Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MN/PoS][PRE-SALE] BITSLICE - Blockchain Solutions for Crypto-developers - page 3. (Read 1227 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Excited to have come across this coin. How do we mine it?

Bitslice is full PoS/MN coin
Activity: 61
Filipino translation reserved

Hi there is no Mining reward , Bitslice is full PoS/MN coin
you can Join Discord for our AIRDROP porgram  Wink
https://discord.gg/tqEj7yE
Activity: 71
Good to see the new Ann thread is up and running, hope people will be generous to this ann and only post when its required beside it is also very necessary to spread our post to other part of forum to promote privcy project as much as we can, Good luck this great project.

thank you
BITSLICE will have a masternode right? So how many masternode will be available for everyone to own?
or perhaps how many coins do we need to hold in order to keep a masternode working?

Bitslice Collateral is 5,000 SLCE Smiley
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
Difficult to believe that yet another anonymous team is coming out with yet another copy/paste coin pretending to sell their masternodes on Discord. And even more difficult to believe is that someone could be even buying this stuff. Well, I guess that whoever buys into this will fully deserve the inevitable punishment they're gonna have to go through.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
BITSLICE will have a masternode right? So how many masternode will be available for everyone to own?
or perhaps how many coins do we need to hold in order to keep a masternode working?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Nice project and nice airdrop too!

Congratulations to all participants, the comunity and developer team too. I hope of more airdrops, mini airdrops and big time airdrops too. I wish everyone good luck.  Wink
Activity: 66
You should update the exact information of the project
two Airdrop 2x1000 SLCE processed
AIRDROP EVENT STILL FOR 3 more DAYS

sorry sir in the thread above explained that 100,000 SLCE is for airdrop and you tell 2x1000 SLCE to be processed in 2 airdrops? is there a change?

100,000 SLCE will be distributed over the next three days Divided into many parts

Activity: 434
Merit: 21
this project has something interesting, many projects offer the same services as this project, if you inform the project in more detail, I am sure, this project will attract more investors
Activity: 19
is a pool available?
Activity: 372
Merit: 114

sorry sir in the thread above explained that 100,000 SLCE is for airdrop and you tell 2x1000 SLCE to be processed in 2 airdrops? is there a change?
Activity: 84
Good to see the new Ann thread is up and running, hope people will be generous to this ann and only post when its required beside it is also very necessary to spread our post to other part of forum to promote privcy project as much as we can, Good luck this great project.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
github with source code  Huh ?
Activity: 506
Merit: 510
What is the purpose of selling masternode at the very young age of coins?
Is it the method to raise the exchange listing fund?

Hi , you can see in the website our Funds Allocation strategy
50% of the fund raised for listing , We will be transparent in our work and we will share with the community every step we do
Which exchange is it?
actually this is a very interesting idea, although this is not the first thing in the crypto world, but it is always able to get fast profits, only the completeness of the information that must be fulfilled, and maybe able to make an exchange itself, it will be more interesting

thank you
What is the purpose of selling masternode at the very young age of coins?
Is it the method to raise the exchange listing fund?

Hi , you can see in the website our Funds Allocation strategy
50% of the fund raised for listing , We will be transparent in our work and we will share with the community every step we do
Pages:
Jump to: