Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 311. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
I am looking to buy 10 M moon. pm offer.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
doges like too howl @ moon
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Well, what I am looking to do is sell on a high, and when it dips, buy back in and get some more moon coin. Then when it sky rockets, I'll make a nice profit for investing and putting my faith in this coin. With the PR campaigns we plan to do (Mooncoin donations) I am sure we can get noticed.

Here is what I recommend:

- Moon coin needs to be confidently seen as not as scam coin but as a coin of value and purpose
- That being said, services should be provided that can use moon coin to be exchanged for USD and products in real life
- Campaigns to donate moon coin for good causes will only help to prove it has a noble cause. People will then in turn invest.
- Moon Coin has to be fun, and it has to be more than just trying to copy Doge. Moon Coin and Doge have something in common: Moon. So rather than fight against Doge, maybe we can work together with them to promote cryptos and the average joe involved in markets and coins more.

Doge coin started as a meme and a joke and no one took it seriously. With much love and fun, it became what it is now. We can do something similar. We can work with Dogecoin to make it happen. Doge Coin can be the bitcoin of memes, and Mooncoin can be it's litecoin.

Dogecoin x Moon coin = Many love, forever.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Wow, down to 17 now, I just picked up another 10mil  Grin

Grabbed an extra 3 myself
fool soon will be parted with their money!

lol yup if u say so
Activity: 210

fool soon will be parted with their money!

Activity: 224
Activity: 243
Don't Panic! Mooncoin it's just a baby of currency, the price is very low and there is room to grow, it all depends on the people who support it - from us! Did Bitcoin was not falling? Do not forget that like wave - wave was already up, now wave down - but this is only the first wave down! There will be many different waves - up and down, just wait for your wave and don't sell your coins to every scum who tomorrow will sell them at X10 prices on the Crypsty instead you!
   I am sure that our idea with the donation will help us to do a little PR and sooner or later the price could rise much, but we must look forward, not for a few days but a little further.
ok.. MOON coin.. what I can buy for it? aha.. nothing.. so I do not need to buy it. If you expected you will buy a lot of MOON and just wait for your chance to dump it, you are wrong. Because first someone must bring some money into your game. And I do not expect that somebody will buy coin with billions of dump ready coins. I will buy at 20, you will dump your coins and I can sold at 10 or wait until someone else will buy some coins and I will have my chance to dump it. This is game for big players with a lot of real money and we are usually losers. You can earn some money, but many of us will lost a lot.

wow this one is so dramatic i am going to cry:) i watch this movie on the beginning on the doge so i trust moon.
Don't Panic! Mooncoin it's just a baby of currency, the price is very low and there is room to grow, it all depends on the people who support it - from us! Did Bitcoin was not falling? Do not forget that like wave - wave was already up, now wave down - but this is only the first wave down! There will be many different waves - up and down, just wait for your wave and don't sell your coins to every scum who tomorrow will sell them at X10 prices on the Crypsty instead you!
   I am sure that our idea with the donation will help us to do a little PR and sooner or later the price could rise much, but we must look forward, not for a few days but a little further.
ok.. MOON coin.. what I can buy for it? aha.. nothing.. so I do not need to buy it. If you expected you will buy a lot of MOON and just wait for your chance to dump it, you are wrong. Because first someone must bring some money into your game. And I do not expect that somebody will buy coin with billions of dump ready coins. I will buy at 20, you will dump your coins and I can sold at 10 or wait until someone else will buy some coins and I will have my chance to dump it. This is game for big players with a lot of real money and we are usually losers. You can earn some money, but many of us will lost a lot.

Still trolling this board mison?

Sad lonely boy
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Word of advise...  There is day traders and stock holders.  Witch one will you be. The one's that are saying MooM is dead already made money or are pist off trying to ruin something that just got started.  The whole entire point of holding your coin is for us as a community to work together and help the developer. If we even come close to dodge price that is a huge success and not even close to were it should be. Everyone now is in it to make a quick buck. They forget that not everyone will have access to Bitcoin is to hard to get and regular folks in the US when they get in to the frey will want to get some digital currency.

BTC  1,000.00  Bill
LTC     500.00

Just like in the real world there are currencies for each country and bills printed all over, in the billions.  There is room for Moon Coin but is up to us as a community to educate, blog, promote, take it in businesses and we create the value. We all have a stake in the coin.  Give some to family, friends tell them what this is all about. Let's work and for the ones coming in here to bad mouth and cry and scare.Go waste your time somewhere else.

Community What are we going to do, there is allot of moon coins and there are many people all over the world who don't even have a computer.  Chill out and lets make it happen.

Different coins are coming out but only 1 is a mOOn Coin.... :-)

PS sorry for typo's or spelling...
Activity: 224
Activity: 258
Can someone tell me one site for gambling, game,or smth i can buy with it HuhHuhHuhHuh?       no      Huh
And ppl telling it will rize???   based on What ? Roll Eyes
Activity: 84
What?
Donation site: http://www.spacecamp.com/scholarshipfund

Current donors

1. adsoyo - 200,000.00 MOON
2. madcoin - 250,000.00 MOON 500,000.00 MOON
3. Fayens - 2,250,000.00 MOON 2,500,000.00 MOON
4. eskamilio - 300,000.00 MOON 600,000.00 MOON
5. FiatKiller - 1,000,000.00 MOON
6. DRobert - 250,000 MOON
7. nosf009 - 250,000 MOON
8. vegus - 1,000,000 MOON
9. mooncointalk.info - 1,000,000 MOON
10. b4dger - 100,000 MOON
11. puvar - 250,000 500,000 MOON
12. Wekkel - 1,500,000 MOON
13. rtopz - 100,000 MOON

TOTAL: 9,500,000 MOON

Copy/Paste The list,donation site, and add yourself (for donation) it will keep the list self organised and clean.
Activity: 12
Activity: 182
re diff coming ahead!! Mo moons
Activity: 11
Hello everyone,

I created a faucet for mooncoin, needs a few donations to start, but I hope it will help spread mooncoin !

http://moon.coinfaucets.info/

Let's bring moon up !

Korri
Activity: 15
Donation site: http://www.spacecamp.com/scholarshipfund

Current donors:

1. adsoyo - 200,000.00 MOON
2. madcoin - 250,000.00 MOON 500,000.00 MOON
3. Fayens - 2,250,000.00 MOON
4. eskamilio - 300,000.00 MOON 600,000.00 MOON
5. FiatKiller - 1,000,000.00 MOON
6. DRobert - 250,000 MOON
7. nosf009 - 250,000 MOON
8. vegus - 1,000,000 MOON
9. mooncointalk.info - 1,000,000 + MOON
10. b4dger - 100,000 MOON
11. puvar - 250,000 500,000 MOON
12. Wekkel - 1,500,000 MOON
13. rtopz - 100,000 MOON

TOTAL: 9,250,000 MOON

Copy/Paste The list,donation site, and add yourself (for donation) it will keep the list self organised and clean.
Moon coin will eventually go up again.
Prices of the billion+ coins are falling, people are dumping the price, cause it was high. Most sold for LTC and BTC, so they got many transactions and market cap of them is rising.

I don't care - if the billion+ coins fall I will buy them cheap.
Activity: 154
If people put aside this ridiculous religious like attachment to the coin they would see that it is simply not going to go up, and infact will likely keep going down until:

1. All the miners and dumpers have parted with their coins (we are talking about people with 100 million Mooncoin and more here, no way they are going to make hundreds of thousands of dollars by others paying an inflated price, the price must come down)

or

2. It receives a pump of at least 400 bitcoin to knock down the sell walls to the next clearing around 0.00000031 whereby the momentum of others should carry it up from there until the next megadump.

If you didn't cash out at 22/21 last night then you may as well hold onto the coins because while it will likely go down further you have lost so much it is better to hold instead of realizing that loss by selling.

Jump to: