Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 31. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Quit all and buy ETH

I've been buying ETH for quite some time now.

Do you not remember my posts about ETH a month or so ago?

I hope you have at least 3000 ETH before then end of the year everyone.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Community,

listen to me,

either you will build a userbase on toshidesk or I quit.

Lets go.

The ball is in the community's hands now.

legendary
Community,

Lets get active on ToshiDesk.

I will be randomly rewarding MTR to ToshiDesk users daily for the next 7 days.

The more active you qet the more we will grow.

It can be simple post.

News, Price Predictions, Screen shots of trades you opened or closed.

Lets go.

The ball is in the community's hands now.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Will mastertrader777 alias Rich Territo alias Zach Thomas alias Steven Thomas announce his exit from MasterTraderCoin project due to duplicitous, disloyal and cheeky community?
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
legendary
To all the shills coming in and posting out of no where while not being active for many months.

You are too obvious.

Some of you only post on this thread like its your life goal.

Not amused.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Lock the rest away with OgNasty. Burn it

Those are one of the possible options that I will be exploring.

Did you happen to test the beta?

I remember you were going to be game to help out with that.

That goes for everyone else.

If you want MTR to flourish, ToshiDesk certainly needs a active user base.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 1148
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Community,

Yes.

I have liquidated some of the premine to pay for development costs that have come out of my pocket for the last 1.5 years.

The amount that was liquidated was 1.45M and this was done over the last 3 days.

7940000.99982 MTR remains in the premine wallet.

You can count on a major fraction of this premine being burned within the next 90 days.

There are many upsides to the offloading of some of the premine.

1. More holders of MTR = More interest / Increased ToshiDesk User base
2. More interest = More network stability / More Network Connections ( POS )
3. More market activity = More Exchange Interest ( POLONIEX )
4. There were just too few people with large amounts of MTR, and many were just hoarding, but not supporting the network by staking...in a sense killing the coin.
5. If you notice more buy support is popping up by the hour, and its funny to see more people want to buy now than 4 days ago when it had a streak of stable price for many months before.

Many other reasons I can list for the reasoning behind why the premine was used for its intended purpose.

So, it was either I continue to come out of pocket with money from my day job to continue funding this project, or it was use the premine for what is was intended for while maximizing upside potential for the market and community.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

(archiving)

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Hello Community,

It saddens me to see you all react in this fashion.

The premine was created to pay for costs of development along with creating funds for marketing, and covering overhead costs.

I tried many months back to sell big stakes of MTR at a 20k sat price and none of you "supporters" were supporting that sale.

So I was forced to pay for everything, while none of you even care to beta test the ToshiDesk platform, and give me reviews and opinions on where I can improve.

I ask you all this, why haven't any of you retweeted to have MTR added on Poloniex.

Why haven't any of you tested ToshiDesk, and helped with any input in regards to this.

I for the last 2 years have fronted all costs, and continued at the best pace possible to bring you ToshiDesk.

Seems like many of you have a problem with the way in which I liquidated 15% of the premine.

The most I can say is development is not free, and I can't continue to front development cost with BTC currently dying in the distance.

I needed to hedge some of the premine, and I will not stand here and be ridiculed for doing so.

I've never given up, and been consistently delivering updates and advancements.

So long to the people that wish to bash me for this.

Either most of you are fudding and playing the act to get MTR cheaper, and for one don't blame you...or you are deeply upset for no reason that I could control.

ToshiDesk is still going to be here, and if you decided to come back at a later time, no hard feelings will be had.

Thanks to all the supporters.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777  

(archiving)
Activity: 365
Merit: 300
1- As I'm sure the MTR 10,286,048. They will not enter the to bitrrex. Or another exchange?

Yes, you are correct in your assumption that those MTR will not hit the exchange.

2- Who controls 10,286,048 MTR, and where I can see it.

The premine is currently controlled by me, as it has been since the conception of MTR and ToshiDesk.

You can see the pre-mine at this address:

MNFA9fEhQK4E25NgnYkswWcL6WaEQJwRG8

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

This is just one of the numerous times you have assured the community that the premine would not be dumped.
We trusted you to hold those funds and not dump them and you lied.

Now you have the nerve to sit here and claim that its the communities fault that you dumped the premine.

Anyone who trusts you after this, on any level is a fool.
legendary
Hello Community,

It saddens me to see you all react in this fashion.

The premine was created to pay for costs of development along with creating funds for marketing, and covering overhead costs.

I tried many months back to sell big stakes of MTR at a 20k sat price and none of you "supporters" were supporting that sale.

So I was forced to pay for everything, while none of you even care to beta test the ToshiDesk platform, and give me reviews and opinions on where I can improve.

I ask you all this, why haven't any of you retweeted to have MTR added on Poloniex.

Why haven't any of you tested ToshiDesk, and helped with any input in regards to this.

I for the last 2 years have fronted all costs, and continued at the best pace possible to bring you ToshiDesk.

Seems like many of you have a problem with the way in which I liquidated 15% of the premine.

The most I can say is development is not free, and I can't continue to front development cost with BTC currently dying in the distance.

I needed to hedge some of the premine, and I will not stand here and be ridiculed for doing so.

I've never given up, and been consistently delivering updates and advancements.

So long to the people that wish to bash me for this.

Either most of you are fudding and playing the act to get MTR cheaper, and for one don't blame you...or you are deeply upset for no reason that I could control.

ToshiDesk is still going to be here, and if you decided to come back at a later time, no hard feelings will be had.

Thanks to all the supporters.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777  

says he going to burn premine .then dumps. pretty sure it only about 10 percent. genious
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
This was either an idiotic move or an exit.

What gets to me is that some people painstakingly accumulated coins over 1.5 years at high prices and through strategy etc. In one go several people got a more than that by just having their lunch money waiting at 380sats because the dev decided to dump the premine. It really sucks that all that work over that time was for nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
This is a great way to undermine Toshidesk launch.

Since you chose not to communicate prior to the dump or to do it in any sort of way that respects those still holding out hope for your project I hope you realize that you have undermined your entire undertaking.

Good work, with this new obstacle, I no longer see how you can overcome the hurdles ahead of you.

This is the opposite of a smart and calculated move, it feels more like a panic move because you see something coming to bite you and are running. This may not be the case, but it is exactly what it looks like, and since you can no longer be taken at your word at all it is exactly what it will be interpreted as.

I congratulate you for being the ultimate troll by proving the trolls hanging out in the thread right once and for all.

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I hope bittrex gonna dislist this crap  Grin Its ponzi and bittrex is a good exchange iam having few people over there to do that
Pages:
Jump to: