Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 214. (Read 1106889 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 321
wel guys we have updated our mooncoin wallet with the new one so any donations are welcome and thanks for receivied donations to ,

its all for our project see link in signature

we hope that mooncoin wil revive becouse its a nice coin and like all other altcoins it can become one !

and as extra info:  please keep the current logo its magnificent !!
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Please choose the best new logo for the next mooncoin client :

http://mooncoinv2.blogspot.com/

Why would you want to change the original one?
Activity: 23
Please choose the best new logo for the next mooncoin client :

http://mooncoinv2.blogspot.com/
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I'm happy to announce that I've opened MOON to my website as Online Wallet, Trading Platform and Mining Pool

www.virtualcoin.biz

Any suggestion are welcome
legendary
legendary
Official site online again: http://mooncoin.info

And the official blockchain-explorer, too: http://mooncoin.info/abe/chain/Mooncoin

Smiley
Activity: 39
Great to hear that there are people who care about moon. I am holding it for a long time, always believed in this coin. I hope the dev does realize this too.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1148

https://coinking.io

Mooncoin: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:3335
   Scrypt Multipool: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:7777

About COINKING.io
   40+ Coins
   1% Pool Fee
   Custom Coded from the ground up for scalability
   Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, SHA256 Support
   Multipools for Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, SHA256
   American, European, and Asian stratum servers
   Auto-Convert block rewards to BTC/DOGE/LTC/FLT/VTC/CINNI/DRK/BC/PC
   Dedicated (Single Coin) Mining Ports for every coin
   Email and SMS Alerts for everything!
   SMS (Text Message) Two Factor Auth
   DDoS Protection
   Automated Mining Script Generator for cgminer and cudaminer! (Optimized Settings for many cards)
   Refer other miners and earn 1% on all referrals with our innovative referral system

Support
   URL: https://coinking.io
   Email: [email protected]
   IRC: irc.freenode.net #coinking

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Activity: 28
I am waiting for the new website to be up.... anyway.....somebody find deaconboogie !!!

I'd like to know how many people are still in continue to focus on the moon
It is a great coin
 Cheesy
Activity: 28
Moon will rise again  Cool

Have to say The first coin I contact is the moon
At that time the moon give me a lot of harvest
Thank you for the moon
 Wink
I am waiting for the new website to be up.... anyway.....somebody find deaconboogie !!!
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Activity: 41
well, better let everyone knew my plan :

i will create a new client with new look after somebody has design the new logo for mooncoin . But the new code (hard fork) will only take effect on block 200,000 (2 months from now). This will give every exchanges and mining pool to upgrade their client before it reach block 200,000.

More important now is the new web site !! The original deaconboogie website is gone !!!

Can somebody design a new logo and email to me ([email protected]) together with your moon address ? Will ask for donation.

The new client will change rewards to static and cut rewards by half
Very exciting!When will you publish new release?
legendary

i will create a new client with new look after somebody has design the new logo for mooncoin . But the new code (hard fork) will only take effect on block 200,000 (2 months from now). This will give every exchanges and mining pool to upgrade their client before it reach block 200,000.

More important now is the new web site !! The original deaconboogie website is gone !!!

Can somebody design a new logo and email to me ([email protected]) together with your moon address ? Will ask for donation.

A new logo? Why?
If a hardfork takes place, make sure, that ALL exchanges, pools and sites like cointweak and coinwarz, multipool etc. are informed BEFORE. You would have to inform them proactively, don't think they will search after Mooncoin-news by themselves. A new blockchain-explorer would have to be set up also then, because many of the market cap-sites rely on the block-explorer, as does www.cointweak.com, for example. Inform them proactively about the change, too. We would need a new official site, too. And you would have to make promotion (with the help of the community, of course), which is the most important thing, btw. You would also have to agree with deaconboogie, since he would have to change the contents of the first posting of this thread, to redirect to a new thread etc.

Finally: if you develop a new wallet, make sure, that an update-alerting-system is implemented. So that everybody immediately knows, that the wallet has to be updated, hence preventing problems of two chains fighting against each other, because only a few people have updated their wallets, leading to confusion between the single peers. Edit: ... and, even worse, lost coins of users.

mooncoin.info is down.

If you want the wallet, download using bittorrent :

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:FEFKAUUFGY2XAA5LJUQ6VCWMKQNLAEBD&dn=mooncoin

import the magnet link above to your bittorrent client plz
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Plenty bids at 4 Litoshis (Cryptsy)  Shocked