Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MOL] Molecule - CPU Minable currency - Mine, Trade, Use UPDATED:v0.8.11.1 - page 5. (Read 73770 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
WTB 100k MOL

10K MOL = 0.03 BTC

Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1190
I buy just 100K MOL for 0.05 BTC
Is very low price , I agree .

I thing waiting more 1 mount for MOL success

Is my crazy bets for week
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
WTS 100k pm your offers  Grin
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
will sell 34400 MOL for 0.3 BTC

PM me
Activity: 44
WTS 162760 MOL pm offers
Activity: 53
WTS 7600 MOL either for:

0.07500 BTC
725.000 QRK
105,000 PRT

PM Me.
Activity: 798
WTS 12k MOL / 0.1 BTC. Contact me via PM.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125
I am selling at any price.
Activity: 4
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 58
The number of wallets are huge now. There are 91787 confirmations for my earliest record, so the active wallets may be about 100k, and the number is still growing quickly.
We are still waiting for an exchange...

sry but that was a bit funny XD

the number of confirmation is not the number of users/wallets, its the blocknumber, every new found block in the chain confirms the blocks before ...

Oh my naive understanding  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Then where can we find how many active users/wallets??
Activity: 3
WTS 40000 MOL for 0.3 BTC
Always in stock!
[email protected]
Activity: 371
The number of wallets are huge now. There are 91787 confirmations for my earliest record, so the active wallets may be about 100k, and the number is still growing quickly.

sry but that was a bit funny XD

the number of confirmation is not the number of users/wallets, its the blocknumber, every new found block in the chain confirms the blocks before ...
Activity: 58
Activity: 798
WTS 12k MOL. PM me appropriate offers!
Activity: 420
Guys, it is great to mine a coin blindly but if you don't do anything to promote it and get it on an exchange your coins are worth absolute zero.

I wouldn't call it blindly. There's been a lot of trading going on in this coin and all my buyers so far have been very serious, bought big and for good prices. There hasn't been any reason for taking this to an exchange so far and I believe it could even have done harm to the market we have seen.

Currently there are a lot of miners, many high hash miners with Asian names (not sure if that means anything at all), but the difficulty has steadily been increasing and I don't think people will give up the coin easily now as it's got kind of a rare coin status d/t no pre-minting
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125
Guys, it is great to mine a coin blindly but if you don't do anything to promote it and get it on an exchange your coins are worth absolute zero.
Activity: 280
Who cares?
Still no exchange, huh? Welcome to bagholders club.

Look at the total mining hash rate of mol.  Orders of magnitude higher than the other current CPU coins including frozen.  Somebody is interested in this thing.  That and it showing up on the alt coin description page of btc38 makes me think this coin has some future in it left yet.  Just selling cause I need some BTC for another investment sooner than later. 
Pages:
Jump to: