Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 422. (Read 1106885 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
This is a SCAM Coin

Permined , admin just take your money .

STOP MINING

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
This is a SCAM Coin

Permined , admin just take your money .

STOP MINING
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
how many coins already exist? How to know it?
bump
give me some information! Wonna buy some coins!!!
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
This coin was NOT premined.... The original post stated that there would be a main pool on release (to make sure the chain doesn't fork)... The main pool got hit harder than expected, and it had to restart several times.  While the pool was restarting, some miners were able to snag up blocks (People have rigs with 30+MH/s at this point and who knows what the hashrate was going into the launch... 6GH/s+? The main pool was overwhelmed and only the persistent miners got shares. The nature of the scrypt mining beast is what made the difficulty skyrocket. Call that a pre-mine? I'm sure the devs wanted the pool to be stable on release. Give the dude a break.  Yeah, he didn't have a windows client compiled for the release, but he did not guarantee that.  In fact, I remember seeing in the original post the developer saying something about the windows client-qt was giving him problems and he is a command line guy.  People just don't read.  All the people dumping this coin are just sheep following the people crying SCAM.

Patience will reward you in the long run.

yep you are totaly right !!!   the only thing what whas bad that there was not a wallet at the start but see first post there is a wallet !!!

keep up and feel free to donate some mooncoins at :  2RHr973Z7RXi9qWzrG7Wko8Ednpbq4KDoU

thank you ..............
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
What pool would I have the most luck with around 120 kh/s?

It is not very profitable to mine moon coin anymore.

Try the next coin of the day:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmona-monacoin-launching-20140101-000-gmt-392436

This coin has a client from the dev. Its release is in less than 15 hours.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This coin was NOT premined.... The original post stated that there would be a main pool on release (to make sure the chain doesn't fork)... The main pool got hit harder than expected, and it had to restart several times.  While the pool was restarting, some miners were able to snag up blocks (People have rigs with 30+MH/s at this point and who knows what the hashrate was going into the launch... 6GH/s+? The main pool was overwhelmed and only the persistent miners got shares. The nature of the scrypt mining beast is what made the difficulty skyrocket. Call that a pre-mine? I'm sure the devs wanted the pool to be stable on release. Give the dude a break.  Yeah, he didn't have a windows client compiled for the release, but he did not guarantee that.  In fact, I remember seeing in the original post the developer saying something about the windows client-qt was giving him problems and he is a command line guy.  People just don't read.  All the people dumping this coin are just sheep following the people crying SCAM.

Patience will reward you in the long run.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
I hope this fails, hard.

1) Premined
2) Direct copy of dogecoin's everything - including the wallet - even the .exe icon is the same! same thing with the digging icon... come on..

Great name but it should really be LUNA not MOON; this just screams pointless scam copydoge coin. Catcoin was bad enough.

NEXT

don't act like dogecoin is an original coin.

it's also another scamcopycoin.

at least doge wasn't premined...
donator
Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008
I wish I had the guts to add everyone in this thread to my ignore list.

... Still pondering wether those who bothered to post that this is a crapcoin are worth filtering out.

Good luck guys.
legendary
how many coins already exist? How to know it?
Activity: 196
What pool would I have the most luck with around 120 kh/s?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
I hope this fails, hard.

1) Premined
2) Direct copy of dogecoin's everything - including the wallet - even the .exe icon is the same! same thing with the digging icon... come on..

Great name but it should really be LUNA not MOON; this just screams pointless scam copydoge coin. Catcoin was bad enough.

NEXT

don't act like dogecoin is an original coin.

it's also another scamcopycoin.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
                           THIS IS SCAM STOP MINING
so?

can't tell people what to do.

their hashpower, not yours.

OK , Happy Mining

Code:
The first block of mooncoin is at 1388427134 ( Mon, 30 Dec 2013 18:12:14 GMT ) , 30 minutes earlier than anyone got access to source and / or wallet.

From which trading Site is this ?
legendary
                           THIS IS SCAM STOP MINING
so?

can't tell people what to do.

their hashpower, not yours.

OK , Happy Mining

Code:
The first block of mooncoin is at 1388427134 ( Mon, 30 Dec 2013 18:12:14 GMT ) , 30 minutes earlier than anyone got access to source and / or wallet.

still making money, so up yours.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I hope this fails, hard.

1) Premined

NEXT
legendary
400k Mooncoin PM with Offers

0.001 btc                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
400k Mooncoin PM with Offers
Activity: 156
Hi all,

A new pool for mooncoin is available at: https://www.cryptopoolmining.com/moon/

- Secure http connection to our site.
- Proportional reward system.
- Server monitoring statistics are available and updated every 5 minutes.
- E-mail alerts for down workers.
- Statum servers: 2 (US,EU)
- Helpdesk application for your support
- 1% pool fee

Happy mining!!!
Jump to: