Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MobileBridge Momentum - Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty. Sale 26.04 - page 24. (Read 34498 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
It is a very interesting project. I'm glad that I see this promising project hope to success
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
The team still hasn`t decidethe exact date for the crowdsale as the project is currently in the private sale investment process. Meanwhile the tech team isn`t waisting time and developing the platform. Stay tuned, join the whitelist and you won`t miss any updates 🙂

If you do not know where to find the whtelist follow this:

Whitelist: click "Join Whitelist" on the https://momentumtoken.io/ (all fields are mandatory - except 'reference code', just leave it empty if you don't have one.)
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Kind reminder everyone, do follow all our social media channels here for updates:

👉🏻Twitter: buff.ly/2JPZy26
👉🏻Facebook: buff.ly/2LjnNvv
👉🏻Reddit: buff.ly/2FvVfvH
👉🏻LinkedIn: buff.ly/2JTiahM

#MobileBridge #MomentumToken
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
MobileBridge Momentum's Korean Director, Professor Youngsook Park was Brock Pierce's guide in Korea over the last few days! Watch here: https://bit.ly/2LfQmtA 
Activity: 112
Momentum MobileBridge is a breakthrough, breaking up every marketing model. Their team has extensive experience in building some of the world's leading digital products and solutions for companies around the globe.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You
The team still hasn`t decidethe exact date for the crowdsale as the project is currently in the private sale investment process. Meanwhile the tech team isn`t waisting time and developing the platform. Stay tuned, join the whitelist and you won`t miss any updates 🙂

on telegram chat admins wrote that soft cap (2,5 million as i remember) was rased and they already start working on product. but seems like much money they waste for traveling in hot counties. i hope they will start sales soon.
Activity: 105
until when the duration of the ico MobileBridge Momentum in extent? whether his current sales have yet to reach the target already set?

Ah yes. They are currently in private sale. And as you can see the team are very busy making contacts and getting partnerships set up!
There isnt a specific timeline but it looks like its all going very well so far

I really hope this project turns out well  Wink There has been some continuous good news from Korea.
Activity: 392
until when the duration of the ico MobileBridge Momentum in extent? whether his current sales have yet to reach the target already set?

Ah yes. They are currently in private sale. And as you can see the team are very busy making contacts and getting partnerships set up!
There isnt a specific timeline but it looks like its all going very well so far
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Momentum just announced in its Twitter account that they will be attending the World Blockchain Congress in Bahrain on July 29-30th.

https://twitter.com/MomentumToken/status/1020271358587129856
Activity: 392
When will it over?
Seem it taking too long to finish.we need to see what the ICO can do. I'm following social media news. Good luck.

When will what over? The sale?
If you follow on social media you will see the team are very busy! They're making good connections and partnerships in Korea. I dont think we should be asking them for that to stop!
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
When will it over?
Seem it taking too long to finish.we need to see what the ICO can do. I'm following social media news. Good luck.
It's official and on film! MobileBridge Momentum signed with Linfinity MOU. After MobileBridge Momentum and Linfinity MOU signing ceremony in Seoul on 18 July, Eyal Oster -Momentum President- and Anndy Lian -Linfinity CEO- talk to Prof Youngsook Park on their exploring together the future of blockchain technology. Check out the official video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCsJQjtGr04&feature=youtu.be

It is good to see things moving forward. Momentum is building up Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
It's official and on film! MobileBridge Momentum signed with Linfinity MOU. After MobileBridge Momentum and Linfinity MOU signing ceremony in Seoul on 18 July, Eyal Oster -Momentum President- and Anndy Lian -Linfinity CEO- talk to Prof Youngsook Park on their exploring together the future of blockchain technology. Check out the official video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCsJQjtGr04&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 434

Momentum Events:
It's Korea Blockchain Week!
This week Asia’s most prominent blockchain conference is happening for the first time in Seoul, South Korea.

Global leading blockchain enthusiasts join on 16-20 July 2018 to explore blockchain, the future of technology in the digital computing world, and its biggest potential to influence the world.

We have signed Linfinity as our new partner. And just sharing another candid shot of the #Momentum team and Brock Pierce!
Activity: 182
The concept of this project is quite unique and impressive, perhaps this project will be a successful project in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
I got a promotional offer which I feel it would be a great idea for our this group to boost it's membership and attract quality investors. how can I contact you concerning contributing to this insightful project

Hi, feel free to join us at the telegram group here: https://t.me/MomentumToken and you'll be able to have your proposal shared with the core team. Smiley
Activity: 196
 I got a promotional offer which I feel it would be a great idea for our this group to boost it's membership and attract quality investors. how can I contact you concerning contributing to this insightful project
Activity: 826
i see dev team working hard and take part in many offline meetups. is it realy not imposssible to decide when will ico start already?

They have not announced yet. I am sure soon as that info is decided on the community will be the first to know though!
Pages:
Jump to: