clicking on the arrow.

By the same occasion, your balance for the address you have registered on MyMineum will go down to zero.

To avoid this problem, simply send back your coin available in the generated address into the good address.
We are checking if we could have any other solution to avoid that situation.

HOW TO CHECK:

1) Click Settings > Options > Display. Now, Check box called "Display Coin Control Features (Expert Only)". Click Ok then close the window.

2) Click Send Coin > Inputs... . Click the arrow at the left of the bar (first column). You'll see that your coin are now on another address (MZWX...BMj in that case). Check the box at the left of the second line and close the window.
3) Send all your coin to your main address, just like if it was a normal transaction.

Thanks a lot,

Anthony Rail

thank u
i do it
what i will wait ?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I really need to get a hold of a couple more k MNM so that I can become a shareholder too. I don't know who much we will receive for the bounties but I want to top up to become a shareholder. 
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
I tried to enter MNM address yesterday in shareholders, but it didn't say anything after I entered it. Today I just checked and it gives me ability to vote. Does that mean that I'm in?

As long you can see the polls page. yes you are a shareholder  Wink
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
I tried to enter MNM address yesterday in shareholders, but it didn't say anything after I entered it. Today I just checked and it gives me ability to vote. Does that mean that I'm in?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
anybody knows,, what exchange will be added MNM ?
waiting for the next info ,,,  Cool

Guys, I'm selling my MNM coins to CjMapope.

We need a escrow or I need some references about him from the devs.

Thanks in advance

hey are u in slack? easy to communicate haha

https://mineum.slack.com

Can't find a sign up option to slack  Huh

"Hi there,
You asked us to send you a password reset link for mineum.slack.com. However, this email address isn't currently associated with that team."

go here: https://mineumslack.herokuapp.com/
put your e-mail. you receive an invite in your mail, click the link and you are ok.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Thanks in advance

Can't find a sign up option to slack  Huh

"Hi there,
You asked us to send you a password reset link for mineum.slack.com. However, this email address isn't currently associated with that team."
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

Thanks in advance

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

Thanks in advance

I have post your request in the dev's channel, stay tuned.

ahh tyty, i think an MNM admin gonna help us out now Wink

Thanks in advance

I have post your request in the dev's channel, stay tuned.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

Thanks in advance
i can vouch he is 100% legit no escrow needed i just did a deal with him for gpu he has been a member on mineum slack for a while
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Thanks in advance
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
IMPORTANT (Shareholders)

The way x13 is working, everytime a transaction will be created, it will move all the coin under the address in two addresses. The first one is where you want to send the coin and the second one will be generate in the treeview of your address. You'll be able to see it in the Coin Control Panel by clicking on the arrow.

By the same occasion, your balance for the address you have registered on MyMineum will go down to zero.

To avoid this problem, simply send back your coin available in the generated address into the good address.
We are checking if we could have any other solution to avoid that situation.

HOW TO CHECK:

1) Click Settings > Options > Display. Now, Check box called "Display Coin Control Features (Expert Only)". Click Ok then close the window.

2) Click Send Coin > Inputs... . Click the arrow at the left of the bar (first column). You'll see that your coin are now on another address (MZWX...BMj in that case). Check the box at the left of the second line and close the window.
3) Send all your coin to your main address, just like if it was a normal transaction.

Thanks a lot,

Anthony Rail
Activity: 924
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
and any nicks here on the forum, at the right owners of the project, I have something just is not very good at the forum, I'm lazy Cheesy Wink

i think you mean is antho281 ?
Yes, thanks for the info, I just said

yes no prob, anyway come join on mineum slack currently they are many active conversation there too Wink https://mineumslack.herokuapp.com/
thank you friend
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
and any nicks here on the forum, at the right owners of the project, I have something just is not very good at the forum, I'm lazy Cheesy Wink

yes no prob, anyway come join on mineum slack currently they are many active conversation there too Wink https://mineumslack.herokuapp.com/

antho281 when about to launch our MNM token on the stock exchange for trading, and what you intend to run Exchange trades? Cheesy

3-4 msg ago...

Or just wait the first days of the next week, the premium listing on yobit was made yesterday, so then is only matter of time.

damn it, ene you not only so actively on slack but in here too haha you just like pr manager here.. good job  Wink Grin

antho281 when about to launch our MNM token on the stock exchange for trading, and what you intend to run Exchange trades? Cheesy

3-4 msg ago...

Or just wait the first days of the next week, the premium listing on yobit was made yesterday, so then is only matter of time.
Pages:
Jump to: