Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MobileBridge Momentum - Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty. Sale 26.04 - page 14. (Read 34498 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 1
It's time for a #throwback to last week in South Korea. On November 14th, Eyal Oster was initiated into the Gyeongbuk Province Special Blockchain Committee. What an honor!

The event was big news in South Korea, with coverage from over 80 local and international media outlets.

Read more about the Committee and the interesting development of Gyeongbuk Province as a Blockchain-hub: https://lnkd.in/dKBuZnB
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Ah thanks for sharing that at least people visiting the ANN thread will know this. suggest Edit the ANN OP to reflect this.

Nothing that we did not expect after all,,, this was coming for a long time but I still feel it should have been communicated much earlier in advance. Of course those who still support it will continue. I have been doing this for many months, so even though the campaign is to continue, I will not leave.

Apologies accepted from Kees but let's hope future updates are in time.
Activity: 250
Dear community,

Apologies for the recent radio silence - we know you’ve been waiting for the latest update for a while, but we wanted to make sure that we could share all our plans in one go.   

Please watch our latest newsletter here:   http://bit.ly/CommunityNewsletterOctober2018

Or read the high level summary here:  http://bit.ly/MomentumProtocolOctober2018

We’re excited to transfer into the next stage of our project and thank you for your ongoing support! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
okey guys, I have checked the latest monthly update for Momentum. Still didn't get when the main sale is going to be happen...It was promised on Q4 2018. Less than 2 months left. One more delay and we will celebrate year anniversary delay haha
Hi, trader! 🙂 I can assure that the current plans are much bigger than the previous ones. For the past months, some things in crypto have changed, and the team adjusted to them. More detailed updates apart from this message https://t.me/MomentumToken/17978 to follow soon and the curtain will be opened!

thanks for reply, yeah I have mentioned that team is working hard. looks like that have visited Korea last time, very exciting developments taking place there!
hope to see more detailed information about upcoming plans of this project.
Temporary forum vacation
Thank you Gemma for the information, but perhaps I did not make myself clear. Those updates are well known for a while now but are still not specifically addressing with clarity what I was asking for and what everybody is asking for. Which is, what is the next date and plans for token sale. As we know, early Q4 ended a while ago, the most recent update was mid Q4, and only told us what that we will be hearing news about it soon.

What I am suggesting is for future, this news should come well before we start asking, and pinned and made extremely visible. See this ANN topic for example,,, it still says 26 April. And see the website, see all the pinned or whatever, it is still old information or nothing specific.

This should be changed proactively is what I suggest Smiley
okey guys, I have checked the latest monthly update for Momentum. Still didn't get when the main sale is going to be happen...It was promised on Q4 2018. Less than 2 months left. One more delay and we will celebrate year anniversary delay haha
Hi, trader! 🙂 I can assure that the current plans are much bigger than the previous ones. For the past months, some things in crypto have changed, and the team adjusted to them. More detailed updates apart from this message https://t.me/MomentumToken/17978 to follow soon and the curtain will be opened!

Thank you for sharing this post,,, yes Telegram is where to keep updated but I still feel they should post something proper in the types of threads like these ANN or even on their blog and on website. I know Telegram is community but a lot of supporters also have daily lives and daily things to follow,,, so we need one proper place to find it easily.

Still, good to hear something is said about it. We would have liked to hear this sooner than past the "early Q4" deadline!
You are welcome to follow the Momentum Protocol on Twitter, where updates are released regularly https://twitter.com/MomentumToken

Yes, I am well aware of Twitter and the regular postings, which I often share also in my local thread, and comment on here as you can probably see. But I am asking for something quite different if you can read the post you replied to. Telegram is good for daily things to follow, but not everybody has the time to follow every single update, surely you know we crypto people support many projects Smiley What Momentum needs is 1 place to find a pinned or permanent update message. Something big on a notice board like on the website, that addresses early what everyone is expecting. Anyway, we shall see!

Thank you for the feedback, please note that within the official telegram channel there is a pinned message with all relevant information and if you would prefer to only see updates and are not a fan of Telegram, there is the official Momentum Subreddit which only has updates on it for easy viewing, you can find this just here Smiley  https://old.reddit.com/r/Momentum_Token/
Temporary forum vacation

Thank you for sharing this post,,, yes Telegram is where to keep updated but I still feel they should post something proper in the types of threads like these ANN or even on their blog and on website. I know Telegram is community but a lot of supporters also have daily lives and daily things to follow,,, so we need one proper place to find it easily.

Still, good to hear something is said about it. We would have liked to hear this sooner than past the "early Q4" deadline!
You are welcome to follow the Momentum Protocol on Twitter, where updates are released regularly https://twitter.com/MomentumToken

Yes, I am well aware of Twitter and the regular postings, which I often share also in my local thread, and comment on here as you can probably see. But I am asking for something quite different if you can read the post you replied to. Telegram is good for daily things to follow, but not everybody has the time to follow every single update, surely you know we crypto people support many projects Smiley What Momentum needs is 1 place to find a pinned or permanent update message. Something big on a notice board like on the website, that addresses early what everyone is expecting. Anyway, we shall see!
Activity: 350
Merit: 2

What happened here? Why they announced token sale in April, but still didnt have? Because of bad current market? Or they raised funds on private sale?
Hello. Yes, originally sale was postponed due to the weak market, but Momentum team has already reached the soft cap, so they can shift the blockchain development efforts up a gear and focus on upcoming plans. In any case, the team is preparing the monthly update for the community and you will be informed about the next goals very soon. 😉
Merit: 101

What happened here? Why they announced token sale in April, but still didnt have? Because of bad current market? Or they raised funds on private sale?
Temporary forum vacation

Hello, Momentum friends!

While in Korea, at Gyungbuk Town Hall, Eyal Oster announced that he, Alexis Sirkia, Prof. Youngsook Park and others will set up an 'Incubator Fund' in Gyungbuk province in Korea to accelerate innovation and to stimulate local start-up culture and success.
Watch Eyal speak about the importance of innovation and the Incubator Fund here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgBb3d81B-w&feature=youtu.be
legendary
Merit: 1005
Momentum Protocol President and Founder Eyal Oster on the dire state of current Customer Loyalty programs and how to improve it, at the Global Leaders Forum Korea 2018. Also, Shlomo Cohen was speaking on how #blockchain will transform global supply chains. Watch it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsiJNw3M-oc
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Thanks so much for your continued support! I can honestly state that the Momentum Protocol team truly values and appreciates their community. We'll continue to share updates as that information becomes available. Please continue to keep a close eye on the project. Great things to come!

You are very welcome of course! I do understand the project team has its priorities and I can see from the Telegram and even here that at the very least, you guys are still being communicative. But pass on the message to your bosses that they should really plan announcements ahead of time, especially when it is regarding roadmaps and deliveries to time. We all understand the situation with crypto now,,, so even the delays we were cool about. But when a token sale is delayed by a year, and then the new dates are past, you can also understand the unnecessary worry Smiley

Waiting to hear more!
When the project is very long, it is certainly alarming. But there are different situations. I hope the project will succeed, despite the difficult times.

It will, OP. And I appreciate your faith in what the Momentum team hopes to accomplish. There will be plenty of exciting news on progress in the coming weeks.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
Thanks so much for your continued support! I can honestly state that the Momentum Protocol team truly values and appreciates their community. We'll continue to share updates as that information becomes available. Please continue to keep a close eye on the project. Great things to come!

You are very welcome of course! I do understand the project team has its priorities and I can see from the Telegram and even here that at the very least, you guys are still being communicative. But pass on the message to your bosses that they should really plan announcements ahead of time, especially when it is regarding roadmaps and deliveries to time. We all understand the situation with crypto now,,, so even the delays we were cool about. But when a token sale is delayed by a year, and then the new dates are past, you can also understand the unnecessary worry Smiley

Waiting to hear more!
When the project is very long, it is certainly alarming. But there are different situations. I hope the project will succeed, despite the difficult times.
💥ANNOUNCEMENT 💥

Momentum Protocol is featured on ZDNet!

'Switzerland-based loyalty program infrastructure company Momentum Protocol is creating a one-stop shop for consumers to earn, redeem, and manage their loyalty points on the blockchain.'

Read the full article here: zd.net/2BaNZBK
Activity: 250
A quick update about Momentum Protocol, please watch the video guys  Cool:

https://t.me/MomentumToken/17978
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Waiting to hear more!
How long do you carry this signature? I don't like when projects are trying to collect money and attract investors for a very long time. When are they going to finish?

Hi! The core team will shortly provide an update, and notify the Community about the near future plans: t.me/MomentumToken/17933
Pages:
Jump to: