Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 420. (Read 1106885 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
moon.hashfolio.com is

moon.hashfolio.com is
SCAM!
no payout since start Sad!
[/color]

Tell the pool owner to run cronjobs, he has probably never run a pool before.

we did no response!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Is the wallet in the OP safe to install?

Just a sugestion. Encrypt all your other wallets before installing it. Use decent firewall and a good AVS. Always.
Activity: 882
No one obviously gives the fuck if dev will cash out or not. MOON premine is like an ant vs elephant if you compare it to EAC.
People just dont care.
So you can stop the "scam" spam now.  Cheesy

Aww, you're sad that your precious dogecoin is dying off and are attempting to put down other coins to make yourself feel better.
That's so cute.

Really? Its so addorable that you think this way. However i dont understand where did you ever read that i dont like MOON or EAC? in fact i have already made a killing on both. And this is partly because of simple minded peeps like you. You just cant see outside of your tiny box. I love you!

Probably from the 17 (so far) trolling posts of yours.
Doge is dead, get over it.

You just dont get the point even if it written on your forehead? This is precious!  Cheesy

I get it, you're a troll. It's a sad way to live your life.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Is the wallet in the OP safe to install?
No one obviously gives the fuck if dev will cash out or not. MOON premine is like an ant vs elephant if you compare it to EAC.
People just dont care.

Aww, you're sad that your precious dogecoin is dying off and are attempting to put down other coins to make yourself feel better.
That's so cute.

Really? Its so addorable that you think this way. However i dont understand where did you ever read that i dont like MOON or EAC? in fact i have already made a killing on both. And this is partly because of simple minded peeps like you. You just cant see outside of your tiny box. I love you!

You just dont get the point even if it written on your forehead? This is precious!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Who can sell a large amount of mooncoins? Just about 100mil
bump
Activity: 162

this guy doesn't care about the contact form he has
it's a blatant scam, i'm amazed people are still mining there
People just dont care.

That's so cute.

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
let's say devs did have more coins like in EAC.but they (devs) are the one who is more motivated to make the coin survive than miners who just want to make quick BTC..at EAC they are planning to release an android app..

how about some miners here might be bitter that they didnt get millions and millions of MOONS....like.. "'i'll just dump this, and wait for another coin who will be successful and i hold lots of it because i mined when difficulty is 0"..
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
moon.hashfolio.com is

moon.hashfolio.com is
SCAM!
no payout since start Sad!
[/color]

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Who can sell a large amount of mooncoins? Just about 100mil
People just dont care.

That's so cute.

Really? Its so adorable that you think this way. However i dont understand where did you ever read that i dont like MOON or EAC? in fact i have already made a killing on both. And this is partly because of simple minded peeps like you. You just cant see outside of your tiny box. And I love you for that!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Fedoracoin 2.0  Cheesy

Hey come on at least fedoracoin wasn't an outright scam like certain coins I can think of. Roll Eyes

True, but both at basically same value now  Undecided
Activity: 63
Fedoracoin 2.0  Cheesy

Hey come on at least fedoracoin wasn't an outright scam like certain coins I can think of. Roll Eyes
Activity: 162
confirming that hashfolio does NOT send coins to your wallet. sent several messages by their contact form and still nothing

AVOID HASHFOLIO
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
You could mine this over multipool before the release of wallet, that's what I did. This was written on the first page! lol to people who missed the train and are jealous now  Grin

+1 TLDR lol how about the multipool port that couldn't be found except on the website the dev listed it on.
People just dont care.

That's so cute.
People just dont care.

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
scam all you want. I'm mining satoshis by the thousands with my gpu faster than you're mining bitcoins with your 10 month late jalapeno.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
This is a SCAM Coin

Permined , admin just take your money .

STOP MINING

I Don't know if you're concerned or jealous

obvious :  jealous !!
Jump to: