Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MobileBridge Momentum - Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty. Sale 26.04 - page 15. (Read 34498 times)

Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Thanks so much for your continued support! I can honestly state that the Momentum Protocol team truly values and appreciates their community. We'll continue to share updates as that information becomes available. Please continue to keep a close eye on the project. Great things to come!

You are very welcome of course! I do understand the project team has its priorities and I can see from the Telegram and even here that at the very least, you guys are still being communicative. But pass on the message to your bosses that they should really plan announcements ahead of time, especially when it is regarding roadmaps and deliveries to time. We all understand the situation with crypto now,,, so even the delays we were cool about. But when a token sale is delayed by a year, and then the new dates are past, you can also understand the unnecessary worry Smiley

Waiting to hear more!
How long do you carry this signature? I don't like when projects are trying to collect money and attract investors for a very long time. When are they going to finish?

Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Thanks so much for your continued support! I can honestly state that the Momentum Protocol team truly values and appreciates their community. We'll continue to share updates as that information becomes available. Please continue to keep a close eye on the project. Great things to come!

You are very welcome of course! I do understand the project team has its priorities and I can see from the Telegram and even here that at the very least, you guys are still being communicative. But pass on the message to your bosses that they should really plan announcements ahead of time, especially when it is regarding roadmaps and deliveries to time. We all understand the situation with crypto now,,, so even the delays we were cool about. But when a token sale is delayed by a year, and then the new dates are past, you can also understand the unnecessary worry Smiley

Waiting to hear more!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
More and more developments and partnerships are being announced, so that is good news for us. Just in the past week, we see the Didi partnership, then followed up by the Malta Blockchain Summit. And then we see Mr John McAfee's picture here. Good to see for us supporters (even though it should be pointed out here that McAfee was just a photo not partnership).

But the real news we are looking forward to is the token sale. Remember guys, it was supposed to be early Q4! One more week to middle Q4 Smiley
Yes, the team remember this and thank you for being around Smiley

No problem! As you know, a lot of participants and supporters decided not to continue, but several of us have stayed on for two or three more months since that time, and we are keenly following all the updates,,, I regularly help post the official news in the local boards too, because a lot of people are still watching the space.

Your supporters are still here for sure, but hopefully the team cares for them and gives them (us) updated information very soon. I saw now that the bounty date is extended to 17 November, which is fine and I can even wait longer, but this means we will already miss the "early Q4" token sale postponement. It is important the team gives advance notice before deadlines are met, hope you guys can take care!

Good luck Smiley

Temporary forum vacation
More and more developments and partnerships are being announced, so that is good news for us. Just in the past week, we see the Didi partnership, then followed up by the Malta Blockchain Summit. And then we see Mr John McAfee's picture here. Good to see for us supporters (even though it should be pointed out here that McAfee was just a photo not partnership).

But the real news we are looking forward to is the token sale. Remember guys, it was supposed to be early Q4! One more week to middle Q4 Smiley

No problem! As you know, a lot of participants and supporters decided not to continue, but several of us have stayed on for two or three more months since that time, and we are keenly following all the updates,,, I regularly help post the official news in the local boards too, because a lot of people are still watching the space.

Your supporters are still here for sure, but hopefully the team cares for them and gives them (us) updated information very soon. I saw now that the bounty date is extended to 17 November, which is fine and I can even wait longer, but this means we will already miss the "early Q4" token sale postponement. It is important the team gives advance notice before deadlines are met, hope you guys can take care!

Good luck Smiley
Activity: 434

Temporary forum vacation

Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Hello, dear Community!
And Malta Blockchain Summit's a wrap. Our Director of Business Development Sander de Bruijn traveling back from Malta and his new friends John McAfee & Janice!
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6464773587642392576

Activity: 406
Momentum Protocol Events
This November 1-2, 2018 our team joined industry experts at the Malta Blockchain Summit!
About Malta Blockchain Summit
A Buzzing Show on the Blockchain Island! Malta, with its new regulatory framework, is leading the pack.

Our Director Business Development Sander de Bruijn and our Advisor Juergen Hoebarth accompanied by Cryptotrader’s Vincent Breukers met with John McAfee. McAfee Tweeted about the Summit: “5,000 people showed up for the Malta Blockchain Summit. This is by far the most influential and energetic meeting of minds within the crypto community that I have had the pleasure to address. We are growing. We are coming into our power.”

Our team also met with multiple potential crypto and blockchain high rollers for token/equity fund raising.

Stay up to date with Momentum Protocol! https://lnkd.in/dZ54i3N
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
Watch a short film about the current loyalty and marketing problems customers and companies encounter and, the solutions Momentum Protocol has to offer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJj5sJccdNk
Sander de Bruijn with crypto friend Vincent on the way to the Malta Blockchain Summit! If you’re in Malta this week, Let's meet up!
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
Hello. Already have the exact date of the sale of the token? I read the document which indicates the approximate time Q4 2018. Is the information true?

Hi there, there is no set date yet, the team will keep you informed, if you haven't already please join the official Momentum channel on Telegram to keep up to date  Smiley https://t.me/MomentumToken
Merit: 70
Hello. Already have the exact date of the sale of the token? I read the document which indicates the approximate time Q4 2018. Is the information true?

All still waiting for official announcement from Momentum team. Yeah they was talking about Q4. This ICO will have an year anniversary in few months Cheesy
Anyway, soft cap is reached and product under development.
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Hello, dear Community!
Sander de Bruijn with Didi Taihuttu at a crypto get together!

Temporary forum vacation
Oh, I know Didi Taihuttu from many news articles about the guy. Now if there is anyone who can speak to the average person about crypto and loyalty, Didi is certainly one of them. He and his family are really going the rounds everywhere and his story itself is inspirational, the guy who sold everything for Bitcoin and still enjoying the adventure. Glad to have someone like him and his family on our side!

And explaining in regular language makes it easy for newbies to understand too! Great person to have on the team

Indeed! Didi if you watch his videos is a very natural guy,,, and if you follow his channel, also friendly and down to earth. A lot of people are considered influencers but they are quite heavy on the hype. This guy is always natural and calm. He says what he believes but never to the sort of hype you find elsewhere,,, and his videos travelling are fun to watch. Regular person to chime with regular people like us:)

Anyway, it is coming to the end of the month. We are expecting the announcement for sale in early Q4, so in 2 weeks it will be the middle of Q4, let us hope for some good news soon!
Activity: 392
Oh, I know Didi Taihuttu from many news articles about the guy. Now if there is anyone who can speak to the average person about crypto and loyalty, Didi is certainly one of them. He and his family are really going the rounds everywhere and his story itself is inspirational, the guy who sold everything for Bitcoin and still enjoying the adventure. Glad to have someone like him and his family on our side!

And explaining in regular language makes it easy for newbies to understand too! Great person to have on the team
Temporary forum vacation
Momentum Protocol Partnerships
We are fortunate to add Didi Taihuttu as Momentum Protocol's Ambassador. Didi is a Dutch entrepreneur, traveler, writer, and speaker, particularly known for promoting cryptocurrency.

Taihuttu gained fame with his family by selling all their belongings and buying Bitcoins. Their lives are based and financed mainly through the digital bitcoin currency. Didi appeared in several International news outlets and programs, Arte and CNBC have also made documentaries about him and his family.

Sander de Bruijn our Director of Business development is mutual friends with one of Didi's best friends so the link was easily made.

Interested in more information about Didi and his family? They have a website on which they document all their travels! Check out the adventures of The Bitcoin Family here: https://yolofamilytravel.com
Loyalty a “Fertile Field” for Blockchain Providers. Using blockchain to track customers, points, rewards and other aspects of the loyalty program could represent an opportunity to improve many programs. Proving that Momentum Protocol & Momentum Token is relevant as ever!

https://www-thewisemarketer-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/www.thewisemarketer.com/loyalty-technology/loyalty-a-fertile-field-for-blockchain-providers/amp/
Activity: 322
Leave it to the Aussies to point out that today's loyalty schemes are simply not delivering enough value to consumers ;-) Interesting to see it is now even picked up as a competitive angle to NOT have a loyalty card. It says enough, really... It's time for a change!
Momentum Protocol Sander de Bruijn Eyal Oster Odile Kransky-Jans

Pages:
Jump to: