Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MN/PoS][PRE-SALE] BITSLICE - Blockchain Solutions for Crypto-developers - page 2. (Read 1227 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Interesting details concept project and quite competitive prospects in the future, but will in the future develop a platform to support this project

thank you sir
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
Interesting details concept project and quite competitive prospects in the future, but will in the future develop a platform to support this project
I think this will be a great project if more ppl are being reached. For the meantime, it needs a more solid foundation, good community with lots of airdrop or any member participation. So far, it is a good project. Looking forward on this coin.

thank you
Bitslice is a simple and safe way to find services for developing a crypto currency or payment for works using SLCE

thank you sir  Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Bitslice is a simple and safe way to find services for developing a crypto currency or payment for works using SLCE
For the use of Bitslice as a form of payment for freelances, will it be only for those who offer services in cryptoccurency development?

only for those who offer services in cryptoccurency development
Bitslice seems great and very promising project overall. The recently released whitepaper is concise and very interesting to read. Great blockchain technology innovation for freelancing industry which has been one of the most blossoming industry lately. The core team behind the project seems reliable also and the community is huge at early stage and very helpful to its members. Looking forward to the full implementation and development of this project.

thank you
Activity: 602
For the use of Bitslice as a form of payment for freelances, will it be only for those who offer services in cryptoccurency development?
Activity: 78
I think this will be a great project if more ppl are being reached. For the meantime, it needs a more solid foundation, good community with lots of airdrop or any member participation. So far, it is a good project. Looking forward on this coin.
Activity: 63
github with source code  Huh ?
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Bitslice seems great and very promising project overall. The recently released whitepaper is concise and very interesting to read. Great blockchain technology innovation for freelancing industry which has been one of the most blossoming industry lately. The core team behind the project seems reliable also and the community is huge at early stage and very helpful to its members. Looking forward to the full implementation and development of this project.
Activity: 700
You have a rather a lot number of pre-mined coins comparing to the total supply.
What will those pre-mined coins will be allocated for?
two Airdrop 2x1000 SLCE processed
AIRDROP EVENT STILL FOR 3 more DAYS

sorry sir in the thread above explained that 100,000 SLCE is for airdrop and you tell 2x1000 SLCE to be processed in 2 airdrops? is there a change?

100,000 SLCE will be distributed over the next three days Divided into many parts

I am happy that I am already become a discord server member. The airdrop is real, you just need to keep an eye and get your wallet ready for it. This is awesome.

thank you
Bitslice is an awesome project with a nice airdrop of big and mini airdrop. I hope more airdrops to come.
Congrats to all participants, community and to the Dev team! Keep it up and Good luck!

thank you Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
Airdrop is moving forward with sure steps. Although there is no problem in the progress of the project as a chance factor if they have a project will save much.
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
two Airdrop 2x1000 SLCE processed
AIRDROP EVENT STILL FOR 3 more DAYS

sorry sir in the thread above explained that 100,000 SLCE is for airdrop and you tell 2x1000 SLCE to be processed in 2 airdrops? is there a change?

100,000 SLCE will be distributed over the next three days Divided into many parts

I am happy that I am already become a discord server member. The airdrop is real, you just need to keep an eye and get your wallet ready for it. This is awesome.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Well, looking to this project now feels me that bitslice really have a good potentials, but this needs to develop and I will look forward for more new updates and improvements from this project very soon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Bitslice is an awesome project with a nice airdrop of big and mini airdrop. I hope more airdrops to come.
Congrats to all participants, community and to the Dev team! Keep it up and Good luck!
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Hello!
I made a coin purse for the Rapsberry Pi 3 computer.
And I will be very glad to coins  Cheesy
bz8AKpziuf21eQqVWAiMXFuhH1xf3PpeRT

https://mega.nz/#!cvIH2A4Y!PP6wCPWXeEwue9njh8-tZnOrCJnfU6TkP9lNazQuWVE

Pages:
Jump to: