Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MNM][LAUNCHED] MINEUM |x13| PoW STARTED - page 12. (Read 153244 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Mac wallet not syncing again. Do we have to add new nodes again? I did it like 3-4 weeks ago?

An update has been done to our Block Explorer and Source Code.

Here is a list of the nodes who connected to our wallet during the last 24 hours : http://explorer.mineum.org/network

An recompile wallet on Windows and Mac should be coming soon as well.
For linux user, you can pull the change and recompile !
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Mac wallet not syncing again. Do we have to add new nodes again? I did it like 3-4 weeks ago?
Any update yet on my request ?

This should be resolved by the end of the day

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Hey, guys, I've got a problem. I'm trying to launch my Mineum wallet but this error appears What can I do about it?
Retry to launch.
It appears that the wallet close unexpectedly.

If it's not working, clean your mnm directory, but keep safe wallet.dat, peers.dat and mineum.conf
Everything should be working fine after.
I'm sorry for a noob question, but where is mnm directory supposed to be? I'm using Windows 10

C:/user/"your_user"/Appdata/Roaming/mnm

Has anybody got the dividend?

yes received div

I have not got my dividend yet

@cool21 : Can you contact me with your MyMINEUM username + BTC address supplied for the Returns please?

PMed you with details

Received, I'm investigating

Any update yet on my request ?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Devs just moved into a new D.C., returns were mediocre last month..hoping for better returns this month. Check out their Slack channel.
Activity: 227
Merit: 260
how are we doing here ?
What's the Dividend these days ?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hey, guys, I've got a problem. I'm trying to launch my Mineum wallet but this error appears http://i65.tinypic.com/2nir6t.jpg What can I do about it?
Retry to launch.

If it's not working, clean your mnm directory, but keep safe wallet.dat, peers.dat and mineum.conf
I'm sorry for a noob question, but where is mnm directory supposed to be? I'm using Windows 10

Thanks, I finally found it  Smiley I did what you said and relaunched the wallet succesfully.

Awesome!! Great news Smiley
this is a great effort for those who are doing their effort in best way...
Activity: 437
Merit: 258
This is the PoS (proof of stake) : you earn MNM when you hold them, 3% a year :-).
Have fun ;-).
Oh, so it's not PoW and I don't have to keep the client launched all the time  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
This is the PoS (proof of stake) : you earn MNM when you hold them, 3% a year :-).
Have fun ;-).
Hey, guys, I just noticed that a few recent incoming transactions in my wallet with small amounts of MNM. Looks like I'm mining Mineum. How cool is that, huh?  Cheesy
Hey, guys, I've got a problem. I'm trying to launch my Mineum wallet but this error appears What can I do about it?
Retry to launch.

Thanks, I finally found it  Smiley I did what you said and relaunched the wallet succesfully.
Retry to launch.

yes received div

@cool21 : Can you contact me with your MyMINEUM username + BTC address supplied for the Returns please?

PMed you with details

Received, I'm investigating

yes received div

PMed you with details
Retry to launch.

Retry to launch.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
Retry to launch.
Hey, guys, I've got a problem. I'm trying to launch my Mineum wallet but this error appears
What can I do about it?

yes received div

yes received div

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
hi all ...

ive finally got my old profile back ...

tanx to cyrus ( bct mod ) and a few others - i now have full access to my old profile ... so will be using this one as much as possible from now on ...

the 'crysx' profile will still be in use - but will be only when necessary - not as my standard ...

a lot to sort out now ...

update ...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17653092 ...

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: