Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MONA] Monacoin LAUNCHING 2014/01/01 0:00 GMT - page 99. (Read 283555 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Oh nevermind, I seem to be getting payments again.
Activity: 126
http://mona.bitcrush.info/ Got fixed
Sorry for the inconvenience

Time to get your Monas!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hello,

The person who started this thread is not the developer. The original post will probably not be updated.

Thanks

so where the fuck is the developer¿

The dev is most likely Japanese, so you'll likely never see him here.

Given how high difficulty is at the moment I might stop mining soon. I have around 300KH/s myself, and this difficulty is making it impossible to get any more MONA.

Yeah its getting pretty silly, plus where do you even follow the development of coin if the guys are japanese? is there any official place? a chat or something? how do we follow if this is a success or a failure, future additions or exchanges or what not... usually its on the official bitcointalk forums but i asume the developer posts in some obscure japanese community or what not.

Also shouldn't the OP of coin threads be the owner of the coin or at least part of the dev team? whats the point.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
You guys know if raven pool is solid? I want to go to sleep but im scared the pool goes offline or someting

imo it is Wink
You guys know if raven pool is solid? I want to go to sleep but im scared the pool goes offline or someting
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
P2P The Planet!
it seems i finally found a working pool. Solidpool ftw

im getting constantly "stratum from pool 0 detected new block"
"stratum from pool 0 requested work restart"
and
Poll 0 difficutly changed to "x"

Diff is high as fuck like 1500

Does it make sense for me to mine at 320khs?
I just dont want to wake up tomorrow at 0.00 mona

The other regular non p2p pools arent working
Hello,

The person who started this thread is not the developer. The original post will probably not be updated.

Thanks

The dev is most likely Japanese, so you'll likely never see him here.

Given how high difficulty is at the moment I might stop mining soon. I have around 300KH/s myself, and this difficulty is making it impossible to get any more MONA.
Ok so with the google drive link for the wallet down, where to you get the windows qt?

Can the op upload it to mega or somewhere or maybe another trusted user so everyone can get on?

I just got up and am missing the train, lol

waltsmith

Hi,

The op just posted this information, he is not the developer. I don't know if it will be updated. Anyway, you can find a link to download the wallet a few pages back.

http://monacoin.org/en/download.html
All the pools are down even the big one

http://mona.2chpool.com/index.php

lol
Activity: 196
Ok so with the google drive link for the wallet down, where to you get the windows qt?

Can the op upload it to mega or somewhere or maybe another trusted user so everyone can get on?

waltsmith

look through the posts some people posted download links.

thx .. missed it somehow scannong thru the thread  Wink

waltsmith
Activity: 282

waltsmith

Hi,

The op just posted this information, he is not the developer. I don't know if it will be updated. Anyway, you can find a link to download the wallet a few pages back.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

waltsmith

here: http://ge.tt/7nbkXwB1/v/0
Hello,

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1361
Merit: 1003
Don`t panic! Organize!
I'm playing around with the less busy nodes, but still not seeing any payments even with valid shares being submitted. Rather confused.
Did you read how P2pool works? You need find pool share to get payout.
Code:
2014-01-01 04:53:20.107416 New work for worker! Difficulty: 0.025285 Share difficulty: 0.432620 Total block value: 50.000000 MONA including 0 transactions
2014-01-01 04:53:20.123149 P2Pool: 670 shares in chain (679 verified/679 total) Peers: 3 (2 incoming)
2014-01-01 04:53:20.123334  Local: 97034kH/s in last 10.0 minutes Local dead on arrival: ~32.5% (30-36%) Expected time to share: 13.9 seconds
2014-01-01 04:53:20.123399  Shares: 666 (25 orphan, 69 dead) Stale rate: ~14.1% (11-17%) Efficiency: ~127.0% (122-131%) Current payout: 3.9451 MONA
2014-01-01 04:53:20.123557  Pool: 122MH/s Stale rate: 32.4% Expected time to block: 14.8 seconds

monacoind getinfo
{
    "blocks" : 6880,
    "timeoffset" : 10,
    "connections" : 94,
    "difficulty" : 0.42252295,
    "testnet" : false,  
As you can see, pool share diff is now bit higher than coin diff Tongue It will change in about 500 blocks.
Your miner is reporting anything over 0,02xxx but for payout you need 0,43xxx share.
Activity: 224
How much luck have you guys had solo mining? I just saw this thread, downloaded the client, made the conf file and now I'm mining. Difficulty is about 0.43. So, I would think I should hit something every 40 minutes or so.

Will you please post your conf file details?

I used the config file on page 7 of this thread. It's quite a long config file.

I see. I'm learning to solo mine and not quite figured it out. I have the loong conf file in the monacoin folder (Appdata) and assumed I needed another conf file in the cgminer folder after opening monacoin-qt as server.
Could you advise how many config files needed and where to save? Thanks
P2P The Planet!

waltsmith

look through the posts some people posted download links.
Activity: 196

waltsmith
P2P The Planet!
still getting nothing on solidpool.

(15 mins)
Thanks! Yes 6 minutes cooldown is annoying!
Diff is 1500 (on raven) Huh Why so high?
Try another node, my is @60MH or something, P2pool is regulating to get ~1 response per second so it is rising diff.
Switch to less crowded one.

should i open another p2p node for this ?

happy new year everyone btw Tongue
There is 4 nodes and power is not well distrubuted.
About 80% of pool is on my rav3n. node which is weakset from all Tongue
Also, this is my home pc so if one of my kid want to play it can lag a lot...
It would be best if miners would swap to another nodes. When mine on same address it will continue to add payouts.

I'm playing around with the less busy nodes, but still not seeing any payments even with valid shares being submitted. Rather confused.
Pages:
Jump to: