Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 314. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry
I wouldn't doubt that the author of the wallet, who included the botnet virus, has it set up somehow to just capture users and passwords locally for a set period of time.  They won't bother clearing out a wallet of a million or two MOON, they are probably looking for whales that might have used the same password for their btc wallets or for some of the other exchanges.

If you're using a moon wallet I hope you're using a unique password, and don't do too much other crypto trading on that computer.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
haha are we still on the virus thing?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
funny how some little pricks try to create panic.  Cheesy

This coin will raise the same way as doge did, there is no doubt about that.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Fuck that guys who says the new wallet got virsu. Don't pretend it, you just want buy more cheap coin!!!!Fuck U!!!!!!!!
i dont think you should be buying moon now,unless you want to lose all your money on this crapcoin
i think i should buy more moon right now whatever its price, because i know moon would be one of the most popular coin in the future!!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
This was the result trying to find the none existent virus using a tool by kaspersky that is made explicitly to find that virus

Monitoring thread started
scanning        C:\ ...

Monitoring thread stopped

completed
Infected files:                 0
Infected processes:             0
Cured files:                    0
Will be cured on reboot:        0
Press any key to continue . . .

Never heard of a false positive?!
Activity: 210
Fuck that guys who says the new wallet got virsu. Don't pretend it, you just want buy more cheap coin!!!!Fuck U!!!!!!!!
i dont think you should be buying moon now,unless you want to lose all your money on this crapcoin
Activity: 210

hahaha told everyone that its Crashing Shitcoin when it was still at 30satoshi ( sold all mine at 35) , but everyone was about pumping it up more and more that they got so greedy and now I can only laugh at those bagholders!
Activity: 27
is the virus thing true? I've never got anything stolen even if I let the coins on my wallet for days.

yes it is true, that's why ppl sold today and the devs are silent about it. This coin is over

Silent about it? Dev responded earlier, saying the official download is clean, and indeed it is clean, If you got an infected one you got it elsewhere.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
FUD on the virus.
They are just trying to spread this rumor and can buy cheap

Lmao no one wants to buy this coin, the virus is real on the new wallet update. People lost a lot of coins and had it stolen, including myself check back a few pages. Evidence was also posted by people keep ignoring, fine. Look at all the selling people are done with this coin.

If you want to loose your BTC & other coins then by all means install the new virus infected mooncoin wallet.

So why were you here at the first place? And why are you here still? Just because you have a good heart?
Name a few who got stolen coins and give the original thread.
is the virus thing true? I've never got anything stolen even if I let the coins on my wallet for days.

just fuck it, he wants you sell ur moon to him!
Activity: 56
FUD on the virus.

Lmao no one wants to buy this coin, the virus is real on the new wallet update. People lost a lot of coins and had it stolen, including myself check back a few pages. Evidence was also posted by people keep ignoring, fine. Look at all the selling people are done with this coin.

If you want to loose your BTC & other coins then by all means install the new virus infected mooncoin wallet.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
FUD on the virus.
Activity: 56

yes it is true, that's why ppl sold today and the devs are silent about it. This coin is over
Activity: 58
Activity: 20
Why mooncoins are so hard to mine?

Tried to mine for about 3 hours with 600 kh at multupool.us and received only 400 MOONs! But estimation was 5000!!!
Mined 3 hours in mooncoinpool.com and received only 60 f**king coins... WTF?HuhHuh??

Never had such problems with DOGGEs and Lottocoins.
Activity: 98
Activity: 140
Upload the moon-qt wallet executable file to virustotal and see the results for yourself.
It's infected with a polymorphic botnet, they often change their own signatures which is why they are only detected on a couple of AV engines before they'll morph so that they don't match the definitions anymore.

The link I posted was for the Kaspersky removal tool, worst it will do is run and tell you that you don't have the botnet....
http://support.kaspersky.com/viruses/disinfection/7194

It's a polymorphic botnet infection, so I would advise anybody who downloaded the mooncoin client to start taking a very serious look at their own system as well as change their passwords for any of their other wallets and exchange accounts ASAP (from a device that has not connected to the PC that they installed mooncoin on whatsoever since the client was installed)

EVERYONE PLEASE READ! THE LATEST WALLET IS INFECTED WITH BOTNET THAT STEALS YOUR WALLETS AND SENDS OFF ALL YOUR PASSWORDS TO THE DEV! EVERYONE THIS IS NOT A JOKE!

I didn't believe it until I saw the virustotal scan result and couldnt believe my eyes.....Virus.Win32.Xpaj.1!O
[/color]

DOWNLOAD THE REMOVER AND AT LEAST LET IT RUN! DEV IS A FUCKING MONSTER!

AND look at these clowns on top of my post trying to drown out the fact that these guys pointed out VIRUS in wallet!

Anyway to disinfect without downloading your 'solution'? Delete the file from your roaming folder and wallet itself?

Let us know.

http://support.kaspersky.com/viruses/disinfection/7194

Download the specified file and clear all system restore points. Then run the exe file to scan system for the virus. If you this helped please consider reading on...

Please consider leaving a small token of gratitude at any of the following addresses Cheesy
DOGE -  DRyUEuemdWuZBBZeZ9DbgrXJYFaxYgheu7
LOT -  Ln3pv7UpemnmQHShfhqNjhagH6iqsTbDeK
DGB - DAtceaVjoF2CvMVMvfDh4r6mW4o7bZyS4k
BTC - 1CQciX7CK5iBjJ92oj5gPe8fNXxZfV28tw
LTC - LNt3D9pzdkzyvjYUgtsfPM61EAd5CJsdE7

Better safe than sorry.

You guys can all try it with your own wallets, see if any other comes up with virus, I did scan on 20+ wallets of mine and only 2 came back with virus result....mooncoin and etoken. Anyone can go on virustotal.com and do scans of their own wallet and see if I lie then. I am merely informing everyone, not to spread FUD. I guess giving warnings is wrong then, what can I say?

I was not the person who discovered this, and I just wanted people to be aware and take the necessary precautions if it WERE a virus, but I guess that is wrong too Cry

EDIT: as someone else mentioned earlier, the price hasn't fallen begin big whales are in play and wont let price drop
Activity: 39
Seems to me like a short period of consolidation in the 20 - 22 range. Moons being traded to stronger hands before the next launch.

Ofcourse people spread FUD in such period - they probably sold too cheap or want cheaper coins Smiley
Jump to: