Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MOOZICORE | IEO -Music Streaming Service on Blockchain | Coinbebe | LAToken - page 5. (Read 5781 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Moozicore is actually one of those blockchain backed projects options to make blockchain technology very popular while solving real life problems. I thought Ethereum would the last, but now we’ve got moozicore. Cool. Super cool.

There are a lot of projects that are trying to improve on what Ethereum was built for. Moozicore is a music streaming service on the blockchain. The first I have come across.

Well moozicore is a very good use case for blockchain technology I believe the success of moozicore will foster more participation in blockchain space
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Moozicore is actually one of those blockchain backed projects options to make blockchain technology very popular while solving real life problems. I thought Ethereum would the last, but now we’ve got moozicore. Cool. Super cool.

There are a lot of projects that are trying to improve on what Ethereum was built for. Moozicore is a music streaming service on the blockchain. The first I have come across.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I saw that there are two different Moozicore tokens. MZI and MZG. It was probably already mentioned somewhere but what are the differences between both tokens, since both will be on the Ethereum blockchain? And what are the usecases for both tokens?

What I know is that they currently offering only MSG tokens which will be used at moozicore platform.  I don't know about other tokens and it's purpose.

But what are the other tokens, MZI, for? I wish they would provide us a little bit more information on that matter. Because without explanation I don't really see a reason why there are two different tokens.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
I’ll like to trade moozicore on other exchanges. Would you be getting listed on an exchange soon? I mean people would need to buy moozicore tokens and use these on the app. Where can we buy MZG?
Activity: 448

Moozicore would be opening the cryptocurrency space to music streaming possibilities with the help of Blockchain technology. Moozicore appears to be quite unique and we can only imagine the level of greatness that could emanate from the project.

I think so too. Plausible but there might be a problem. Moozicore has to face big competitors. I’m talking about Spotify and Apple Music. They crush competition, or better still buy these companies. US government is trying to create a fair competition game when it comes to new tech, but would they make the same arrangements for cryptocurrency projects?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Moozicore would be opening the cryptocurrency space to music streaming possibilities with the help of Blockchain technology. Moozicore appears to be quite unique and we can only imagine the level of greatness that could emanate from the project.

Every new project in the cryptocurrency space appears to be a seed which would require some effort to make it grow healthily. The developers and team are levied with the responsibility to carry out the project development, which is the nurturing that the seed needs.

Not just in the cryptocurrency ecosystem but the entire process of a brand and it all depends on the team, the community will only support a brand when they have given them a good reason to do so, we all know how the Industry works and how impatient some investors can be, not to mention the continuous competition that comes up each day with every new brand  
Activity: 826
Merit: 102

I really don't know where that initial thought of yours was inspired from but I am very sure it was too early to be concluding on eth to be the last innovative blockchain idea (if that's what you meant) cause I am very sure moozicore won't even be the last.

Well, that’s my idea. You should have your best project in mind and invest in it. A project that, built on blockchain or not, interests you so dear, because it works or could work and change how people lived like Netflix, Uber or Airbnb.
And certainly, there’ll be more. You or I can come up with a better idea someday.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Every new project in the cryptocurrency space appears to be a seed which would require some effort to make it grow healthily. The developers and team are levied with the responsibility to carry out the project development, which is the nurturing that the seed needs.
copper member
Activity: 336

copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2

I really don't know where that initial thought of yours was inspired from but I am very sure it was too early to be concluding on eth to be the last innovative blockchain idea (if that's what you meant) cause I am very sure moozicore won't even be the last.

I believe there's some misconception on your perspective. The message which was meant to be passed is that  Moozicore has the potential to be a greater blockchain project which is at par with ethereum in term of its relevance.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
It’s great to know moozicore has got a good legal advisor. It might be illegal to play a song or stream music in some public locations. That’s why businesses would need a streaming app. Moozicore would change the hospitality industry approach to music, cost effective and good knowledge of your customers preferences.

Not only this, I think proper legal permissions/rights for playing any songs also needs to be checked.
In light of lot of illegal websites ignoring legal rights of media/entertainment , this step of making legal team will surely help Moozicore to gain trust.
Also its good feeling for a user that he is not listening to a pirated version of some song he is listening. :-)

I don't think it's big deal to have legal team. It's actually part of the corporate structure. Having internal legal saves you cost a whole deal than outsourcing. It's basically common sense.

I agree with you, every corporate organisation should consider having a legal department handling their statutory matters. Moozicore made a good decision to address their legal obligation on time. I'll advise other prospective projects in the cryptocurrency industry to make arrangements for their own legal structure.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Recently saw that the Moozicore mobile app now supports interconnecting with Spotify.  This is very important for the promotion of Moozicore - especially in the United States.

This is awesome. Partnership are very good. I see moozicore has an app already and anyone could download the app on App Store and play store. Is there a music list of songs available on moozicore?

Yes, you can download the app from Google play store but the APP is not completely supported all types of songs. I hope once after completing their IEO, we might see some drastic changes will appear on the APP because many musicians will join in Moozicore team.

this app could comfortably compete with other known music streaming app if the team could do their job properly, using the tokens to access files in the app will give it an edge over other similar app, all that is required is for the app to be able to support varieties songs of and also support different countries will be great.

Looking very closely the Moozicore app will not entirely be different in operation and similarities with mainstream app. The cutting difference and edge it gives against all other apps is the transparency and fairness of artist royalties. I think against most benefits, this stands out different from the rest.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I know you could use Spotify or Apple Music to stream music in public places, although there are legal restrictions. I’ll like to know I much would I save when I use moozicore in place of Spotify and Apple Music?

Moozicore is yet to be fully functional as the structures, licensing and partnerships are yet to be in place. But be rest assured that you'll be saving much more because Moozicore is utilising the efficiency and cost effectiveness of blockchain technology.

I read somewhere that they have already created the app which is obviously the key thing in the platform and regarding partnership I would advise the team to secure a solid partnership that will boost the viability and adaptability of the platform
Activity: 672
It’s great to know moozicore has got a good legal advisor. It might be illegal to play a song or stream music in some public locations. That’s why businesses would need a streaming app. Moozicore would change the hospitality industry approach to music, cost effective and good knowledge of your customers preferences.

Not only this, I think proper legal permissions/rights for playing any songs also needs to be checked.
In light of lot of illegal websites ignoring legal rights of media/entertainment , this step of making legal team will surely help Moozicore to gain trust.
Also its good feeling for a user that he is not listening to a pirated version of some song he is listening. :-)

I don't think it's big deal to have legal team. It's actually part of the corporate structure. Having internal legal saves you cost a whole deal than outsourcing. It's basically common sense.

Well, almost every brand that means business do have a legal team and terms of agreement which should be kept, this shouldn't be any different and also based on the fact that they are located in a nation that's strict when it comes to legal matters, it will be logical enough for them to incorporate such into their business, like you said, is not actually a big deal
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Activity: 448
There are actually few cryptocurrencies that could be used within the US or by US citizens. I don’t know about a list, but they have to meet a requirement. Moozicore would have a big user base from US and Asia, do you think your cryptocurrency, MZG, would be legally acceptable?
Activity: 364

You can’t play music all the time, sometimes it’s illegal. And that’s why moozicore has got a good chance with a solid legal team they have. I guess that’s the reason they went for the US streaming market at first.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Recently saw that the Moozicore mobile app now supports interconnecting with Spotify.  This is very important for the promotion of Moozicore - especially in the United States.

Do Moozicore have any kind of agreement or partnership with Spotify? I don't see any such announcement but in past I heard someone was saying both are competitors.

Didn't see anything or announcement about it too. If it's true then it will really going to be one of the biggest project now. I mean having that kind of actions they are really doing their best for the project.

I have not really seen any announcement. But do they need any official announcement if they are going to use Spotify api to connect to it?

I don't think they will going to use their api if ever it's true. I think the partnership will be only for advertisement also for gaining some reputations and people when they knew that they have a connection to trusted company.

True, if the partnership is real, it'll create awareness and boost reputations but I'll like to believe the partnership will yield more benefits than that.

Specially we're talking about a very highly reputated project here. Can't really wait for the announcement if it's true or not because once they confirmed that it's true it will going to be the center of attention.
Activity: 462
bithostcoin.io
They are doing a really good job marketing MOOZICORE so far. I have seen ads at so many different websites If I am not mistaken I think I also saw an ad on YouTube.

The team understands that a project is not just about the idea or the implementation most times it boils down to finding users to the service so doing massive advertisement is a sure way to get the right kind of customers

That's true and I can proudly say that Moozicore has been faithful in carrying out effective advertising and promotion of the project together with the services which are being offered. I believe that with this level of promotion in place, the project would attract a large number of persons.

The team of Moozicore project never waste any penny for the project, and they are paying like YouTube ads for their project advertisement with this kind of ad I think they need so many funds for it so every investment here is very worth.
Pages:
Jump to: