Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 195. (Read 1106889 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
DO YOU KNOW THAT ?

Only 1.5 days left to by pass Apollo phase.  Grin
After than you will find mooncoins only at exchanges  Grin

Not "only". But you're right in that the amount of issued coins will seriously decrease. So mining Mooncoins will be a lot more difficult.

I only hope, that deaconboogie will reappear and fix the problem with mooncoin.info being offline, so that interested users will be able to download the wallet again. If not, we'll probably need a new developer. But at least another trusted place to download the wallet from.

So deaconboogie, please check your site NOW! I've sent you several PMs already. Thankx.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
DO YOU KNOW THAT ?

Only 1.5 days left to by pass Apollo phase.  Grin
After than you will find mooncoins only at exchanges  Grin
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
mooncoin.info is still down. Any news on when that will be fixed. .... no point in a stable coin if no one new can install a wallet.
legendary
There is a slow and relentless sale going on at 4 Litoshis. Guess those Apollo moons are coming out of the mining caves....

Maybe. And at the same time the difficulty is slowly rising, too.
~52 at the moment. The peak-hashrate today was 4.5 GH/sec.   Shocked

Edit: No wonder, that some Mooncoin-owners are cashing out now, because some of them surely have nearly doubled their investment if they bought MOON recently, as LTC has risen from ~$3.5 to ~$6 since 18th/19th August. And that by only buying MOON at a price and selling it for the same price ...  Smiley

Edit 2: That is the nice thing with a stable coin.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
There is a slow and relentless sale going on at 4 Litoshis. Guess those Apollo moons are coming out of the mining caves....
legendary
Have you seen the rising LTC-price? Remember that this also automatically improves the value of MOON.  Smiley
Nice that it did not go down while LTC is rising.
legendary
Hello

Any working nodes?
0 connections. Please enter output of getpeerinfo command.

Thanx.

Should connect automatically after some time. If you need a working one immediately, try this from a P2Pool-node: 5.45.105.66
Or from the new blockchain-explorer: 37.120.168.233

Here my getpeerinfo (only the IP-addresses - needed for addnode) from today:

"addr" : "60.194.6.197:44664",
"addr" : "94.23.69.234:44664",
"addr" : "23.20.113.24:44664",
"addr" : "74.91.20.250:44664",
"addr" : "85.10.194.50:44664",
"addr" : "82.226.151.241:44664",
"addr" : "72.75.228.9:44664",
"addr" : "68.71.67.225:44664",
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Hello

Any working nodes?
0 connections. Please enter output of getpeerinfo command.

Thanx.
legendary
We have solved block 200,000!
The Apollo-phase ends in ~3,000 blocks.

So he can walk around a while longer over there:

Aldrin Apollo 11 [Public domain], by NASA, from Wikimedia Commons
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
So .... mooncoin.info has been down for days. Does anyone know who can fix this? What's the story?
legendary

coins have value if they are used. If  can have a wallet mobile like hive  this money will go to the moon.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8356058

Voted for Mooncoin there, too (edit: by adding an entry to that thread).
legendary
Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010

coins have value if they are used. If  can have a wallet mobile like hive  this money will go to the moon.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8356058
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
Wohooo! I was just about to use my Moon wallet to level my dining table... But now, TO THE MOON!!!
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
It seems selling is picking up a bit. 4 Litoshi is being defended.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1290
Soooo, is MOON going to the MOON soon?

Could Moon actually go to the Moon? In reality? I don't see any reason not. I don't see any reason why this particular group of aligned interests shouldn't start investigating down here the issues pertaining to what it'll be like using only cryptocurrency in real lunar life up there, just like other formal research programmes. Simply re-orient the elevator pitch slightly and Moon becomes everyone's opportunity to engage in genuine, honest-to-betsy, blue-sky research preparing for the time when humankind finally manages to get to its first save point and also solves the problem of what to do with 38 billion MOON.

Unlike many other altcoins, it doesn't take much imagination to ground Moon in the existing current of related human endeavour. There is the option of hitching up to a wide variety of lunar-related scientific programs and activities, large and small, across the entire globe, validating the coin's role at the same time by lending whatever support it can to the efforts.

One immediate opportunity is obvious, researchers and engineers are almost always struggling with inadequate budget, if Moon can offer genuine economic and financial value, they'll be interested. And, with an intelligently-designed education program of some degree of appeal, Moon can offer Joe, Janet and young Joey Public an opportunity to use it as vehicle to engage lightly with the effort as a whole or more deeply in specific detail.

Things will be different living on the Moon. For a kickoff, they just won't be using a currency with metal coins and plastic notes. And whilst some things are already nailed down by treaty (the Moon Treaty bans any state from claiming sovereignty over any territory of the Moon), no-one's made any move yet to establish a position of primacy with respect to the currency to be used on this celestial body.

We are the first generation(s) of the Space Age, we're the ones reaching out to the moon, our descendants will eventually grasp it. Only time will reveal when that will be but there's no reason why we shouldn't actually join the effort. Yeah, MOON can go the moon.

Cheers

Graham
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Soooo, is MOON going to the MOON soon?

lol.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1290
Graham, are you deaconboogie?

I can only point to evidence that I am Graham Higgins, unfortunately I cannot point to evidence that I am not deacon boogie.

Cheers

Graham
Jump to: