Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MOOZICORE | IEO -Music Streaming Service on Blockchain | Coinbebe | LAToken - page 3. (Read 5781 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Of course, they didn't reach their hardcap. They had tokens still for sale on at least 4 different exchanges. No way that all these sold out. But it would be nice to know how many tokens they did sell combined on all exchanges.

you should join their telegram group to know the latest news. They say that they will be another token sale on MoonBase

Another tokensale?! Why did they decide to host another sale? During the last IEO I saw that some rounds on a few exchanges were sold out so in theory they should've received a nice amount. So I don't really understand the need for another sale but yeah, gonna check their Telegram group.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
The 4th round of the IEO is now over since a few days which means their sales are finished now. It would be interesting to know how much money they managed to raise in total.

Yes, we should wait for a few more days because i hope they have reached their hard cap which seems to be the most successful project. At a time, they conducted IEO in 5 exchanges which seems to be massive IEO and manages to collect more funds in the market, in order to develop what they mentioned in the roadmap.
I don’t understand why you decided that the project collected a hard cap? if this happened, the team would immediately report. And so it doesn’t smell of any hardcap.

Of course, they didn't reach their hardcap. They had tokens still for sale on at least 4 different exchanges. No way that all these sold out. But it would be nice to know how many tokens they did sell combined on all exchanges.

you should join their telegram group to know the latest news. They say that they will be another token sale on MoonBase
The 4th round of the IEO is now over since a few days which means their sales are finished now. It would be interesting to know how much money they managed to raise in total.

Yes, we should wait for a few more days because i hope they have reached their hard cap which seems to be the most successful project. At a time, they conducted IEO in 5 exchanges which seems to be massive IEO and manages to collect more funds in the market, in order to develop what they mentioned in the roadmap.
I don’t understand why you decided that the project collected a hard cap? if this happened, the team would immediately report. And so it doesn’t smell of any hardcap.

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

copper member
Activity: 425
Merit: 0
It’s great to know moozicore has got a good legal advisor. It might be illegal to play a song or stream music in some public locations. That’s why businesses would need a streaming app. Moozicore would change the hospitality industry approach to music, cost effective and good knowledge of your customers preferences.

Not only this, I think proper legal permissions/rights for playing any songs also needs to be checked.
In light of lot of illegal websites ignoring legal rights of media/entertainment , this step of making legal team will surely help Moozicore to gain trust.
Also its good feeling for a user that he is not listening to a pirated version of some song he is listening. :-)

I don't think it's big deal to have legal team. It's actually part of the corporate structure. Having internal legal saves you cost a whole deal than outsourcing. It's basically common sense.

I think you misjudged my comment.... We referred to legality in relation to piracy .. not usual legal teams you mentioned for corporate things, that's by default coming under corporate compliance.
What I was referring to was, additional steps taken to setup legal team to avoid piracy.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
So the sechedule is packed for next month mzg tokens will be there for trading on all the four exchanges.
1.Coinbene
2.latoken
3.sistemcoin
4.exmarkets

Yeah, these are the exchanges where they hold their IEO. So we can assume trading will start on these exchanges right after the sale is finished, too. Not sure if there are other exchanges planned already. I mean, 4 is already a good amount so they are not really in a hurry to get listed on more exchanges if you ask me. Better focus on project development and get some venues on board.

It all about the deal moozicore had with these exchanges. I think they’ll get listed because they’re a lot of people interested in using moozicore tokens.

I don't know of any IEO project that wasn't listed on the exchange on which it had their tokensale afterwords. So I am pretty sure we will see Moozicore beeing listed on these exchanges. However, I still don't know which coin they will list. I must say that it still confuses me that there are two differen tokens  Huh

This is the first time I am seeing a project IEO in multiple exchanges. That itself is a huge success. I am sure they will achieve their targets in this way and hopefully also listed in all of these exchanges.

Its indeed a huge list of exchanges for their IEO. This would cost the project heavily. How is their marketing working? Marketing manager is well experienced?
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
So the sechedule is packed for next month mzg tokens will be there for trading on all the four exchanges.
1.Coinbene
2.latoken
3.sistemcoin
4.exmarkets

Yeah, these are the exchanges where they hold their IEO. So we can assume trading will start on these exchanges right after the sale is finished, too. Not sure if there are other exchanges planned already. I mean, 4 is already a good amount so they are not really in a hurry to get listed on more exchanges if you ask me. Better focus on project development and get some venues on board.

It all about the deal moozicore had with these exchanges. I think they’ll get listed because they’re a lot of people interested in using moozicore tokens.

I don't know of any IEO project that wasn't listed on the exchange on which it had their tokensale afterwords. So I am pretty sure we will see Moozicore beeing listed on these exchanges. However, I still don't know which coin they will list. I must say that it still confuses me that there are two differen tokens  Huh

This is the first time I am seeing a project IEO in multiple exchanges. That itself is a huge success. I am sure they will achieve their targets in this way and hopefully also listed in all of these exchanges.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
bithostcoin.io
How will Moozicore handle the licences for the music that is played through their platform? I guess they need them when they want to have the latest music available for voting and streaming in their app?

In my opinion, moozicore would get a license from the government which would be serving the overall purpose of music streaming. It would be impossible to get licensed from every single album or artist. The license derived from the government of USA would go a long way in promoting the project.

I agree with you, it would be more logical to get a license from the government or other statutory organisations to operate in a region. The implication of this, is that the moozicore app could be restructured or programmed to suit a particular region, based on the licensing or permission granted by the government. Some authorities may not be comfortable with the information derived from their citizens Inorder to use the application, some may not be willing to allow moozicore render some particular services. All these variables needs to be considered before designing the product to be offered.

At first which are the location/countries where Moozicore going to launch it's platform? Do they already done the required procedure for such launch?

Moozicore major focus is on getting the necessary documentation and licensing to operate in the United States. I guess that's the country Moozicore intends to launch. Let's hope that the desire of the project is achieved and they launch in the United States.

It would be a laudable achievement for Moozicore to get the operating licence on USA, launching the project in the United States would be a selling point for the project to make it to greater heights, this is because several other investors would love to join the project.
[/quotes]
I am very optimistic that Moozicore will do well and cover a whole lot of coverage when all resources are put in place and gotten all necessary approvals needed for its full potential

Yes , I also looking forward how the moozicore can be implement their project to different places and countries, many peoole are now into music and there are bunch of app that can also play a music, hope they suceed on this.

If we think it's hard to get licensed with the government, especially if they will be implemented in many countries. But like another app they succeed in doing it so that it's very possible for this project to also they have great advisors that will help lead them to this kind of topic.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
How will Moozicore handle the licences for the music that is played through their platform? I guess they need them when they want to have the latest music available for voting and streaming in their app?

In my opinion, moozicore would get a license from the government which would be serving the overall purpose of music streaming. It would be impossible to get licensed from every single album or artist. The license derived from the government of USA would go a long way in promoting the project.

I agree with you, it would be more logical to get a license from the government or other statutory organisations to operate in a region. The implication of this, is that the moozicore app could be restructured or programmed to suit a particular region, based on the licensing or permission granted by the government. Some authorities may not be comfortable with the information derived from their citizens Inorder to use the application, some may not be willing to allow moozicore render some particular services. All these variables needs to be considered before designing the product to be offered.

At first which are the location/countries where Moozicore going to launch it's platform? Do they already done the required procedure for such launch?

Moozicore major focus is on getting the necessary documentation and licensing to operate in the United States. I guess that's the country Moozicore intends to launch. Let's hope that the desire of the project is achieved and they launch in the United States.

It would be a laudable achievement for Moozicore to get the operating licence on USA, launching the project in the United States would be a selling point for the project to make it to greater heights, this is because several other investors would love to join the project.
[/quotes]
I am very optimistic that Moozicore will do well and cover a whole lot of coverage when all resources are put in place and gotten all necessary approvals needed for its full potential

Yes , I also looking forward how the moozicore can be implement their project to different places and countries, many peoole are now into music and there are bunch of app that can also play a music, hope they suceed on this.
1.Coinbene
2.latoken
3.sistemcoin
4.exmarkets

Activity: 82

[/quotes]
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2

Activity: 826
Merit: 102
1.Coinbene
2.latoken
3.sistemcoin
4.exmarkets

copper member
Merit: 2

copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
1.Coinbene
2.latoken
3.sistemcoin
4.exmarkets

For me this four exchange platform will be sure able to open the trading for mzg because they held here their IEO. But if Moozicore will have a new good exchange its more better, but they should choose the big exchange that has a huge volume of trade.

There's a huge possibility that MZG tokens would be listed in the exchange after the IEO. I believe moozicore has a good blend of several exchanges to make the trading volume sufficient. My major concern is for all the tokens earmarked for token sales should be sold out. This would be beneficial for the teams responsible of project development.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Moozicore is actually one of those blockchain backed projects options to make blockchain technology very popular while solving real life problems. I thought Ethereum would the last, but now we’ve got moozicore. Cool. Super cool.

Moozicore would be opening the cryptocurrency space to music streaming possibilities with the help of Blockchain technology. Moozicore appears to be quite unique and we can only imagine the level of greatness that could emanate from the project.

I think so too. Plausible but there might be a problem. Moozicore has to face big competitors. I’m talking about Spotify and Apple Music. They crush competition, or better still buy these companies. US government is trying to create a fair competition game when it comes to new tech, but would they make the same arrangements for cryptocurrency projects?

There seems to be a misconception here, there's a difference between the two and that's the fact that one is based in the blockchain industry and the other is a conventional music brand, if moozicore will come up successful, then it will be termed as the first of its kind in the blockchain industry and a new kind of technology in the music industry

It would be awesome for moozicore to be the first of its kind, in terms of music streaming blockchain project, though I heard there are several others who are not very popular. I only hope that Moozicore will take her place as the best in this field.
Activity: 462
bithostcoin.io
1.Coinbene
2.latoken
3.sistemcoin
4.exmarkets

For me this four exchange platform will be sure able to open the trading for mzg because they held here their IEO. But if Moozicore will have a new good exchange its more better, but they should choose the big exchange that has a huge volume of trade.
1.Coinbene
2.latoken
3.sistemcoin
4.exmarkets

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
I’ll like to trade moozicore on other exchanges. Would you be getting listed on an exchange soon? I mean people would need to buy moozicore tokens and use these on the app. Where can we buy MZG?

They have four exchanges right now that you can buy their token they don't have the latest updates, where is their next exchange I think they will if the IEO done and the four exchange is okay for the mean time while in there are IEO stage.

Yeah, it's not ICO, it's IEO. Which means you don't have to wait to know which exchange the tokens going to list. Just go to any of the exchange and buy now n once IEO is over start trading

Well that's really a good advantage on buying early specially when you know that it's some promising project. But don't forget always do your own research before jumping on some projects specially on new.
Pages:
Jump to: