Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MNM][LAUNCHED] MINEUM |x13| PoW STARTED - page 63. (Read 153273 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
I can't get my coin from ICO with the command importprivkey. My wallet is well synchronized and I already have some coin on it thanks to mining.

Here is the error message :
Code:
- importprivkey ************
- Error adding key to wallet (code -4)

I sent a PM to antho few hours ago but I suppose he is very busy or sleeping  Smiley

Unlock the wallet before import, this error usually is because  that.
And yes, actually Antho is sleeping Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
I can't get my coin from ICO with the command importprivkey. My wallet is well synchronized and I already have some coin on it thanks to mining.

Code:

I sent a PM to antho few hours ago but I suppose he is very busy or sleeping  Smiley

If you want to join the slack, you will catch him when he wakes. He did join a few minutes ago, to check on things but said he needed more sleep.  Wink

https://mineumslack.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 55
Merit: 1

Code:

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
bad price for mining, even at 4x pump after the launch will not be more profitable than mining ethereum, waste of electricity

it should be valued at 12k satoshi at the very least

I believe that most MNM users will not dump their precious coins at the first opportunity because they are counted as shares in mining, this is very different from other currencies, besides the difficulty mining MNM and the reduced number of coins, can raise the price to over 20k easily !

i've seen this kind of things plenty of times, at 10k many will dump already

i would not mine above 2giga net hashrate

I'll be happy to buy the dumps. Mining might bot be profitable above 2 gh/s, curretnyly, but there are some of us that don't mine just for profit. There are a lot of just hobbyist like myself that enjoy mining.  Grin

if you have cheap electricity then ok, but i have expensive bills, i need to pay it, i can not mine for fun, but i like to mine for speculation, on new coin, and this does not look really bright

Same thought!
And it's just kind of high expect speculation.
Not so sure, but it's not fun mining this right now.

Maybe not fun for you, but I am having a great time and it seems others are too.  Grin

Net Hash: 1,619.28 MH/s

Hehehe.. Good for you and others.
I'm happy with this Mineum community project.

For me, mining new coins is great moment.
But since we don't have any date yet, "when and where" of our efforts will going to the exchange market, nonsense.
Personally, I happy to mining when I see the real value on the exchange market, not just speculations.

legendary
bad price for mining, even at 4x pump after the launch will not be more profitable than mining ethereum, waste of electricity

I believe that most MNM users will not dump their precious coins at the first opportunity because they are counted as shares in mining, this is very different from other currencies, besides the difficulty mining MNM and the reduced number of coins, can raise the price to over 20k easily !

I'll be happy to buy the dumps. Mining might bot be profitable above 2 gh/s, curretnyly, but there are some of us that don't mine just for profit. There are a lot of just hobbyist like myself that enjoy mining.  Grin

if you have cheap electricity then ok, but i have expensive bills, i need to pay it, i can not mine for fun, but i like to mine for speculation, on new coin, and this does not look really bright

Same thought!

Maybe not fun for you, but I am having a great time and it seems others are too.  Grin

Net Hash: 1,619.28 MH/s

Same thought!

legendary

I pay about 0.07 kw/h so that is relatively cheap from some of the prices I have heard. Maybe this coin will be become bright enough for you to mine in the future. When it hits an exchange grab you little stash, I think you will be able to turn a little profit.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

legendary

I'll be happy to buy the dumps. Mining might bot be profitable above 2 gh/s, curretnyly, but there are some of us that don't mine just for profit. There are a lot of just hobbyist like myself that enjoy mining.  Grin
legendary

Activity: 324
Merit: 251

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Wish to sell my 339.78541437 MNM make your offers.

What was ico price ?

This is the final price.

Ok so his coins would be worth roundabout 0.009 btc ...
legendary

What was ico price ?

This is the final price.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

What was ico price ?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 260
Tryig to survive in this harsh world

updated your logo to prevent gray on gray Wink

Shocked OOOoooww... This logo very strong meaning and color. Awesome!!!
Nice to put into larger size, for small size like icons prefer only use the miner without circle border or very thin would be clear and perfect.

https://forum.mineum.org/d/8-mineum-logo
https://forum.mineum.org/d/9-mineum-promo-graphics-wallpapers
 Wink

Dude, in MNM forum, the logo images are not showing well (if user not logged in or joined into slack).
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/T14RG8G0N-F190EAW77/mineum_r_logo_white.png
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/T14RG8G0N-F18UQ6E23/mineum_r_logo4.png

Thank you for the info, im gonna advise the author to maybe host in imgur

Nice to put into larger size, for small size like icons prefer only use the miner without circle border or very thin would be clear and perfect.

Wink

Dude, in MNM forum, the logo images are not showing well (if user not logged in or joined into slack).
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/T14RG8G0N-F190EAW77/mineum_r_logo_white.png
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/T14RG8G0N-F18UQ6E23/mineum_r_logo4.png

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Wink
Pages:
Jump to: