Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MobileBridge Momentum - Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty. Sale 26.04 - page 23. (Read 34498 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Hello everyone! 👋
Momentum would like to share July video Newsletter update. View it here:
https://vimeo.com/user87917626/review/282803129/7ced24f3d6
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Momentum News:
CoinAnnouncer wrote an article introducing Momentum to their readers.
Momentum: The Infrastructure Protocol for Loyalty
Delivering the global blockchain standard and solution middleware to power the next generation of machine learning and data-driven solutions for the $500Bn loyalty program and reward industry.
Read the article here: https://bit.ly/2ManoYG
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
I'm not having trouble with the sound on my end. Can you ensure the video isn't muted? You may also want to try another browser as well. Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
when will you decide abot start of main sales? market is gd more or less few weeks. what are you waiting for?

It's not just about the market, why not allow them to drum up the support they need first, and allow them to work on whatever product development they can first too? Token sales is important for the next step of course but maybe they just want to make the first steps good first too,,, so that the next step is strong and solid.

Why not help by supporting the project and telling people about it?
By using the Momentum Token or launching their own branded crypto tokens on the Momentum Platform, companies can not only reward their customers in exchange for their purchases and loyalty, but also reward attention, brand advocacy and data insights, while giving the consumer full control of their data.
Merit: 106
Momentum platform can play a role, they allow companies to create new or convert the existing points-based loyalty program to blockchain based cryptocurrency program. Cheesy

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Momentum president & co-founder Eyal, our Director Of Business Development, Sander with the one and only super inspirational Miko Matsumura, co-founder of the Evercoin Exchange and one of the keynote speakers at the #HybridSummit2018

This is awesome. Glad too see that the Mobile Bridge team is making its effort to stay connected everywhere.
Momentum president & co-founder Eyal, our Director Of Business Development, Sander with the one and only super inspirational Miko Matsumura, co-founder of the Evercoin Exchange and one of the keynote speakers at the #HybridSummit2018
Last week in Seoul Momentum Director Of Business Development, Sander de Bruijn, was interviewed by CNBC about opportunities in the blockchain and crypto industry, Protocol projects like Momentum Token. Watch Sander here from 7.30 minutes: https://lnkd.in/gbb4FSu

This weekend Momentum team is visiting the Hybrid Summit 2018 - The Internet of Value in Bangkok, Thailand.
Hybrid Summit 2018 is a unique, expertly-curated forum for educating thousands of people on the potential of hashtag #blockchaintechnology

Activity: 392
Super project, very much.I believe that such a fresh approach is clearly not enough for both advertisers and consumers themselves.I think that the team will not let down its investors.

Grin agreed
Merit: 100
Super project, very much.I believe that such a fresh approach is clearly not enough for both advertisers and consumers themselves.I think that the team will not let down its investors.
Merit: 100
with the concept of marketing I'm sure project MobileBridge Momentum is able to compete with other projects let alone they have a great team and had a row of men team of experts in the world of crypto I believe they could bring a successful project
I fully agree with you, the whole team has extensive experience in both marketing and development,because this is one of the most important criteria when choosing a successful ICO.Definitely, the tokens of the MobileBridge Momentum project have a good growth potential.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
The proposed token structure will move unloved prize points into valued goods that can be applied in exchange for assets, utilized for traded and investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
In case you were not aware, Eyal Oster and Sander de Bruijn will attend Hybrid Summit this weekend in Bangkok, Thailand.

https://hybridsummit2018.com/ 
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Are you all geared up for the World Blockchain Congress in Bahrain on the 29-30th?

Looking forward for some partnerships announcement after the Bahrain conference if possible Smiley
Activity: 406
Are you all geared up for the World Blockchain Congress in Bahrain on the 29-30th?
Activity: 322
with the concept of marketing I'm sure project MobileBridge Momentum is able to compete with other projects let alone they have a great team and had a row of men team of experts in the world of crypto I believe they could bring a successful project

Thank you for your kind words. Your support is appreciated
Activity: 170
Merit: 3
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
until when the duration of the ico MobileBridge Momentum in extent? whether his current sales have yet to reach the target already set?
Activity: 322
It is a very interesting project. I'm glad that I see this promising project hope to success

thank you for your support!
Pages:
Jump to: