Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MNM][LAUNCHED] MINEUM |x13| PoW STARTED - page 77. (Read 153273 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
We've prepared a pool for the launch too:

https://maxminers.net/mnm

Waiting for a good, successful launch !

Added to the OP Smiley

Thanks for the addition !

Brilliant developers, a good platform, I really like, I wish you great success of this coin, you will succeed! Smiley

Thanks a lot for your support Konstant111 Cheesy

Nice to see you onboard !

Yes, great successful ICO.
Don't take rush, take your time with your great plan for fair launch are better. Wink

Happy Mineum for everybody!  Grin

Thanks for your support d.mas !

We will publish some quick guide in order to be ready to mine MINEUM at launch Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
We've prepared a pool for the launch too:

https://maxminers.net/mnm

Waiting for a good, successful launch !
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Brilliant developers, a good platform, I really like, I wish you great success of this coin, you will succeed! Smiley

Yes, great successful ICO.
Don't take rush, take your time with your great plan for fair launch are better. Wink

Happy Mineum for everybody!  Grin
Activity: 1022
I'am dont undertand why i am not in a bounty social facebok and twitter,i send PM .
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
My Wife bought into this ICO but she accumulated less than 10k MINEUM, she also has bounties to receive, but if still owning less than 10k, will she be able to top up her investment to 10k and then be eligible for owning a share, even after launch? I.E will she be able to nab some on an exchange to make her stash 10k MINEUM? She really would like to be a share holder.

yes!  AFAIK, as long as long you have the 10k you are good! no matter where you get it!
so buy at exchange when it hits!

& remember there's a PoW period starting june 1st also, with 750,000 MNM up for grabs!
 over 100k+ blocks! ;Wink

should be np to get her 10k ;Wink

good luck! Grin

Thank you for this. We are considering eventually to buy mining equipment and other services through MINEUM as well, so they can host everything. She always wanted to mine, but just doesn't have the tech know how so I believe MINEUM will remedy this.

np! Wink   i am planning on doing the same because my power costs are too high to host my own rigs Wink

I have a rig, I'll wait supernova, 1 Sapphire R9 280x, 2 AMD Gigabyte 7950, 1 Asus 7950 73 Mh in Ether Smiley  in Mineum Mh?

Just test with some x13 coin ( amber, ponzi) and you have your answer. Or you can download the nicehashminer (https://github.com/nicehash/NiceHashMiner/releases) and run the benchmark.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
My Wife bought into this ICO but she accumulated less than 10k MINEUM, she also has bounties to receive, but if still owning less than 10k, will she be able to top up her investment to 10k and then be eligible for owning a share, even after launch? I.E will she be able to nab some on an exchange to make her stash 10k MINEUM? She really would like to be a share holder.

yes!  AFAIK, as long as long you have the 10k you are good! no matter where you get it!

& remember there's a PoW period starting june 1st also, with 750,000 MNM up for grabs!
 over 100k+ blocks! ;Wink

good luck! Grin

Thank you for this. We are considering eventually to buy mining equipment and other services through MINEUM as well, so they can host everything. She always wanted to mine, but just doesn't have the tech know how so I believe MINEUM will remedy this.

np! Wink   i am planning on doing the same because my power costs are too high to host my own rigs Wink

I have a rig, I'll wait supernova, 1 Sapphire R9 280x, 2 AMD Gigabyte 7950, 1 Asus 7950 73 Mh in Ether Smiley

Below is the equipment I just purchased. I haven't mined with a GPU rig for a while. This project helped me in making the final decision. I see a lot of miner talk and it got me wanting one. Mining seems to be making a good comeback and I believe I can get my ROI (Return On Investment) in a decent amount of time.

$933.05 - $70.00 (Rebates) = $863.05
$863.05 + $63.03 = $926.08 ( I need to make that back)
Electricity is $0.08 kWh (If we use more than a certain amount, we get a cheaper price $0.075 kWh)

Purchased $933.05 (Pictured Below)
Video Cards: 2 - ASUS GeForce GTX 970 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121899
Motherboard: MSI 970 G43 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130922&cm_re=MSI_970A-G43-_-13-130-922-_-Product
Processor: AMD FX-6300 - http://www.frys.com/product/7355964?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG
Memory: Anarchy DDR3 8GB 1866MHz Memory - http://www.frys.com/product/8535469?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG
Hard Drive: PNY CS1311 2.5'' SATA III Solid State Drive - 120GB - http://www.frys.com/product/8727761?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Pending Delivery Monday ($63.03)
Risers: 3 Electop PCI E Express 1X to 16X Riser Card USB 3.0 Extender Cable with Power Supply - http://www.amazon.com/Electop-Express-Riser-Extender-Supply/dp/B014ZTVZB4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00
Crates: 2 Buddeez MC01016BLK Milk Crates, 16-Quart, Black, 2-Pack - http://www.amazon.com/Buddeez-MC01016BLK-Crates-16-Quart-2-Pack/dp/B00I9VP9NU?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00
Zip Ties: 100 Outdoor Xtreme Heavy Duty 8" Zip Ties Cable Ties 100pc Self-Locking - http://www.amazon.com/Outdoor-Xtreme-Heavy-Cable-Self-Locking/dp/B018073C5Y?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Already On Hand
Power Supplies: 2 Corsair CX750 http://www.frys.com/search?search_type=regular&sqxts=1&cat=&query_string=Corsair+CX+750

I hope this helps people see what a pretty decent rig will get you. I am not sure exactly how much hash I will get, but the chatter when talking about it in slack seems to be a lot.  Cool

We have a miners lounge challenge in the Slack channel, you can join using the link. https://mineumslack.herokuapp.com/

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

over 100k+ blocks! ;Wink

good luck! Grin

I have a rig, I'll wait supernova, 1 Sapphire R9 280x, 2 AMD Gigabyte 7950, 1 Asus 7950 73 Mh in Ether Smiley  in Mineum Mh?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

yes!  AFAIK, as long as long you have the 10k you are good! no matter where you get it!

over 100k+ blocks! ;Wink

good luck! Grin

np! Wink   i am planning on doing the same because my power costs are too high to host my own rigs Wink
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

yes!  AFAIK, as long as long you have the 10k you are good! no matter where you get it!

over 100k+ blocks! ;Wink

good luck! Grin

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

over 100k+ blocks! ;Wink

good luck! Grin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Activity: 196
Congrats dev.
Activity: 437
Merit: 258
Congrats to devs! I'm glad I managed to save 10 000 MNM, so we'll see how that dividend thing goes Smiley
Activity: 174

pm sent to @antho281

thx
Activity: 970
@antho sent you a message but you do not reply Angry
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1005
a pm sent @antho281

thank you.

Activity: 924
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

Hi guys, I would like to know if there is expected to launch the currency in exchanges ? I also want to say that I am happy to support this project , usually I 'm a bit skeptical but for some reason I trust MINEUM , I invested 0.4 btc 'm worried if I will be able to profit on mining , because I have little resources and i cant send more...
I wish luck to all involved, I hope the developers Keep up the good work, greetings!

Hey ViperBessa!
For your information, we are in discussion with some exchanges in ordor to be add as close as possible after the launch.
We need all the support of our community in order to convince them to add us Smiley

Thanks a lot for your incredible support ! Cheesy

how to claim social bounty ( facebook and twitter )
 Huh Huh
If you added us on social media before May 22th, you can pm me with Links to your social media profile.

send two messages private and still unanswered Huh

P.S. : Private Message may take some times to be read, I receive more than 80 new privates message in the last 12h Wink

We are at almost 180 now. Wink

After 117 BTC in ICO, just waiting for wallet, bounty distribution, exchange listing and new updates / pictures of the warehouse & equipments. I hope to see something soon.

Good luck.

Thanks a lot Smiley

We are working as hard as possible in order to bring everything as soon as possible Smiley

Can you also tell us when the mining equipments start mining altcoins?

A statement will be made tomorrow about it Smiley
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.

Hi guys, I would like to know if there is expected to launch the currency in exchanges ? I also want to say that I am happy to support this project , usually I 'm a bit skeptical but for some reason I trust MINEUM , I invested 0.4 btc 'm worried if I will be able to profit on mining , because I have little resources and i cant send more...
I wish luck to all involved, I hope the developers Keep up the good work, greetings!

Hey ViperBessa!
For your information, we are in discussion with some exchanges in ordor to be add as close as possible after the launch.
We need all the support of our community in order to convince them to add us Smiley

Thanks a lot for your incredible support ! Cheesy

how to claim social bounty ( facebook and twitter )
 Huh Huh
If you added us on social media before May 22th, you can pm me with Links to your social media profile.

send two messages private and still unanswered Huh

P.S. : Private Message may take some times to be read, I receive more than 80 new privates message in the last 12h Wink

We are at almost 180 now. Wink

After 117 BTC in ICO, just waiting for wallet, bounty distribution, exchange listing and new updates / pictures of the warehouse & equipments. I hope to see something soon.

Good luck.

Thanks a lot Smiley

We are working as hard as possible in order to bring everything as soon as possible Smiley

Can you also tell us when the mining equipments start mining altcoins?
Pages:
Jump to: