Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MOL] Molecule - CPU Minable currency - Mine, Trade, Use UPDATED:v0.8.11.1 - page 6. (Read 73770 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Still no exchange, huh? Welcome to bagholders club.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
WTS 7100 MOL for 0.095 BTC.

PM me.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
If you want to see Molecule on coinedup.com please comment and support on reddit

http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1uyel4/please_add_molecule_it_is_a_fair_coin_with_a/

I still have plenty of MOL to give away. Vote for MOL on Reddit and get some free MOL!
Activity: 472
Activity: 38
I see more WTS than WTB.
If this is anything to go by, then.....

Big surprise...Molecule and Atom are the most retarded clones of Quark released so far.  It's pretty hard to be worse than Frozen but this bungled fuckup of a release that resulted in a second coin as some kind of living abortion rising from a botched premine as a bonus is just a monument to useless coins from useless devs that shouldn't exist.

Why support this crap...if you are going to support a Quark clone then at least pick one that offers some attempt of quality/originality like Secure Coin, Particle or Cthulu.  Better yet just support Quark...it's still cheap and the more support it will just keep growing in value and function instead of constantly hitting reset with another damn clone.

Why do you think frozen is bad?
It seems to be doing good so far. It's breathing down quark's neck.
I've invested in both quark and frozen and thus far quark is losing value whilst frozen is stable.
Frozen also seems to be rare.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125
I see more WTS than WTB.
Big surprise...Molecule and Atom are the most retarded clones of Quark released so far.  It's pretty hard to be worse than Frozen but this bungled fuckup of a release that resulted in a second coin as some kind of living abortion rising from a botched premine as a bonus is just a monument to useless coins from useless devs that shouldn't exist.
Why support this crap...if you are going to support a Quark clone then at least pick one that offers some attempt of quality/originality like Secure Coin, Particle or Cthulu.  Better yet just support Quark...it's still cheap and the more support it will just keep growing in value and function instead of constantly hitting reset with another damn clone.

It's because you can mine and dump it for a big profit. None of SecureCoin/Particle/Cthulu or Quark itself is interesting.
People just want to mine something and as long as there is a demand, there will be copy-crap-coins.

The future is PoS anyway, most coins are gonna die soon.
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
I see more WTS than WTB.

Activity: 38
I see more WTS than WTB.
Activity: 4
www.molcoin.com   The world's largest Chinese BBS FOR MOL
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
voted Wink

Jk2RLiDfngSAo31RihbawNywhynCywmb14

I really hope we can get on crypsy, coinedup is not bad.
If you want to see Molecule on coinedup.com please comment and support on reddit

http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1uyel4/please_add_molecule_it_is_a_fair_coin_with_a/

All, we need to crawl before we can walk.

If there are aspirations to get MOL listed on Cryptsy, let's get added to Coinedup.com first

20 Free MOL for the first 100 people to comment and upvote the reddit thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mol-support-molecule-to-be-added-to-coinedup-and-get-20-free-mol-414383
Activity: 75
How are miners getting these kind of hash rates (below) ??  With CPU mining wouldn't you need hundreds of cores to get these kind of numbers...

Rank       User Name    KH/s    MOL/Day
1       anonymous    84,949    50,513.479
2       puritanxk    34,002    20,218.690
3       budaowangyou    33,471    19,902.778
4       majunxuan14    31,317    18,622.480
5       oqfkj12    28,521    16,959.760
Activity: 472
Activity: 289
WTS 19k MOL .17 BTC

PM me
Activity: 70
Activity: 10

WTS: 15k MOL

Hey everyone,
I want to sell 15k MOL for 0.15BTC.
As you may have noticed my account is fairly new and of cource I´m not trustable yet. Thats why I´ll use the escrow service of escrow.ms (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/escrowmss-escrow-service-1-only-235452). This is better for me and of course it is better for the buyer (you!). I don´t want to affect the buyer so I´ll pay the fees.

I´m hoping for good deal, if you want to buy the molecule coins or if you have any questions please contact me (pm).

kind regads
Moep321
Activity: 4
WTS 5k MOL -> 0.04375000 BTC (0.00000875/mol)

PM me.
Activity: 71
Want to SELL

16,000 MOL

Price
4 LTC (Litecoin)
OR
100 SRC (SecureCoins)
OR
0.144 BTC

PM me

Also listed on http://newchg.com/

(edit : updated BTC price from 0.15 to 0.144 to align with newchg.com)
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125
I offer (means I am selling/ means I don't want to buy):

1K MOL for 0.01 BTC or equivalent in any other altcoin.
10K MOL for 0.1 BTC or equivalent in any other altcoin.

Pages:
Jump to: