Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MTN]**90% AIRDROP**TRADING COIN**SMALL FEES**3/14 AIRDROP STAGE** - page 5. (Read 3553 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
StasyQ
You should take airdrop out of the title, this is not an airdrop

Yes, it is an airdrop. The tax of 50.000 Satoshi is a small one also the 0.02 ETHER.

Airdrop is FREE (0 Satoshi)
If you ask anything is ICO.

So replace airdrop with ICO.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0

Yes, it is an airdrop. The tax of 50.000 Satoshi is a small one also the 0.02 ETHER.
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
You are saying that so that others do not abuse the idea of ​​the airdrop you have created a tax? Excuse me but I do not understand, good luck.

Yes. We have created it for this reason

If I have to pay it's not called airdrop but ICO  Grin sorry

You may say it is this way, but ICO means Initial coin offering. We are not selling coin by coin, the tax is a symbolic ammount.

this is not airdrop. you must change title.

If we follow what airdrop really means it is good the way we have the title.
Activity: 60
this is not airdrop. you must change title.
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
If we call it airdrop we don't want to pay...otherwise we call it ICO!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
If I have to pay it's not called airdrop but ICO  Grin sorry
Activity: 44
I'll pass this. Doesn't look promising to me...
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
You are saying that so that others do not abuse the idea of ​​the airdrop you have created a tax? Excuse me but I do not understand, good luck.
Guys, have you learnt that? how to get free BTC and ETH in just a day with a newbie account.

Users like you made us add this tax. A straight and fair airdrop is made to users that are honest and active. As we see your feedback is not showing trust.

Even if bitcoin is having a big value, 0.0005 btc are a low fee.
Activity: 102
Guys, have you learnt that? how to get free BTC and ETH in just a day with a newbie account.

Airdrop should be free

Yes, it should. But nowadays there are too many airdrops and too many abusers of the airdrop idea. That's why the tax was set to the minimum possible.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11

Airdrop should be free
sorry sir .. may i ask? how to get airdrop information? and where is the wallet available?
thank you and always success.

The airdrop will start today.

There will be 14th phases. The first phase will be under registration stage arround 1 week. After one week, the users that have joined will be notified by e-mail with further details.

For a faster reply join our slack chanel.
Activity: 39
sorry sir .. may i ask? how to get airdrop information? and where is the wallet available?
thank you and always success.
OP go to your local bank and apply for a loan instead of creating bullshit posts and begging for btc and ether

If you say the contrary, post your team news and the experience each of your team members have in the field of trading and Crypto Currencies

@Somz1 thank you for your feedback.

Our team is made of 4 people.

Three of us are based in Australia and one in South Africa.

As experience in trading, we do it for some time already, with some notable success.

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
OP go to your local bank and apply for a loan instead of creating bullshit posts and begging for btc and ether

If you say the contrary, post your team news and the experience each of your team members have in the field of trading and Crypto Currencies
0.0005 BTC or 0.02 ETHER
That is pricey to me

Yes. At the current price of 14.000$/BTC it might sound a bit pricey. But lower than this ammount is hard to go, so we consider this is a good ammount.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
0.0005 BTC or 0.02 ETHER
That is pricey to me
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: